It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian triangle documentary!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I noticed this website in another thread, and found that it contained a video about the belgian triangle(which i had been looking for for ages):

Video - its all in english

It shows much more detail by simulation and by what eyewitnesses (police) report. For example there was an orange/red ball that exitted the triangle and went to the ground and back up again, while on both sides the triangle shot lasers to the ground.

If u cant play the file, download realplayer alternative (small program without spyware) here:
Realplayer alternative

[edit on 16-10-2005 by plop]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ive heard about and looked into the Belgian UFO case before but this is the first time I have seen this video and I was pretty impressed! The majority of witnessess are the belgian police and airforce personel who all seemed very open to talk about what they had seen! There were also a few facts that I had not heard before such as the orange ball seperating from the main triangle and the fact that the acceleration of the craft measured by the radar wiould have killed any human pilot very interesting stuff IMO

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
and the fact that the acceleration of the craft measured by the radar wiould have killed any human pilot very interesting stuff IMO

Thats interesting what types of acceleration did they clock? Even if thats true it doesn't have to point to anything alien. Im mean even earthly aircraft do not require human pilots anymore as evident with modern UAVs.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm living just next to Eupen approx. 10km from it, in Germany.
Eupen is some kind of small border town
I 've often been on a dam there between 1990-1992 which
is in Eupen Belgium (Gileppe-dam).
But unfortunately not a those days the sightings did occur.
Because i'm very interested in the UFO phenomenon, i was very
disappointed those days.I would have liked to see them
But thanks for the video-link

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
and the fact that the acceleration of the craft measured by the radar wiould have killed any human pilot very interesting stuff IMO

Thats interesting what types of acceleration did they clock? Even if thats true it doesn't have to point to anything alien. Im mean even earthly aircraft do not require human pilots anymore as evident with modern UAVs.

I think the maximum acceleration recorded by the radars was 40G. Later when an expert from the Institute of Electronic Warfare analysed the radardata, he concluded that because no human technology can cause 'infinite acceleration'(which this craft did), he therefore believed it must have been an ET ship. I have to agree with him. If we humans did have infinite acceleration 15 years ago, we would be flying on the other side of the universe by now.

The video where this is shown is here(3 mirrors of same video):

www.crazysayings.com...
ufobras.com...
www.soultravel.nu...

(it takes awhile to load, sometimes even 10mins, and sometimes it doesnt work at all...)

I still wonder what they wanted in Belgium. Would it have something to do with Brussel as the capital of the EU?

Btw, there was a triangle sighting here friday in Holland, and a woman saw beings coming down out of the craft by a beam.

Here are 2 pics of the radardata:

radardata

click 'next' for second pic

[edit on 17-10-2005 by plop]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thanks plop! I believe this UFO wave was aliens visiting Earth. Either that or the United States or some other elite country was flying super advanced aircraft over Belgium without the Belgium Air Force knowing about it (which I doubt).

I just wish more came of this case...

[edit on 17-10-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by plop

I think the maximum acceleration recorded by the radars was 40G.

Well atleast concerning that type of G force its been proven humans can survive even more then that. During the cold war, the air force did studies using a rocket sled, led by Dr. John P. Stapp. By riding the decelerator sled himself, Dr. Stapp demonstrated that a human can withstand at least 45 G's in the forward position, with adequate harness.

Im not sure about 'infinite acceleration' though. Im not sure how you can conclude a craft was able to do that from some short radar information since 'infinite' acceleration is against the laws of physics we have. Infinite would suggest it could accelerate well beyond the speed of light. I dont know how you could claim a craft could do that without seeing it break the light barrier.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Well atleast concerning that type of G force its been proven humans can survive even more then that. During the cold war, the air force did studies using a rocket sled, led by Dr. John P. Stapp. By riding the decelerator sled himself, Dr. Stapp demonstrated that a human can withstand at least 45 G's in the forward position, with adequate harness.

Ive never heard of it before. Do u have a link?

Im not sure about 'infinite acceleration' though. Im not sure how you can conclude a craft was able to do that from some short radar information since 'infinite' acceleration is against the laws of physics we have. Infinite would suggest it could accelerate well beyond the speed of light. I dont know how you could claim a craft could do that without seeing it break the light barrier.

In theory u could never see something accelerate infinitely, because infinity is infinite

But i think the radarexpert that said this was talking about how it accerated to a certain speed within a single second. Imagine a car going from complete standstill to 1000km/hours in 1 second. Could it then not accelerate from 1000km/h to 1000.000km/h in the next second?

Im not sure how it works, but the guy did say so. He also says its "very highly likely to be an extraterrestrial craft".

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Heres some information on Dr. Stapp's work.

