It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooo who is buying the Xbox 360??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i may buy one but i aint gonna preorder it. are ani of u guys gonna preorder it?

xbox.about.com...

here is some info on the price of different preorder package and wats in it for the price. the highest is 2 thousand buks!!!!

And finally, for the uber-rich GameStop is offering the Omega Bundle for $1999.69. It includes the premium Xbox 360 system, PDZero, PGR3, Oblivion, DOA4, CoD2, GUN, Quake 4, THAW, Condemned, Madden 06, Kameo, Amped 3, Ghost Recon, NBA 2k6, NHL 2k6, Ridge Racer 6, Top Spin 2, NFS Most Wanted, Tiger Woods 06, Frame City Killer, three Extra Wireless Controllers, Wireless Network Adapter, Memory Unit, Feugo Faceplates, Play and Charge Kit, Rechargeable Battery, 12-Month Xbox Live card, 1-Year Replacement Plan

good name for the $2000 price package Omega.

i was hoping to buy the Xbox 360 along with Ghost Recon 3 but they delayed it to Feb. i may buy the Gears of War instead.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I know whos going to be getting one....... 1 in 4 rich kids !

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Why buy a console when it first comes out? It will more likely just collect dust until the flood of games comes out. How many games is it launching with again? I bought a PS2 when it first came out and it's still collecting dust. Why? PC games are better

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The only good thing about consoles is that they get some good games first before they go to pc.

Actually.... only the Grand Theft Auto series....

But they do have better sports games. I havnt had a console in years now though...

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I' got mine reserved how ever its the second wave rather than launch so there is high demand as for launch games recommend Perfect Dark Zero and Tony Hawk's American wasteland. Don't by the core bundle. Werther any of you want to admit it or not but I think there's such a high demand that you should reserve unlike the French who trampled each other to death because the PS2 came out.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I know whos going to be getting one....... 1 in 4 rich kids !

Why how mush do they cost?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I do want to get one but im not going to preorder it. Dose preordering it make if it any cheaper?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I know that there are different levels of cost. Apparently there are 3 different kinds of packages you can get. And it doesn't cost you any less to preorder then it would to pick it up on its release date. I believe the premium package costs somewhere around $459
! It is HD ready right out of the box, internet capable, comes with 2 controlers, and has extended memory and the ability to just burn your x-box games right into the system so that you can just select your old x-box game and play. It sounds amazing but i don't think it sounds $459 amazing. I'll be waiting to get it after it drops in price.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
2 things one why are you negative in BTS points and 2 for the price to get lowered the XBOX 900 will be coming out. And ya it dose sound a bit to much for the XBOX 360.

new topics

top topics

join