It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black "koosh" balls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I needed some answers regarding these black koosh ball like objects that I'm waking up to in the middle of the night! What are these things? I'm seeing them every night.... No specific time but definately between the hours of 2 a.m.~4 a.m. Let me tell ya... when I first seen it, I didn't think anything of it. I just thought that my eyes were trying to adjust or something. When I saw it again, I knew that it had to be something. This koosh like ball floats above me and also to my left side. One time I woke up to it inches away from my face and it slowly floated away into the ceiling. The other night when I seen it again, I don't know why but I said 'hello" and it stuck around. Soon after it disappeared . I've heard of white orbs but never a black fuzzy koosh like orbs. What are these things and are they dangerous? What am I supposed to do?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I just saw one of these things this morning. But it wasn't spherical but elongated and almost worm like. It had the general outline shape of a sea mouse. It was about a foot long and about 3 inches at it's thickest. The thing I saw wasn't spikey or kooshy but more whispy. Sorta like flat leaf cedar branches and leaves. It moved sorta like a catarpillar from my face up to the cealing. I was not alarmed but more amazed. I have grown quite used to certain odd occurances while I'm both awake in bed, asleep, and being woken up by outside forces. Things of this nature have become common place now but I've never seen what I saw untill this morning.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Could you explain to me the size of them? I think I might be able to help you with this did they have a red center like a red dot the size of the dot does not matter and did the little "spikes" look like tentecles? please explain the orb in more detail and i can go on from there.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by noslenwerd

dude what you saw was watching and studying you, they are small propes if you will, a collection of intelligent energy for the purposes of observation. Wait untill you see the little misty grey/black looking dudes, then freak out. I dont think that they are aggresive or negative in any way though, I really feel asthough they are like a little exploration probe. Cool in any case, is there any thing inherantly uniqe about you or have you had any other strange experiances involving observers.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by BeyondBelow]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
reply to post by noslenwerd

dude what you saw was watching and studying you, they are small propes if you will, a collection of intelligent energy for the purposes of observation. Wait untill you see the little misty grey/black looking dudes, then freak out. I dont think that they are aggresive or negative in any way though, I really feel asthough they are like a little exploration probe. Cool in any case, is there any thing inherantly uniqe about you or have you had any other strange experiances involving observers.

There is no reason to freak about either of these (?)entities(?)..... I know what ur talking about with the grey/black dude I think. Perhaps I'm wrong though, not totally sure.....

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
oh my god, that is sooo wierd. I started seeing the same exact thing in 2006, in miami, every night i would be sleeping and be abruptly awoken by a glowing blackish, blue ball with moving spikes above my head, the first time i saw it i thought it was a tarantula spider, usually just inches above my head, and then it slowly moves away after i scream either going out the window or the wall or the ceiling. It looks just like the drawing. It came back a couple weeks ago it woke me up again, and that's the thing, it always happens in the middle of the night and it always wakes me up, abruptly, like my spirit is sensing something some sort of invasion, and i blink my eyes several times but it doesnt go away right away, and that's when i scream, then after i scream it moves away. What is it??

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Grim Shroud

I can explain to you the size because I see these balls at night too. They are like the size of a baseball, and they are blackish blue they glow almost they don't seem solid, and they have moving tentacles they look like koosh balls, yep, and they wake me up while im sleeping, its like i sense something because everytime its abrupt, i just wake up in the middle of the night and there is this black glowing spike ball above my head like its examining me and every time i scream when i see it and it slowly moves away dissapearing through a wall or through the ceiling or out the window, and its not a good feeling, its always bothersome. i was seeing it constantly like two years ago over a period of 3 weeks, then it kind of stopped, and it came back a few weeks ago, the first time i saw it i thought it was a giant tirantula spider, but then the next night it happened, and the next, and always in the same fashion, abruptly waking me up in my sleep. what do you think this is?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd

My best logical conclusion was that it was just from me waking up from REM sleep so quickly, and thats basically the "path" my eyes were going on.

Any ideas?

[edit on 17-10-2005 by noslenwerd]

I would say this is most likely. For at least 10 years this happens to me on almost a nightly basis. I wake up and I keep dreaming for just a few seconds. Sometimes it can be quite frightening and I have jumped from bed screaming and other times I know whats happening and I will myself to relax and see that its not really there.

At least I hope so because Koosh like ghosts/entities...sounds freaky.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
My daughter saw one of these a few years ago, and since then I've been looking for an explanation. She saw it outside and at first I asked her if it might be a hummingbird. She was sure it wasn't. She described it as round, black with spikey things coming out of it. She said she first heard it coming from behind her, and then it stopped right in front of her face, hovered there for a few seconds, and then took off.

I'll have her read this thread and look at the photo to see if this is what she saw.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by virraszto]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Ok, I talked to my daughter and apparently this is not what she saw. We're going to try to make an animation of her sighting. And when I say try, I do mean try because neither one of us are good at that kind of thing. Anyone who does animation care to try if we give a good description?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
OK.Hey, hi, hello guise. I know its been about 10 years since the original poster posted this but I wanted to give my insight. My experience started out as an attempt to astral project. This was my 2nd most notable attempt. After laying down in bed and trying to AP for a good 2 hours, I finally decided to give up and go to sleep. I later then woke to what I think was the vibrational stage but at the very end of it. I decided to open my eyes, As in, I TRIED to open my physical eyes, and little did I know I was already in the astral world or some dimension closer to the physical plane we know. When I did open my eyes what I saw around me was sort of like covered in this blue shade, this blue shade was like a sort of night vision, but it was SO HD. It was like 4k video quality, but multiplied by 40x. I then noticed that the 2 corners of my bed closest to my feet there was the head of 1 traditional scary face paint clown with colorful hair and sharp jaws like teeth. This clown kept its face frozen like that just staring at me. At the other corner, I can't really remember now what head was there as this happened when I was 17 -I am now 20. What struck me the most was this black koosh like spiky ball at the corner were my door meets the wall. This black ball looked so clean like it just got a fresh buff on its paint, and had these medium sized cone like spikes. The spikes started thick from the base of the ball and stretched out till it got skinnier.

Back tracking, Initially after i opened my astral eyes or whatever, I was a bit suprised to see these 2 heads individually at the corners of my bed but then felt like I was being protected by the scary clown and the other ball-head figure that i cant remember. It felt as if though those 2 things were protecting me from that black koosh spiky ball thing in the corner where my door meets the wall.

I wish someone could replicate what it is I saw or w/e these other people saw.

I can go on and further explain what it is I saw since I have a bit of knowledge surrounding the astral world, how thoughts/feelings manifest in the astral, and a bit of mysticism and masonr -but that is up to you guys If you want my input lol.

edit on 4-10-2015 by LocalHoney because: I confused "where" with what should had been "were" lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join