It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Genetically Modified Bomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
More evil from the repugnants:

Imagine a bomb that only kills Caucasians with red hair. Or short people. Or Arabs. Or Chinese.

Now imagine that this new bomb could be set off anywhere in the world, and that within a matter of days, weeks, or months it would kill every person on the planet who fits the bomb's profile, although the rest of us would be left standing. And the bomb could go off silently, without anybody realizing it had been released - or even where it was released - until its victims started dying in mass numbers.

Who would imagine such a thing?

Paul Wolfowitz, for one. William Kristol for another.

And, history shows, when the men who define U.S. military policy from the shadows set their sights on something, it's worthy of our attention.

I have brown hair and eyes, both determined by specific genes, and there are probably other markers deep within my DNA that would show a geneticist that most of my ancestors are Norwegian, Welsh, and English. While there's no one gene for race, there are numerous genes for the various components of what we call race - hair color and texture, skin and eye color, eye and nose shape, predispositions or immunities to disease like Sickle Cell Anemia or Tay-Sachs, and the like.

When creating a genetic bomb to target specific groups, such genetic profiles are actually far subtler and more accurate than the coarse pseudo-category we call race. Among men named Cohen all over the world, for example, researchers have found a specific genetic profile tying them all back to a common ancestor. Another group with a common genetic profile are people with ADHD ("The Edison Gene"), who uniquely share common inherited variations in their dopamine-regulating genes regardless of their ostensible race, geography, or ethnicity.

Thus, anybody who's part of a group with a shared genetic profile may be at risk in the future, suggest the authors of The Project for a New American Century's (PNAC) report titled "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century."

www.commondreams.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Israel has been working on such ethnically targetted biological weapons for some time, and is likely the worlds leading authority on the subject.

Israel is Developing 'Ethnic Bomb' for Growing Biological Weapons Arsenal
Mark Weber
www.ihr.org...

Israel is working on an "ethnically targeted" biological weapon that would kill or harm Arabs but not Jews, according to Israeli military and western intelligence sources cited in a front-page report in the London Sunday Times, November 15, 1998 ("Israel Planning 'Ethnic' Bomb as Saddam Caves In," by Uzi Mahnaimi and Marie Colvin).

In developing this "ethno-bomb," the British paper went on, Israeli scientists are trying to exploit medical advances by identifying distinctive genes carried by some Arabs, and then create a genetically modified bacterium or virus. The goal is to use the ability of viruses and certain bacteria to alter the DNA inside the host's living cells. The scientists are trying to engineer deadly microorganisms that attack only those bearing the distinctive genes.

www.apfn.net...

I fail to see the link between the Israelis and republicans however...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
And these kind of weapons arent sci-fi, but reality.

At least for BIO-weapons, and maybe also with CHEMICAL-weapons..

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
DR: YOu need to read PNAC as mentioned in the article.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have to say, it would be rather stupid of the Republicans to use such a weapon against the minority population, specifically the Hispanic and African American population, owing to the growing acceptance and popularity of the Republican party within these groups.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
good point, DR. and, let's not forget the 'gay gun groups'

Colonel, I'll have to ask our IT Director, William, why the following text doesn't appear for YOU when you create a topic (or you're otherwise ignoring the ATS rules):

MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events,
please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

Now, to me, More evil from the repugnants: HARDLY qualifies as meaningful 'opinion, twist, or take'

Not to mention you have posted MORE than the first paragraph.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You out to get me again, huh? Another repug mod on my jock. Would you prefer a full rant a la my blogs?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Colonel:

Perhaps YOU should read the article I referenced.... As I said, the Israelis are the ones with the highest level of expertise in ethnically targetted biological weapons, and they are openly targetting those of Arab descent.... I again find no link between the Israelis use of such technology and the Republican party.

Also, and I realize this is likely a very sore spot for you, but the Republican party IS gaining wide acceptance among the Hispanic, Asian, and African American populations of the US. Therefore, even if the Republican party had access to such weapons, it would be a very stupid thing to employee.

