It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of 'Liberty', or of Semiramis, Babylonian Queen, and Mother Goddess?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

PODcast: Statue of 'Liberty', or of Semiramis, Babylonian Queen, and Mother Goddess?
Is the Statue of 'Liberty' really a symbol of justice and liberty for the free worlds, or does it conform to the theories of Freemasonic Inverse-Symbolism, showing their power over the new world?

length: 09:03
file: atspodcast_584.mp3
size: 3714k
feed: ats

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

PODcast: Statue of 'Liberty', or of Semiramis, Babylonian Queen, and Mother Goddess? (reply 1)
lady liberty could of been a hooker but it justy doesnt matter

length: 02:29
file: atspodcast_586.mp3
size: 262k
feed:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
urbanlegends.about.com...

P.S BAAA BAAA BAAA BAAAA!

DENY IGNORANCE!!

[edit on 16-10-2005 by nrky]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

PODcast: Statue of 'Liberty', or of Semiramis, Babylonian Queen, and Mother Goddess? (reply 2)
NrKy's response to Aristoi's response to my thread about the statue of semiramis in new york harbour.

DENY IGNORANCE!

length: 04:24
file: atspodcast_592.mp3
size: 3102k
feed:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
First of all nrky I am no sheep I do not hide my head in the sand and pretend things don't exist. For you to insinuate I do is unacceptable and uncalled for and wrong. I defiantly take offence to it.

Would I be a active member of ATS if I was, as you insinuate a sheep? No I wouldn't as sheep have no independent thoughts.

However I chose my words poorly in my pod cast, that may of lead you to believe that history especially true history isn't important to me because it very much is.

You have given many things the statue of liberty could of started out as. You could be right but I'm saying no matter how She started out, its what it represents today that matters. Ask yourself this nrky If a meaning is hidden, who does it affect? It affects nobody its hidden. Sometimes things really are as they appear on the outside to be .

I enjoy your pod cast very much and look forward to each and every one. Just remember this not every thing has a hidden meaning. not every thing has a conspiracy behind it. some things really are to be taken at face value.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by aristoi
First of all nrky I am no sheep I do not hide my head in the sand and pretend things don't exist. For you to insinuate I do is unacceptable and uncalled for and wrong. I defiantly take offence to it.

Would I be a active member of ATS if I was, as you insinuate a sheep? No I wouldn't as sheep have no independent thoughts.

However I chose my words poorly in my pod cast, that may of lead you to believe that history especially true history isn't important to me because it very much is.

You have given many things the statue of liberty could of started out as. You could be right but I'm saying no matter how She started out, its what it represents today that matters. Ask yourself this nrky If a meaning is hidden, who does it affect? It affects nobody its hidden. Sometimes things really are as they appear on the outside to be .

I enjoy your pod cast very much and look forward to each and every one. Just remember this not every thing has a hidden meaning. not every thing has a conspiracy behind it. some things really are to be taken at face value.

My friend, Goebbles would have had a field day if everybody believed in the face value of everything. The art of being a critic and a sceptic, instead of a believer and a 'sheep', is to look deeper into symbolisms, double speak, and hidden agendas. I am a staunch sceptic, and as such, I look into EVERYTHING. To accept the norm, is mediochrity, and in an ENLIGHTENED WORLD, is unnaceptable. The KEY FACTOR in post-renaissance (sp?) modernity is that we use CONSEQUENTIALISM to determine our actions, NOT duty and tradition. Accepting the norm is MENTAL SUICIDE, it is giving up your free will and ability to be inquisitive.

I accept the fact that you may have taken offense to what I said in my podcasts about sheeple, but in doing so you are taking a subjective standpoint on the issue, as opposed to being a critic and taking an OBjective, unbiased view. In being sceptical of my podcasts, you must try to understand why I say the things that I do, and understand where I am coming from. Critique of an opinion is not a personal attack, nor is it meant to offend people. It is my belief that the easily offendable need to learn how to distance themselves from their emotions and opinions; certainly that is desirable, yes?

Peace and love, NrKy.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Great post nrky, amazing how most people on here are seemingly apathetic and closed minded about this issue. Symbolism in the world and how it relates to the Bible has been a burning interest of mine for quite a while now. I don't think there will ever be an easy answer to this until the end comes when the curtains of deception are finally lifted for good. The roots of the symbolism in question go WAY back are are hard to "quantize" . I am of course looking into alot of it including Lady Liberty herself.

I've posted this before but this is a -great- read. To me, this is the best summary I have run across concerning the issue you are addressing. I urge you to save it and read all of it taking your time.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Oh well, I guess now I HAVE to go into further detail about the babylonian symbolism rampant in the New World. I'll try to do it without rambling on about the Illuminati, but that's rather hard to do.

Txsecret: The word you were looking for there is 'quantify'.

^_^

new topics

top topics

join