[url=http://www.edwards.af.mil/history/docs_html/people/stapp_biography.html]http://www.edwards.af.mil/history/docs_html/people/stapp_biography.html[/ url]

( Edit its not allowing me to make a direct hyperlink for some reason, But you can just cut and paste it)

It was the highest known G force voluntarily encountered by a human. I think they have tested higher forces but those were done by the Nazi's and they used people like lab rats and killed a bunch of them

[edit on 17-10-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
plop,

Thanks for the link.

What caught my attention during the video was when one gendarme mentions that the huge triangle craft collapses into a red ball, then shoots off straight up to space.

Dr Greer of the Dsclosure Project made mention of the Belgium UFOs while being interviwed on Coast to Coast.
Here's a link to the transcript

quote: Originally posted by mrmulder
Caller: ...I couldn't believe it, you actually brought up the black triangles and just this summer, I remembered that I'd seen one in 1996 in Michigan and I don't know what was stranger - seeing it, or the fact that I didn't think about it for seven years.

GN: Well, I'll tell you, it's been around for at least that long. I remember, Steven, some police officers in Millstat, Illinois right around that time period also witnessed it, but that was near Scott Air Force Base, so here again, they're near military bases.

SG: Right, but at the same time, there's a large number of reports in areas that aren't near military bases and that are centered around unstable seismic areas, areas where there's a lot of volcanic activity. We have found that, in fact, around the Pacific Ring of Fire, wherever there have been significant eruptions of volcanoes, and we reported this back in the early nineties, that there have been very serious and well documented sightings of a variety of these craft, including the large triangular ones, that appear to be monitoring and looking into whatever it is that they're concerned about regarding the instability around the Pacific Rim and the Pacific Ring of Fire (or so-called Pacific Ring of Fire where all the volcanoes are) and seismic areas there and this has been reported all over the world and not just around the Pacific Basin, but also in Europe and other places.

GN: But they're huge! I mean, they're absolutely huge!

SG: Yes, and what's interesting, the ones that we encountered in Belgium...one of them came over us at Henri-Chappell down out of a cloud and just one corner of it that dipped down was so enormous and a light that was at one end of it looked as if it was larger than a full moon as it was descending on us and some of the gendarmes that we interviewed and spoke with said that one of these objects was over a little town near Henri-Chappell in Eastern Belgium and it was hovering right above the town's steeple and at one point - they left this out of the official reports because they were afraid of being ridiculed - this enormous object that was three football fields long on each side of this enormous triangle, very silent, maybe a slight transformer humming sound which is what I've heard from them, suddenly collapsed into what looked like a red pulsing ball, a plasmalike ball of of energy and then shot straight up out into space. I have heard that report and our groups have seen this sort of phenomenon before, where you have something like, well, what has happened to it? It has shifted, what, out of dimension, or into some other energy form? Here is this massive structured craft that suddenly appears to just collapse into this pulsing point of energy and then flies out into space. So, that's the sort of - these things are so fascinating and by the way, this is how I really got hooked on this whole thing because when I was a child, as I mentioned, when I was eight or nine years old, I saw one of these objects in broad daylight. It was more of a disc-shaped object, silently hovering and some boys and I in the neighborhood saw it. Of course, my family said "Oh,yes. Well it's the imagination of a little boy." But it stuck with me, and so this caller - many people have seen these objects and you never forget it when you've seen one...

...those (non-illuminated crafts) have been seen and they can be enormous and move at tremendous velocities and make all kinds of right hand turns and what have you, at thousands of miles per hour. I'll also point out that when they're right at the point that is at this what I call Crossing Point phenomenon where it's not quite here but not quite there either in terms of its resonance, they take on a plasma and etheric quality and the edges of them do become very blurry and quite amorphous, almost mirage like. I know that Colonel Corso described that in one of the craft that he saw out there at Holloman Air Force Base, where in fact it would be solid and then it would disappear and there'd just almost be like a heat wave distortion in the air and the space around where it was and then it would re-materialize again. So, you're dealing with technologies that do these sort of things and it's really quite fascinating.

Now, what is the most advanced human-made space or flying vehicle ever created? If the triangles were human-made contraptions, why would NASA use gravity assist by planets & the sun to propell space probes to other planets in the solar system, assuming NASA is where the most advanced human-made space vehicles, etc are created?

Most of us have witnessed the best of what humans have created thus far, whether seen on video, or other sources. Logically, from the process of elimination, based on the description of how these triangles perform(ed), one can deduce that these vehicles cannot be human made, regardless whether or not Secret Human Societies, manufacturing top secret flying vehicles, exist. Therefore, in my view & sleepy state @ the moment, this leads to two possibilities, although there may be more, however I'm too tired to think of others: Either the Belgium witnesses, including the Belgium air force pilots were all delusional, or there exists a reality beyond human comprehension.

