It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma university suicide is confirmed terrorist event- Islamic connection- Channel 9 is source

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'm going to do my best impression of Chicken Little, now.

With the recent spate of "explosive devices" being found at college/university campuses from California to Georgia, and, in light of Valhall's superb Dirty Bomb" piece, I'm suprised that no one has mentioned the obvious "next threat" :

A "backpack" bomb attack used either as a diversion for, or direct assult method of, attacking either a campused-based nuclear research reactor or other source of radioactive material.

As mentioned elsewhere on ATS, ABC's "PrimeTime" news journal."Radioactive Road Trip" described in frightening detail just how lax the security measures are at these sites.

Is it too far-fetched to think that, even though no known evidence exists to support it, these incidents may be linked to a larger threat?

Could this possibly be the reason behind the official tight-lipped-ness?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
B.

The nuclear reactors on campuses and the missing radioactive devices really did come into my mind when I've heard about the IEDs they found at Georgia Tech and near UCLA. I guess the possibility of something being a "dirty bomb" will come to mind (for me) from now on.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I made this post earlyer this AM and it got spiked by the the media.

Lets see if it gets by this time.

newsok.com.../main

Roper

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Roper]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well, yet another instance of a strange attitude and behavior from old daddy. From your article roper:

"It was a single line of text on his computer," said the father, who lives in Colorado Springs. "The cursor was still blinking at the end."

The father said he could not recall the exact wording but said his son used profanity in the message and was obviously very angry. "He wrote he was dissatisfied with the situation and was going to quit living," the father said.

That guy freaks me out.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I think the dad has emotionally distanced himself form his son because he could not help him or just doesn't understand.

It is hard to help someone if they don't want help. YMMV.

Roper

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join