It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order is one of two options...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to Lucifer: (noone wants to live like cavemen, i'm sure)
PLEEZE...Lucifer....you might want to reflect on that premise- some more-
~~~

to begin:: your mental image of cavemen was 'taught' by the same matrix/NWO/system...which seeks to control you...ergo, the image of 'brutes', grunting, uncivilized, & dirty... the humans as animals- model...

Thre are numberous people & groups that wish to OPT_OUT...fer instance Pennsylvania Dutch/ Amish...

the larger 'we' consider them weird/freakish/ect etc
because they choose to not be caught up in the consumer conveyor belt...living in a 'primitive' & backward society & culture....
The system/matrix/NWO, segregates them from society, and divides people into 'we' & 'they' structures.

in the larger arena; 'we' are the G-7+, western democracy, NATO, religious, educated, pro-TECH...

'they'; the adversaries, contentioners, red chineese, soviets/russians, cuba and lately the islamic terrorists..

SO, again we see...the 'duality' model used as a control mechanism...

myself...i'm going to enjoy & use Tech, as much & often as i require...but i'm not married to 'it'...when there's a 'fire-in-the-hole'...and the society/govt crumble like the WTC did....i'll dust myself off & find a cave to live in.

if you think that mere men & technology can 'create' a utopia...then you have already made your choice.

Bin Laden, dosen't he live in caves too? Along with all the Jihadists, fundamentalist Islamics....

see, there are many people who would choose to live like cavemen...than praise/adore/sacrifice to the matrix/system/NWO/TECH gods...

enjoy your journey(s)
*as some may require more karma, than i time around*

s/ riff-raff

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
So the Matrix is not to be taken literally eh?

consider that the NWO is agent Smith,

that the machines are technology we cannot do without,

witness the recent power outage in Canada and USA.

the architect of the matrix is an alien race in 4d which we never see but created the system to enslave us,

the creator is god,

neo is christ returned,

trinity is the reunified holy trinity on earth, she also represents love,

the destruction of the earth is the coming WWIII,

and on and on,

hummm doesn't look like fantasy to me?

People BEWARE! We are not living in the Matrix!! Do not attempt to jump buildings!!

But seriously, I think that thinking life is the Matrix can be dangerous, it stops you from noticing what is REALLY happening......

It really was just a modern take of Plato, there is no truth to it literally.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
I am tired. I as all here I would hope that a shred of compassion
is left in the hearts of humankind. Who cares anymore. I love God. Maybe that's it. I will not fight anymore, the ignorance that
attacks one who would die for any man on earth as to honor the gift of God to be here. I offer my heart entire and to ahve to defend all the love I give.....that is pain. anger is easy to take as
it can be shrugged off. Why is everyone, every human being I
meet so self absorbed in what they can attack to make them more elevated. I am on this site because I will die for God before letting him down.

NWO doesn't exist. The government doesn't exist. It is the constant focus whether constructive or not that keeps it in one's
mind. i give up. Everyone here apparently knows what is happening and the constant competition for self achieved elevation is as usual the order of the day. If anyone here can look in their heart and tell God they are really trying to love one another as equals I would be surprised. I don't know a soul here
in the flesh but would lay down my life for anyone. Can anyone else say they have almost beaten the 7 sins? i am not trying to impress anyone I just hurt that no one cares about God and the love that was once here but apparently has neared death. God wins, Mokiah-Michael.

I'm sorry Lucifer. I didn't mean to attack you. I was thinking on too personal a level. You are much too beautiful to die for anyone. Jesus already did that thank-goodness. No more loss of lives?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I know it is not a movie to take seriously but it makes a good metaphorical model for the point. You don't support NWO then stop being a consumer, live self sufficiently and design your own reality aside from empirical illusion.

the careful subversion of non hostile governments is more to blame here than people under their own government.

are you seriously saying that just because people live under any government therefore the nwo is justified?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I agree with unbalanced

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Is it possible that the NWO is already up and running? The only reason people don't think it is is because the mass killing of all those who would not take the mark to buy and sell mentioned in revelations of the Bible has not happened. Is there ever really going to be a time when the world has only one religion in honor of Satan? Wouldn't that be like having only animals of prey with no prey to persue? I can't see it happening. Do wolves eat wolves? There must always be sheep for the wovles to feed on. Someone has to be the dirt and pavement for the Elite's well oiled precision machinery to run on.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I am tired. I as all here I would hope that a shred of compassion
is left in the hearts of humankind. Who cares anymore. I love God. Maybe that's it. I will not fight anymore, the ignorance that
attacks one who would die for any man on earth as to honor the gift of God to be here. I offer my heart entire and to ahve to defend all the love I give.....that is pain. anger is easy to take as
it can be shrugged off. Why is everyone, every human being I
meet so self absorbed in what they can attack to make them more elevated. I am on this site because I will die for God before letting him down.

NWO doesn't exist. The government doesn't exist. It is the constant focus whether constructive or not that keeps it in one's
mind. i give up. Everyone here apparently knows what is happening and the constant competition for self achieved elevation is as usual the order of the day. If anyone here can look in their heart and tell God they are really trying to love one another as equals I would be surprised. I don't know a soul here
in the flesh but would lay down my life for anyone. Can anyone else say they have almost beaten the 7 sins? i am not trying to impress anyone I just hurt that no one cares about God and the love that was once here but apparently has neared death. God wins, Mokiah-Michael.

i'm 100% with ya, buddy. that's some righteous testimony.

i think there is something people miss when mulling this stuff over.
plato, besides 'the cave' had a heavenly heirarchy which describes how WILL(of the creator) is manifested into our world through archangels, to angels, on down. someone else can fill in the specicfics if it's important.
lao tse tsu speaks of the absolute(god, in christian speak), and the tao(the push and pull of negative and positive).
carl jung describes two planes, one above(consciousness) and one below(you are here, the magnetic sea).
in all these models, consciousness creates reality. and so, conscience is built into the mass mind, and therefore good will ALWAYS balance evil. the harder the top down pyramid structure squeezes the rights and freedoms of the individual, the more the bottm up will pressures the capstone. this is manifested through the will and actions of each individual.
back to the matrix, the problem with machines is they are beyond good and evil. they can not be pressured into anything. an automated totalitarian government and law enforcement is the biggest threat to mankind, if you ask me. but, there we are builing it.
what does this mean? it means that collectively WE WANT IT! we are manifesting it. perhaps we will have the level of 'security' that a plugged in matrix victim has soon. those bubbles looked pretty 100% 'safe'. eek.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join