It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone ever know what happend to that Clinton meeting a grey pic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I know there was a national inquerer issue that had Clinton talking to an Alein. Of corse we know the inquere makes up stuff like that. How ever I would like to see the picture again if anyone has a copy I'd to see the picture again could you post it on this thread id like to look it over.

[edit on 15-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I went to google and typed in Clinton and Alien. Then I did a google image search.

This was the very first image.

www.presidentialufo.com...

www.google.com...

xu

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
and not to forget

Space Alien Backs Bush Too

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
LOL look slike the same alien too. I guess the same people were behind it, or did they have someone dressed up as a gag?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
One thing's for sure....that's not a real alien.

Probably some publicity stunt by the government....to put some humor into an otherwise boring subject.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
wow, this is brilliant,
who his this alien guy? does anyone know his name?
it now seems that the alien has fallen out of favour with Bush,

The E.T. says that President Bush has already made a series of catastrophic blunders that

he also says these are the seven humanity-endangering goofs Bush has made:

1. Flip-flopping on his campaign pledge to cut pollution -- One of the main reasons the alien backed Bush was his vow to require mandatory reductions in carbon-dioxide emissions from power plants. By reversing his position once in office, Bush has put the world at risk, according to the E.T., who says, "Your planet is choking on these fumes."

Rejecting the international Kyoto treaty to limit greenhouse gasses -- "Global warming is a very serious threat to your planet," warns the alien. "If you don't stop it now, you soon face a worldwide environmental catastrophe of biblical proportions."

3. Boosting the level of arsenic allowed in the drinking water -- "We have seen this happen on other planets, where millions of people, including small, helpless children, have died excruciating deaths from polluted water," the alien writes.

4. Reviving "Star Wars" -- Bush's decision to toss out the decades-old ABM treaty and to deploy a space-based missile-defense system is "dangerously misguided," says the E.T. "Spreading your arms race into space will not only lead to the destruction of the human race, it also threatens other planets where such weapons are unknown."

5. Promising to open Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and other protected lands to oil drilling -- "We cannot tell you how many planets there are which have become barren pits with no natural beauty because of this kind of folly," the E.T. says.

6. Cutting the budget for research into renewable energy and conservation by $200 million -- "You simply cannot keep plundering the Earth's natural resources," the E.T. says. "Renewable sources of energy are your only hope for survival."

7. Proposing we build more nuclear power plants -- "Radioactive waste remains deadly for 10,000 years," the alien warns. "The disaster at Chernobyl is nothing compared to what awaits future generations of mankind if you build more of these monstrosities." The White House has not issued any public comment on the alien's thumbs-down rating, but privately, aides concede, President Bush feels betrayed by the fickle E.T.

weeklyworldnews.com...

i'd love to see anymore info on the alien, great post

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Why are the aliens always nude, just seems odd

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
hahah

I remember that when I was a kid, and I thought it was so fricking trippy. I used to read those things religiously. lol.

I want to see a leprechaun back Bush, then i'll give it a second read.

Luxifero

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
LOL those are great pictures
and yeah about the aliens being nude what is up with that maybe the think they're evolved to were they're don't need cloths.

top topics

join