It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Al-Qaeda' Controlled By Intelligence Agencies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Remember the Bali Bombings? Former Indonesian President Abdurrahman Wahid has made a provocative statement in regards to the terrorist organization Al-Qaeda. Have a look at the quote in my signature line, the quote By Robin Cooke. The President of Syria made similar statements a few years ago and other leaders around the world are calling the Al-Qaeda
Bluff. In short there is no Al-Qaeda other than the agents we train and set abroad to promote our agendas through false flag terror operations. A trick as old as civilization itself, but very effective now with the consolidated western media promoting the same fear mongering that feeds them.

Source
During an interview for an Australian documentary, former Indonesian President Abdurrahman Wahid unequivocally fingered the Indonesian authorities as the true culprits behind the 2002 Bali bombings.

Wahid said the authorities were acting at the behest of Western intelligence agencies.

Other sources used for the documentary were adamant that there were no Al-Qaeda affiliated terrorist groups in existence that were not controlled by intelligence agencies....

The United States government had advance knowledge of the October 12 2002 Bali bombing. They passed that knowledge on to the Taiwanese government and told them to keep the information top secret.

Hours before the bombing took place, the US withdrew all its administrative staff and diplomats from Indonesia, citing a 'security threat'. The British government also received the same warning but this wasn't passed on to any relevant authority or the hundreds of victims carelessly making their way to a beach party.

The plastic explosives used in the attack were of military origin and were used primarily by the US military....

Immediately after the bombing, the FBI, the Australian Secret Service and British secret police swooped in to the bomb site and ruthlessly took charge of the investigation, much to the anger of the Indonesian authorities and the Balinese police.

"Al-Qaida,(sic) literally 'the database,' was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians," admits former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook
'Al-Qaeda' is merely a list of the assets of Western Intelligence abroad, thinly veiled as Muslim Extremists. Don't take my word for it, ask Mr. Blair and Mr. Bush why the CIA was meeting with Osama Bin Laden in Dubai weeks before 9-11.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Although he's pushing the "Australian Patriot Act", I don't think Johnny Howard's got the marbles to pull any false-flag ops on Australian soil, or at least not yet. Bali is a softer target and not so guilt-inducing when it comes to carnage amongst your own citizens. Perhaps it's because he hasn't been invited to any Bilderberger meetings that his conviction is a little lacking.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well anytime a Foriegn Government comes rushing in to your country to investigate an act of terrorism, look out. We took over the investigation, said it was Al-Qaeda and immediately started pushing a pro-western agenda there. Order from Chaos in it's purest and most insidous form, at the cost of innocent civilians. As more and more world leaders step forward and speak out, perhaps people will begin to listen to what they have to say. Al-Qaeda is a myth, and as in the case of many myths through history, it is being used to promote an agenda of the ruling classes.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Now this is where we get into the Shadow Operations of Governments with in Governments. Very intriguing stuff, but one that is not credible at all IMO.

If it is ever found out that this whole Iraq and Bin Laden thing was a farce by the US Government, then the citizens are going to go absolutely nuts and the anti-government militias will grow in strength. like they are now.

Never the less, interesting read twitchy.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Let me get this straight....
Your using one sole article to 100% empirically prove that Al-Qaeda is controlled by Intelligence Agenicies? Wha?

Twitchy, going to take more than that.
I understand that this is a conspiracy site, but puuuleze, provide more concrete proofs and evidences, for which you are known for providing.

Your article asserts nothing but a conspiracy theory.

The trick here is to back it with credible and validated sourcings to move the conspiracy theory beyond a shadow of doubt, where this remains, for it can easily be said that the former Indonesian President Abdurrahman Wahid is simply spouting a conspiracy theory, again, holding no validation whatsoever. Kind of like the type stuff Farrakhan, Cindy Sheehan, Alex Jones, and others have and are currently spouting over a wide-ranging of topics.

seekerof

[edit on 18-10-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I was wondering when you would show up seekerof. Here's a novel concept. Disprove my "conspiracy theory". I have made my statements, the burden of proof is on you if you so choose to disagree.
And no I am not basing this theory on one source, the list of collaborators is long and distinguished and you know it.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Twitchy, Twitchy, Twitchy, there is a reason why the legal system is set up so that the accuser has to provide evidence when accusing someone. Since you're accusing the US government and other governments of being behind international terrorism the burden of proof is on you, not anyone else.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
There is more than just one source for information on this matter.

