It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next PODcast -- Ask The Overlord

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
In my next podcast, I'll answer questions posted here (or via U2U if you'd like to be anonymous).

So... whaddya wanna know?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
What kind of dog do you have??

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Can I smell a can of worms?
Let me see if I can come up with a good question for the almighty one. hehe

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
what do you do for a living (besides ATS)???

will i be getting a serious answer

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
In all of ATS history, what is the most proven conspiracy that is still being denied by the mainstream today?

I guess if I can have a second part to that...

What conspiracy is the most proven wrong, that still has a lot of support today?

[edit on 3/10/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What are the songs from the Skeptic Overview #5

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
1) If you were trapped on a deserted island and could only bring three threads with you, what would they be?

2) I understand your role at ATS and i understand Springer's, but what does Simon do?

3) Are these two threads related to the new ATS show?
-Atlantis: The Startling Case for the Island of Cyprus

-Atlantis: Reviewing Plato's Descriptions

4) Who is the sponsor of that new forum?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I've never been a proponent of the "no 757 at the Pentagon" theory, but I'd just like to ask a real witness (via proxy as it is): Your brother witnessed the 757 hit the Pentagon. Did it skim just above the lawn with smoke trailing behind it (from an engine perhaps) as it appears to do in the 5 frames released by the feds? Has he noticed any anomalies in those frames that don't match up with what he witnessed?

Cheers.

[edit on 2005-10-3 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I've got two.

1. Why? (this is meant in a very deep and philosophical manner, but I'm willing to bet you know a two word answer)
2. Kind of a question. Why don't you take a bunch of those internet quizzes (what color are you, when are you going to die, are you made for money, what kind of person are you, purity test, etc.) and read us the answers?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Where's my paycheck!
And once that is straightened out, can I have a raise!?

Originally posted by Rren
I understand your role at ATS and i understand Springer's, but what does Simon do?

Sceptic is the computer man, springer is the business man, and Simon, well he's just the man!

[edit on 3-10-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
How did you first come across ATS and what attracted you? How did you become involved in running the site?
How much time during an average week do you have to put in to maintain the site?
Do you believe in UFOS?
I could go on, but if you could answer these id be pleased

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Are you a reptilian shapeshifter?

What is your favourite forum?

[edit on 3/10/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'd like to ask you just how much of your time is dedicated to ATS.

Considering the fact that I'm a Luddite (still) and even have trouble trying to create a thread that might generate interest, I have noticed your ability to not only be an active member by posting, going into chat and starting threads and podcasts... you also are able somehow to keep this place in good running order.

It's all kind of intimidating to see your accomplishments (as well as the help from the other two amigos)

also;
Are you, at some point, going to cave in on the contest and let us know the 4 tunes? Maybe the next batch will come easier for us, and my needle is getting worn down to a nub.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
How much does it cost to run the AboveTopSecret.com universe per month?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Having made the changes to the board, adding POD Casts, and a number of other feature additions and changes, what is the next step in the board evolution of ATS and its varied ATS communities?

seekerof

[edit on 3-10-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Was that dude with the glittering white turban and the funky Ming the Merciless outfit in your avatar perhaps the Overlord himself, in the flesh, digging out the old vinyls to spin at a friends party?

[edit on 2005-10-3 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have some questions:

What formal computer/network training do u have-seeing as u run the ATS universe.

How did you get to meet mr gray springer for that matter

How much bandwidth does ATS use per month

Will we ever get icons in chat again?

Who will be on ATS tv first?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Were you ever involved in other forums/communities before joining the ATS admin staff?
Or did you rack up a huge phone bill by calling long distance BBSes when dialup modems were still the best thing under the sun?

xu

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
How is bussiness?

I heard that someone saw you exiting a bank with bags full of money, is this true?

no, OK.
# Did you do the modeling work of SO Hero for the Poser, yourself?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hahaha.. Sorry, I forgot that cute little dog from the RATS icon.. I was actually thinking on the dog I saw on a pic you posted once with yourself and the second dog you described in your answer..

Oh the shame... I totally forgot that doggie...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join