It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left Behind III World at War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The third "Left Behind" movie in the book series written by Larry Jenkins and Tim La Haye has just been completed! "Left Behind III-World at War" will be shown not in theaters, but in churches. The movie stars Academy award winner Louis Gossett, Jr and Kirk Cameron as well as all of the actors from the previous two films, who will be reprising their original roles. This movie has been rated PG-13 and has been approved by The Dove Foundation for family viewing.

www.leftbehind-worldatwar.com...

[edit on 14-10-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I still have to see the first one and never knew about a second one. I blew through the books in like two weeks though.

Were the movies good?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Yes, The first two were very good! I liked them alot! This third one is supposed to be the best one yet! I can't wait to see it!
If you do get a chance, be sure to bring some lost family and friends with you, as it has strong evangelistic content in it.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well that is one thing about me that I do not believe in. I don't believe in preaching to others. I believe what I want and same goes for others.

I might pick the first two up tonight and watch them over the weekend or tonight.

When is the 3rd supposed to be out? and how long are the movies?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Well that is one thing about me that I do not believe in. I don't believe in preaching to others. I believe what I want and same goes for others.

What do you believe?

I might pick the first two up tonight and watch them over the weekend or tonight.

Cool! I'm sure you'll enjoy them!

When is the 3rd supposed to be out? and how long are the movies?

The 3rd one is coming out one week from tonight (the 21st) and will only be shown in churches, not theaters.
Click on the link above in the first post for a list of where it will be playing.

The 2nd one is 94 minutes, and the 3rd is 95 minutes.
I'm not sure about the first one, but probably around the same.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I believe that there is one Being but many deities.

In other words, I am a Pagan.

I went to the rental store but both copies were already signed out. I am going back today to check again.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hi Black Beard,
Did you get a chance to see the movies?
If so, how did you like them?
If not, please keep trying at the video rental house. "Blockbuster" or "Hollywood Video" are usually good.

new topics

top topics

join