It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Tongue Cat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Pictures first, because I know thats what we really want.

www.local6.com...

A cat in Dobson, N.C., is believed to be the only cat in the world with two tongues, according to a Local 6 News report.

The cat, named Five Toes, was born with two tongues and five toes on each paw.

This looks amazing! I was watching the video on the evening news. If I ever find a video to post I will do so.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I remember seeing that cat on some show it was freaky

ARGH... Cat drinking water with two tongues

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ah ha!
I found a video.
www.news14charlotte.com...

The tongues look really freaky in full motion.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
That's quite interesting. I just had a dream about a cat with extra toes on each paw.

My sister's cat, Gingy, was born as a polydactyl cat, with an extra toe on each paw. We always joke that he was meant to be two kittens, but ended up as two kittens mashed together in one body. He's a massive cat, too; roughly the size of a small-medium dog.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvaurynphamir
That's quite interesting. I just had a dream about a cat with extra toes on each paw.

My sister's cat, Gingy, was born as a polydactyl cat, with an extra toe on each paw. We always joke that he was meant to be two kittens, but ended up as two kittens mashed together in one body. He's a massive cat, too; roughly the size of a small-medium dog.

There is a species of cat with an extra toe on each paw.. Norwegian Shipscat (Norsk Skeppskatt)

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I found some more images.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverSurfer
There is a species of cat with an extra toe on each paw.. Norwegian Shipscat (Norsk Skeppskatt)

They're trying to breed a few new species with extra toes. Again, from the link above, you can find a list of them (click on "Polydactyl and Cat Fancy")

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It looks to me like the cat only has control over the top tongue, the bottom one just flaps around.thats pretty cool, id imagine theres a mess to clean up after the cats has some water.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Talk about genetic mutation. I'd hate to be that cat! Breed it and keep the two tongued cat in existance!

new topics

top topics

join