I've been exploring other sections of that website. I really enjoyed the Free Energy Technology section (just above the video of Bush giving the middle finger. Seems like the energy & oil companies have given us all the middle finger for a long time! With the price of oil higher than it really should be, tech spinoffs from the exploitation of magnets seem an attractive dependence-free alternative on the one hand, and an economic killer on the other. Hmmmm....

How long would it take for the possession of magnets to become illegal if free energy can result from their exploitation in such a way as to being able to heat & power your home & automobile? Sorry to get off the topic of UFOs...

[edit on 17-10-2005 by evilution]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Even if it was somebody, why would they be playing games like that, why a triangular hovering shape that has detachable objects that can come back, why sit over the same spot of woods belgium for over a half hour, etc.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I read this text on a website, and it made me wonder if they showed themselves to see how the public would react:

What astonished me for all this period, was the differences in the reaction in the population. About everybody knew somebody who had witnessed the phenomenon. Everyone bathed in full mystery and the press did not say anything at large.

Certain people were curious, others couldn't care less; but there were enough people who were obviously frightened. They threw themselves at every bit of newspaper article that dedramatized the events so they they could laugh at the idiots who believed in the "little green men."

These people had really the jitter and verbally attacked all those who raised questions. The debunkers were numerous, they were not the Belgian army nor the CIA, they were Mister Average. I remember that scouts had made a fireworks and had been disguizing as Martians, a newspaper had made an article about it, what a relief, all was explained.

It is difficult to draw up a standard portrait of this type of panic-fearers; but if they have a scientific formation, they believed they were automatically obliged to protect correct thinking from any worrying drift.

It is in that spirit that one can understand reactions by Marc Hallet and some scientists of the University of Liege (see the article on this site: anti Belgian vagueness).

ufologie.net...

Maybe this is also an example of how the world would react to ETs landing.
Of course there could be other reasons. Does anyone know if belgium stored nuclear weapons at that time?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wow. I keep in contact with a guy who is stationed at Edwards AFB. No I won't say his name or give his email address out. He's been in the AF for many years. Smart guy. I got his email address from the head Edwards AFB historian. Anyway, this is what he had to say about the Belgium triangle UFOs after I sent him some info on it. For those of you who think it might have been our own secret aircraft from the U.S. over there................think again! Also, what color did the witnesses say the lights underneath were? Good find mesh1324! Yes I know!!!

"I think a lot would depend on the 3-D shape of the triangles. Do you
have
any insight into whether they are oriented in a horizontal (like a
delta
wing) or a vertical (shark fin) configuration. Is there any indication
of
depth?

The lights might be diagnostic. Remember, though, I am extremely
suspicious
of mysterious red, green, or white lights that just happen to be the
same as
common aerial navigation lights. Someday someone will discover light
blue
or orange lights, or lights that blaze in the low ultraviolet and then
I'll
prick up my ears.

I can't say just what the Belgians saw. I *can* say that no one EVER
tests
their experimental aircraft over someone else's territory even if they
are a
friendly power, for obvious reasons. No one does it over the seas, or
Antarctica either, for the same reason. It is horribly embarassing if
your
Golden Gimlet augers into someone else's turf and you have to nicely
ask for
it back."

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Here is something about the lights, from the belgian airforce report:

These lights are distinctly more intense than stars and planets, they don't move and are located at the apexes of an equilateral triangle. Their color is changing: red, green and yellow.

A new call from Mr. Renkin points out a new phenomenon: three other lights move towards the first triangle. One of these lights is far brighter than the others.

the bright points have the dimension of a big star(*); their color changes continually. The prevailing color is red; then it changes itself in blue, green, yellow and white, but not always in the same order. The lights are very clear, as if they were signals: this enables to distinguish them from stars.

The ground witnesses see three times the F-16 pass along. During the third pass, they see the planes turning in circles at the center of the great formation initially seen. At the same time, they notice the disappearance of the little triangle, while the brightest, western point of the big triangle moves very fast, probably up. This point emits intense red signals, in a repetitive way, during the maneuver.

UFO seen towards Orp-Jauche (SW of Jodoigne) is the brightest and has a yellow-red color. The luminous points move with jerky and short moves.

www.ufoevidence.org...

So in short: red, green, yellow, blue, white

Also other people aparently took pictures of this thing, but the photos didnt show much. They later discovered that the object may have had infra-red light also, which intereferes with photos or something.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Curious.
With all the different sightings over a long period of time. Are there any good pics of these things anywhere? I keep seeing the same one re-edited on re-used on different sites.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is supposedly another picture of the belgian triangle, or atleast a UFO that was seen in belgium during the triangle wave:

I dont think there are any other good pics besides the famous triangle one.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There is videos I've seen. Unfortunately its at a higher altitude and has no reference points or much detail.

Pretty good video though.

top topics

join