There is a lot of open source information, and even more that was most likely destroyed, on very real connections. This one on O bin Laden, that goes right with all the other sources others and my self have posted.

Even if the groups are not now directly controlled by the agencies, they were at one time tied together. Right along the same lines as I mentioned in CIA-Trained Iraqi Death Squads Interrogated U.S. Detainees.

It would be news if it wasn't.
The following thread is a great one to go over; 'Al-Qaeda' is a Manufactured Intelligence Front

One last link here, from JB1, he posted something of use on this subject too. A Case Of History Repeating?

There are so many threads related to this subject I almost feel it deserves a sub forum. Also dont forget about this modcast. Try the ATS google, it is easy to go over all the related theads.

[edit on 18-10-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Even if the groups are not now directly controlled by the agencies, they were at one time tied together.

Under totally different circumstances and under a different time period. Don't tell me the CIA intended for the Muhajadeen to turn against the west after the USSR fell and start attacking us.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Don't tell me the CIA intended for the Muhajadeen to turn against the west after the USSR fell and start attacking us.

Can you tell me they didn't?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Can you tell me they didn't?

Please read my above post concerning the subject of proving something.

I will say this though, every time someone brings up this topic I always think of it as if you were raising a child.
Now, lets say you're a police officer, and you have a son. You teach him how to use a gun but you don't intend for him to turn and shoot you with it. Same thing here IMO, just Un-intended Consequences.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So the theory is made false by your very word? LOL What are you guys Catholic? I was hoping for something a ltitle more demonstrative form the likes of Seekerof other than because he says so. Skeptics flocking to a conspiracy site.
I'll be adding to this post when I have more time, teach you guys how to research with your eyes open.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So the theory is made false by your very word? LOL What are you guys Catholic?

Don't know about Seekerof but I am an Atheist

Skeptics flocking to a conspiracy site.
I'll be adding to this post when I have more time, teach you guys how to research with your eyes open.

Really? I can’t wait. I hope your example of claiming what is in essence a theory and saying if we can’t disprove it, it must be true, is not part of your teaching.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ok, don't search for the proof that has been posted in countless threads already. I'll just spoon feed you my self.

Bin Laden himself received training and weapons from the CIA

U.S. Taxpayers send Billions to our Enemies in Afghanistan

Back then the saying, "My enemies enemy, is my friend", what they learned was "My enemies enemy, is now my enemy". Did they know Binny boy was going to turn and bite the hand that fed him, maybe they didn't maybe they did. Don't discount who exactly we are talking a bout here. These groups don't have open channels of funding, and with out conflict they have no more funds. It creates a demand not for peace, but for conflict, to bring back the prosperity they were united under.

As FredT said, they made the bed and now don't want to sleep in it. That is too bad, bacause the real world is not Burger king, and you are not going to get it your way, comprende. Do not forget that it was the USA and others who supplied and trained the anti- Soviet mujahidin forces. then we turned our backs on them and ran out after the fact. It is exactly that kind of bs that fostered the hatred we now deal with.

How about the info found and compiled in the 9/11 Report, it is the actual pdf so allow load time. That is just chapter 11, there is much more to the report, but this covers the hind sight of the event.

How is the US government and in particular the CIA responcible for the terrorism, it is simple. It is their mess, they made it.
More details

The most promising guerilla leaders were sought out and “sponsored” by the CIA. U.S. official sources are understandably vague on the question of whether Osama bin Ladin was one of the CIA’s “chosen” at that time. Bin Ladin’s group was one of seven main mujahedin factions. It is estimated that a significant quantity of high tech American weapons, including “stinger” anti-aircraft missiles, made their way into his arsenal. The majority of them are reported to be still there.

What is certain is that the CIA plan was wildly successful.

Fact is the CIA picked the wrong person, now the CIA trained terrorist has taken what was learned, and applied it in exactly the way it was intended. Only it has now snow balled out of control.

It is all explain in this history lesson.

If you want more information or proof, please ask no reason to be shy. As I said before, they may not be, directly connected now but they have definite ties.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Ok, don't search for the proof that has been posted in countless threads already. I'll just spoon feed you my self.

