It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devvy Kidd--Protecting Women's Reproductive Rights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

That is the whole reason of this thread, to gain sympathy for the anti women rights movement and to bash the gays and pro- choice movement..

Truly Marg, and folk often use the bible to do this. You can't have this discussion without talking about what's in the bible. That is what they believe they base their views on. If you don't know the bible you can't even talk to folk like these because you won't be able to point out where they twist the scripture to serve their bigotry

[edit on 9-10-2005 by Saphronia]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Thank you, Amethyst, for handing me so much good ammo to use against Christian whackos. You have just given me all the arguement I need when I say that Christianity is a religon of hatred, fear, oppresion, and abuse. I have long looked for a good solid page where I get the full force of fascist Christian dogma to use in debates against people who claim Christianity is a religon of love, peace, and freedom.

Hate:

Last month, the ultimate in deviant behavior and perversions was paraded in broad day light at the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco, California. The fact that 400,000 people - who brought minor children to watch such filth in public - demonstrates exactly how far into the sewer Americans now wallow. Sodomites, lesbians and "transgender" perverts do not reproduce. Because these sexual deviants do not reproduce, they must have been delighted to see all those children being indoctrinated into accepting their toxic lifestyles and how everyone should be "tolerant." I call them future recruits.

This is an example of hatred in Christianity. Calling a homosexual a "perversion" is a religous opinion, not a scientific fact.

Not that I object to your right to hate who you want to hate, or preach whatever venom you wish. In fact, I support your right to so called "hate speech" because I believe all speech, no matter how vile, such as yours, must be allowed to have its forum. I feel the same way about Nazis, KKK, Nation of Islam, and other rabid crazy groups who support oppresion and hatred of others.

Its your right to hate/condemn who ever you wish. Just dont insult my intelligence by trying to con me into believing that Christianity is a religon of love, or that there is any science to it, or that it has any redeeming qualities as an inspiration for running a country.

Thanks again for handing me such a blunt weapon to debate other rabid fundies with. If there ever was a cure for Christianity, besides reading the bible, you just gave it to me!

<< 1   >>

join