As far as your blog, on a personal note (not as a mod but as a poster) I wouldnt wipe a sewer rats ass with your blog...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Colonel:

Also, and I realize this is likely a very sore spot for you, but the Republican party IS gaining wide acceptance among the Hispanic, Asian, and African American populations of the US. Therefore, even if the Republican party had access to such weapons, it would be a very stupid thing to employee.

As far as your blog, on a personal note (not as a mod but as a poster) I wouldnt wipe a sewer rats ass with your blog...

Your first assertion is hardly true, bordering on a lie. If 98% of the minorities vote Dem, it is not "gaining wide acepptance" if it lessens to 95% the next year.

As for my blogs...truth BURNS huh?

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
As for my blogs...truth BURNS huh?

Only for those affected with hemmorhoids...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Colonel, there you go again 'hate-baiting' - I'm not out to get you - and you can do what ever you want here as long as it's in within the terms and conditions of use and your posts are often...outside of those terms and conditions.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
Colonel, there you go again 'hate-baiting' - I'm not out to get you - and you can do what ever you want here as long as it's in within the terms and conditions of use and your posts are often...outside of those terms and conditions.

LMAO! Hate-baiting! I just notice that I often get singled out and I was pointing that out. Before that, DR just mentioned a very insightful article about Israel on the subject before you poped up and singled me out.

You guys kill me...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
no colonel, YOU kill us with your eloquent posts

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
DR: YOu need to read PNAC as mentioned in the article.

Like this one Colonel.....and geezus....look who posted it....Seekerof....but I thought he just LOVED Bush....

The "War on Terroism" is Bogus!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ok, Ok, Ok. I thought you were with the enemy. I stand corrected.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Actually the bomb you are talking about was built by the, "DemonRats!" Its name is Liberalism.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Israel has been working on such ethnically targetted biological weapons for some time, and is likely the worlds leading authority on the subject.

DragonRider,

The Institute for Historical Review is an organization created for the purpose of spreading Holocaust Denial. They are not scholars, researchers or historians, and they care vary little for the truth. If it's anti-Jewish, they print it.

I have no idea if Israel is working on any bio-weapons or not. I do know that you can't tell from anything written by the IHR, or its editor Mark Weber.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

DragonRider,

The Institute for Historical Review is an organization created for the purpose of spreading Holocaust Denial. They are not scholars, researchers or historians, and they care vary little for the truth. If it's anti-Jewish, they print it.

I have no idea if Israel is working on any bio-weapons or not. I do know that you can't tell from anything written by the IHR, or its editor Mark Weber.

I was unaware of the importance of the origin of this organization, however, the basis of the article is still valid. Israel HAS indeed looked into biological weapons targetted specifically on ethnicity (mainly due to the overwhelming numerical superiority of the Arab race in the vicinity).

Here is another version from the London Times...

ALERT! GENETIC WARFARE NEARING REALITY

This article appeared in the London Times (November 1998).

Research into "ethnic bombs" is the creation of biohazard at the highest level. It amounts to the fulfillment of every worst fear that ever was raised by the research related to the Human Genome Diversity Project.

Israel planning 'ethnic' bomb as Saddam caves in

by Uzi Mahnaimi and Marie Colvin

ISRAEL is working on a biological weapon that would harm Arabs but not Jews, according to Israeli military and western intelligence sources. The weapon, targeting victims by ethnic origin, is seen as Israel's response to Iraq's threat of chemical and biological attacks.

www.peace.ca...

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
They will have to get that big fat DNA database in full swing first,or they may just target their own arrogant selves by accident.

See it coming?.

The direction this world is going gets more scary every day.

I don't hold prjudice for any race,but that diversity stuff that they have been pushing may come to be a good thing after all,kinda hard to be specific when it's all mixed up.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
They will have to get that big fat DNA database in full swing first,or they may just target their own arrogant selves by accident.

I wouldnt bet on that.... I am very sure that such weapons are likely available, and I am also very sure that a DNA database is currently in place, if not as wide spread as they would like.

Keep in mind that such a weapon would be extremely wide spread and would reign world wide derision on whoever opened that can of worms. In other words, a weapon of last resort.

new topics

top topics

join