Bin Laden himself received training and weapons from the CIA

U.S. Taxpayers send Billions to our Enemies in Afghanistan

Osama claimed that he was never trained by the CIA. he and the CIA both have the same interests against the Soviet invasion but Osama prefer to do things his own way and not work with infidels. remember that the CIA mostly transfers weapons through Pakistan with the ISI. the ME countries sent foreign Arab fighters to Afghanistan. the CIA works with the Mujahadeen. not with Osama.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You should provide a linked source. The sentence "Bin Laden himself received training and weapons from the CIA", is the first line of the third paragraph of that page. This would be information provided by the House of Representatives.

Also, I too have heard that but have not found any solid proof of such being true.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You should provide a linked source. The sentence "Bin Laden himself received training and weapons from the CIA", is the first line of the third paragraph of that page. This would be information provided by the House of Representatives.

en.wikipedia.org...

His wealth and connections permitted him to pursue his interest in supporting the mujahideen, Muslim guerrillas fighting the Soviet Union in Afghanistan following the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979. (See: the History of Afghanistan.) By 1984 he had established an organization named Maktab al-Khadamat (MAK) (Office of Order in English), which funneled money, arms and Muslim fighters from around the world into the Afghan war.

Some argue that MAK was supported by the governments of Pakistan, the United States[7] and Saudi Arabia, and that the three countries channelled their supplies through Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI). This account is vehemently denied by the U.S. government, which maintains that U.S. aid went only to Afghan fighters, and that Afghan Arabs had their own sources of funding, an account also supported by Al Qaeda itself. [8]. The State Department quotes CNN analyst Peter Bergen as saying:

"While the charges that the CIA was responsible for the rise of the Afghan Arabs might make good copy, they don't make good history. The truth is more complicated, tinged with varying shades of gray. The United States wanted to be able to deny that the CIA was funding the Afghan war, so its support was funneled through Pakistan's Inter Services Intelligence agency (ISI). ISI in turn made the decisions about which Afghan factions to arm and train, tending to favor the most Islamist and pro-Pakistan. The Afghan Arabs generally fought alongside those factions, which is how the charge arose that they were creatures of the CIA. Former CIA official Milt Bearden, who ran the Agency's Afghan operation in the late 1980s, says, "The CIA did not recruit Arabs," as there was no need to do so. There were hundreds of thousands of Afghans all too willing to fight, and the Arabs who did come for jihad were "very disruptive . . . the Afghans thought they were a pain in the ass." Similar sentiments from Afghans who appreciated the money that flowed from the Gulf but did not appreciate the Arabs' holier-than-thou attempts to convert them to their ultra-purist version of Islam. ... There was simply no point in the CIA and the Afghan Arabs being in contact with each other. ... the Afghan Arabs functioned independently and had their own sources of funding. The CIA did not need the Afghan Arabs, and the Afghan Arabs did not need the CIA. So the notion that the Agency funded and trained the Afghan Arabs is, at best, misleading. The 'let's blame everything bad that happens on the CIA' school of thought vastly overestimates the Agency's powers, both for good and ill." [Holy War, Inc.: Inside the Secret World of Osama bin Laden (New York: The Free Press, 2001), pp. 64-66.]

The accounts of some journalists and investigators, however, do suggest that CIA money and weapons reached the Afghan Arabs and bin Laden indirectly through the ISI [9]. According to Ahmed Rashid, Central Intelligence Agency Chief William Casey in 1986 "committed CIA support to a long-standing ISI initiative to recruit radical Muslims from around the world to come to Pakistan and fight with the Afghan Mujaheddin.

so it was pretty much the ISI which has interests in Aghanistan, serving and getting influence for Pakistan. remember that for example the Taliban was ISI creation as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You expect me to take wiki as a reliable source. How do I know you didn't just go in there and copy and past or type all that your self.

Any one can input information to wiki, but if that is how you are going to be.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You expect me to take wiki as a reliable source. How do I know you didn't just go in there and copy and past or type all that your self.

Any one can input information to wiki, but if that is how you are going to be.

then read the books then. and check other references. u can do that. i aint goin to mislead u or anithing i just use the sources provided by wiki.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Not saying the information is wrong, but it could be less reputable than say any other site. I checked the site out, reading the books will take me a bit longer. However the inclination of mine to go with the government info, is more so than wiki.

Thank you for doggedly standing by your source, of course I don't think you would intentionally mislead any one. Accidents do happen though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join