It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farrakhan on Fox?!?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Did anyone see Louis Farrakhan on Fox yesterday? I was wondering why the most consertive news station put him on their show. Then he opened his mouth and told a story about visions and being taken on a space ship and seeing the Honorable Elijah Mohammad. Now I’m not here to discuss if he really took a trip in a UFO. I'm just mad that he said it on TV , let alone Fox news. They just wanted to make him look like a nut and It worked. I don't have the video stream but I’m going to try and look for it. Now if he actually did take a trip on a space ship I don't think talking on FOX news will help people believe you.

Edit: Mod fell free to move this if you feel it's in the wrong spot

[edit on 14-10-2005 by DaTruth]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
He doesn't need any help looking like a nut - he is a nut.
What is needed is for people to recognize him for what he is - a bigoted nut!

If you aren't here to discuss whether or not he really took a trip to the mother ship to visit Elisha, Elvis and Jerry Garcia, why did you post this in Aliens and UFO's? If you're wanting to discuss the FoxNews aspect, shouldn't it be elsewhere?

[edit on 14-10-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well i guess i just wanted to know if anyone else caught the interview. If they did I want to know what they think was the intent of Fox to have him on.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It isn't the first time he's been there. He is not one who is shy of cameras.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Have any of you ever listened to one of his speeches???? He is a nut plain and simple. Should have stuck with Calypso music IMHO

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
I'm just mad that he said it on TV , let alone Fox news. They just wanted to make him look like a nut and It worked.

Why would you care if he looks like a nut? Is he a relative? A friend? Hmmm?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Well i guess i just wanted to know if anyone else caught the interview. If they did I want to know what they think was the intent of Fox to have him on.

You just answered your own question in your initial post. At a time when Bush's popularity contest numbers have fallen to a new low, there needs to be some equalizer to make people 'understand' that we are at war against 'islamic' extremism. Someone has to show the American public that these people are 'crazy', and that they need to continue to support Bush in his 'war on terror' against muslim extremism.

It's all a little bit of the old 'reverse psychology'. Farrakhan has his time in the light, and makes himself again look like a total idiot for the sake of hopefully and unequivocally proving to the American people that we are, indeed, dealing with nutjobs.

I just think it's ironic and humorous that first, people will see Louis and make their judgements of muslims based on what they see, and second, that Louis is such a dumbass that he would go on national television and prove himself retarded, subsequently accomplishing the aims and goals of both Fox news and the administration.

Fair and balanced manipulation of minds. Subtle... yet effective.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Did anyone see Louis Farrakhan on Fox yesterday? I was wondering why the most consertive news station put him on their show. Then he opened his mouth and told a story about visions and being taken on a space ship and seeing the Honorable Elijah Mohammad...

Maybe ''They'' are using him to activate sleepers who has GreenStar /GreenLight programming...probably primarily african-american...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Delta, the Nation of Islam has little to do with traditional Islam.
People are aware enough to know that, surely!

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Most of the world is closed minded and lumps everybody into groups. Nation of Islam -- Islam. KKK - Christianity

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Anyone who watches Fox News knows that they present all sides to an issue. Why wouldn't they have Farrakhan on? The best way to discredit any view is to allow its proponents a venue. This is why liberals hate Fox News. They hear those who support their views sounding like idiots and they blame Fox.

[edit on 2005/10/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Farrakhan claims to believe that the black man invented what we call UFO's. He sites Ezekiel's wheel in the wheel tale from the bible.
Ezekiel 1

The whole thing came from the old negro spiritual--swing low sweet chariot--it was often used as code by slaves for the "wheel" that is to come down and bring judgement up on the world in the name of the sins committed against black peoples. This is an old wife's tale used by the Nation of Islam back in the day to explain where W.D. Fard went and now Elijah Muhammad. Farrakhan doesn't believe that these are extra-terrestrials...but in fact black scientist.

It's pretty much crazy-talk as those before me have said but I thought the thread may need some background info.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

TC, most of the people who have their eyes glued to Fox, probably most of whom are Bush supporters have no clue what is the difference between traditional Islam and and anything other bearing the name "Islam".

And you know what? They don't know anything about the religion because they don't want to know. They actively choose to remain ignorant of the facts, causing them to be excellent fodder for just the tactic I mentioned above.

There are some down home, beer swillin', car race watchin' guys and gals out there whose Islam primer just became Louis Farrakhan. Or however you spell it. I don't care. It's my contention that idiots like him are just the ones that stir up all the crap in people's hearts with their misguided ideas and rhetoric.

Just like American politics, if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Maybe CNN was too embarrassed to have "Calypso Louis" on. Or maybe "Calypso Louis" wanted to have some exposure and saw the latest Fox vs CNN ratings?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Or maybe Fox is on to something as to what the government has been keeping under the rugs concerning UFO'S??

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by curiousity

LOUIS FARAKHAN HAS B....... OF Steeeeeeel & watch this video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mwen

THIS IS LOUIS FARRAKHAN,the man with B.of Steel .
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Did anyone see Louis Farrakhan on Fox yesterday? I was wondering why the most consertive news station put him on their show. Then he opened his mouth and told a story about visions and being taken on a space ship and seeing the Honorable Elijah Mohammad. Now I’m not here to discuss if he really took a trip in a UFO. I'm just mad that he said it on TV , let alone Fox news. They just wanted to make him look like a nut and It worked. I don't have the video stream but I’m going to try and look for it. Now if he actually did take a trip on a space ship I don't think talking on FOX news will help people believe you.

Edit: Mod fell free to move this if you feel it's in the wrong spot

[edit on 14-10-2005 by DaTruth]
Hey, not only a real nut job, remember people bigotry is not "whites only".

new topics

top topics

join