It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order is one of two options...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have heard all the propaganda surrounding NWO and ask this:
If in the movie the Matrix the slaves were all freed and humanity won against the machines, they would inherit a frozen, dead Earth that couldn't really ever be life like we know in reality. They would all suffer and die. That said, if one lives the American dream and eats food they didn't grow, wears clothes they didn't make...if we all like the way we live here we are living the NWO. The two choices really are, (no one wants to live like cavemen I'm sure)
that either the third world is brought into contemporary technology and we as a global society pursue eco-friendly systems and fuels, or genocide them and live in excess.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
That movie was not meant to be taken literally.
The system is the banks.
Liquidation of the dead is liquidation of their riches when they die.
And yes,the NWO is already here,their purpose is to steal from you and you thanking them for it,to make it so difficult to make ends meet that it is like a living hell.
That is the truth.Period.
They're here already,and when they get the rest of the guns they will stop being as nice as they are now.
Watch Australia.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Not really Lucifer -

There are plenty of good people in the world who can live with McDonalds, Cola and Nike. If the NWO wanted to take that away from us, to make us follow them, I'd laugh at them. Most of the "John Doe"s and civilians might be addicted to culture, but anyone who could survive without it would easily survive in the world you described.

But this wo't happen, because much to many peoples disagreement, this ISN'T the Matrix, the NWO haven't destroyed OUR world yet even if they want to take it over

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I know it is not a movie to take seriously but it makes a good metaphorical model for the point. You don't support NWO then stop being a consumer, live self sufficiently and design your own reality aside from empirical illusion.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
You don't support NWO then stop being a consumer, live self sufficiently and design your own reality aside from empirical illusion.

This is a lot harder for a lot of people than it sounds. Everyone wants to live free of the constraints of society, but it takes a HELL of a lot of luck, effort and will power to do it. It's hard to get out of the bubble, but I guess thats the way "they" want it. It is an extremely hard task to grow your own crops, make your own furniture/clothes/house, live your own life without the government coming down on you for one reason or another. It's horrible to read all the storys of Councils telling people who build their own house in the middle of nowhere, that they must knock it down because it "doesn't have permission". It is sickening.......you can't do your own thing with "them" constantly snapping at your heels

oops, bit of a rant.....

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If you have a house,get your land title changed to patent or allodial,then no one can bother you about what you do on or with your own property,NO ONE!!!,and you will pay property taxes IF YOU WANT TO,VOLUNTARILY just like it sez in the Constitution.

If you don't need to drive,don't,and withdraw from the department of motor vehicles,it isn't easy,but it can be done.

Legally arrange not to pay taxes,it is not easy,but it can be done.

And doing more work manually will keep you in better health,if you do more yourself it costs almost nothing to live,part time job so you can buy inner tubes,tires and chain for your bicycle.

I think the hardest part for most will be unplugging from the TV,telephone and finally the internet.

This is how I am going to live if I have my way.

But then when you live like that,everyone who COULD NOT HANDLE THAT LIFE STYLE will think you are some kinda freak like that unabomber guy,see how the media works to discourage you from doing the right thing?.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The New World order to me is when everybody becomes apathetic to everything around them and starts believe that everything is right and normal.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Look around you,what do you see?.
I see a bunch of people who do nothing but work their asses off for nothing and get drunk together to ease the pain and bitch about how bad it is but never do anything about the things they bitch about.
Some people don't drink,they just work themselves to death instead.
I think that qualifies as apathy.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD

This is how I am going to live if I have my way.

But then when you live like that,everyone who COULD NOT HANDLE THAT LIFE STYLE will think you are some kinda freak like that unabomber guy,see how the media works to discourage you from doing the right thing?.

I agree with you here, but being religous, I have something to look forward to: Armageddon. Wether I survive it or not, I'm sure the souls that survive it will live in the "natural" world, not this technological disaster. Thats the only way out now, thats my belief

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I couldn't agree with your insights more as I totally understand that many are trapped into circumstantial realities. But the key is to realize early enough in a situation that you create your own reality. People are so ready to indulge themselves regardless of possible neagative outcomes which if that's your thing fine. But that said, one has no right to be surprised if they proved right in intuition. Personally accountable is what everyone should learn to be. Rather than worry or care (I find caring laughable in this regard) about what some no-one to you thinks, why not do as you will. If you sin or not is irrelevent as Karma is real. If you mess around.....it WILL bite you in the ass. Pardon my inappropriate language for no use of a better term. I affluence my surrounding reality and co created an Amnesty Internantional registered organization to start a political movement to provide a new understanding by the individual public towards awareness rather than mob rules politics. We at our cause, care for people by the one as a one. Want to know all my weaknesses? They are all of yours.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The New World Order is most likely on its way in already.
What do you think the United Nations is?
It is the first step, but wait.... that's not enough..
Not for the spearheaders for this NWO.
no, no , no..
The UN is dividing the power up too much for them.
They are working toward a one world government..
If you have not noticed, I think it is obvious that the ball is already in motion.
If they succeed, in the end,. the world will all fall under the ruling of a small group of people With one supreme leader above all. The people of the world will be forced to accept this and they will have to vow their allegiance to this group or they will be put to death.
The only way to delay this is to get the conspirators OUT of the white house.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
So the Matrix is not to be taken literally eh?

consider that the NWO is agent Smith,

that the machines are technology we cannot do without,

witness the recent power outage in Canada and USA.

the architect of the matrix is an alien race in 4d which we never see but created the system to enslave us,

the creator is god,

neo is christ returned,

trinity is the reunified holy trinity on earth, she also represents love,

the destruction of the earth is the coming WWIII,

and on and on,

hummm doesn't look like fantasy to me?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The Matrix was simply a contemporary spin on Plato's allegory of the cave. Meaning what we see as reality is simply a shadow of what really is. Along with a dash of messianic overtones.

Bringing third world countries into a more modern societal structure just won't happen at this point in time. True ecology will happen on its own or the world will go back to medieval times.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
I have heard all the propaganda surrounding NWO and ask this:
If in the movie the Matrix the slaves were all freed and humanity won against the machines, they would inherit a frozen, dead Earth that couldn't really ever be life like we know in reality. They would all suffer and die. That said, if one lives the American dream and eats food they didn't grow, wears clothes they didn't make...if we all like the way we live here we are living the NWO. The two choices really are, (no one wants to live like cavemen I'm sure)
that either the third world is brought into contemporary technology and we as a global society pursue eco-friendly systems and fuels, or genocide them and live in excess.

---Question. What's the second option? I'm not too swift. Or can you repeat it agian so even IIIIIII can understand???

Sorry. Not meaning to be rude.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I am tired. I as all here I would hope that a shred of compassion
is left in the hearts of humankind. Who cares anymore. I love God. Maybe that's it. I will not fight anymore, the ignorance that
attacks one who would die for any man on earth as to honor the gift of God to be here. I offer my heart entire and to ahve to defend all the love I give.....that is pain. anger is easy to take as
it can be shrugged off. Why is everyone, every human being I
meet so self absorbed in what they can attack to make them more elevated. I am on this site because I will die for God before letting him down.

NWO doesn't exist. The government doesn't exist. It is the constant focus whether constructive or not that keeps it in one's
mind. i give up. Everyone here apparently knows what is happening and the constant competition for self achieved elevation is as usual the order of the day. If anyone here can look in their heart and tell God they are really trying to love one another as equals I would be surprised. I don't know a soul here
in the flesh but would lay down my life for anyone. Can anyone else say they have almost beaten the 7 sins? i am not trying to impress anyone I just hurt that no one cares about God and the love that was once here but apparently has neared death. God wins, Mokiah-Michael.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Want to know all my weaknesses? They are all of yours.

No thanks I've already had an experience of them and I don't want anymor3.

In fact I don't ever want to hear about your weaknesses again.

Oh and I forgot to mention dear Lucifer, that I am trying to make myself more elevated than you so that you will have an arguement to come back at me as to why I should not elevate myself over you. O.K. Suit your bar-B-!QT ? Hope so. X I'm not taking it back.
Freak out MIchael. You certainly are a poor loser. When you straighten out your act you will be more believable! Is this what you want ? To be displayed like a loser in the face of all your friends?
Well whether you like it or not...you made it happen. Your thoughts are VERY powerful. Enjoy.

[Edited on 9/15/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I wasn't aware that Plato knew a lot about advanced technology.

Anyways, I'm sure the matrix borrowed from here and there.

It has also been called christian and gnostic too!

I've yet to see it called masonic or secret society or even satanic but I'm sure it is all of those too.

For me it is the future not exact mind you but close enough for horseshoes!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Technology has very little to do with the situation we are finding ourselves in,the technology is just something used as a lure to get people to become dependent on the system,while simultaneously using against them to keep them in the system.
Plato knew about human nature,the governments know about human nature and how to manipulate it,Technology is used to manipulate human nature for profit and control.
Human nature never changes,Plato/Socrates knew this,that is why he was sentenced to death,because he enlightened the young people to what the government was doing before they were trapped by it,the truth cost the crooked political #s so much that they had to eliminate him.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
why don't we just get up and leave society, they can't do nuttin without us to steal from, and the ones who stay are #ed, they're of no use to the new society anyawys if they dun wanna leave the nwo. this society has been in a crazy downward spiral, lol the gap between rich and poor is greater than that of guatamala, like 20% homeless rate in usa, it's insane that people think they are living fine, it really makes me laugh when they elected ppl cuz their gonna lower taxes, which they do fer the rich people, and then they up other fees, like public transport fees or sum #, lol i can't understand how people can be so blind as to the #, but they love it, they love having their face stuck in the # as jim morrison would say, if we try to get the third world as technologically "advanced" as us we'll just be #ing them further more, then they'll get stuck in the #

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by banjoechef]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
respond to THENEO... well, the high-tech may lead for awhile...but in the end...it's the Gnosis that will prevail...

this high-tech, miracles of genetic engineering, & the culture of 'creating chimeras'...brought about by the arrogance & high mindedness, or 'mis-placed ethics' of those leaders & scientists ...will cause this 'house of cards' to implode upon itself...

(like the WTC story, start to finish !)

expect Jihad to 're-balance' the anthrophomoric/religious realms of earth!

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by riffraffalunas]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join