It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was saddam also a victim of prisoner brutality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interseptor
Very negative comments by any chance are you one of those cannibals who eats another human for pleasure and huger.

No, but I am one of those cannibals that is competent enough to properly use the quote feature on a discussion board.

or in other words if you laugh at some one in pain in terms he will get the last laugh ONE DAY.

Will it sound like this:?

MWA HAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

or in other words if you laugh at some one in pain in terms he will get the last laugh ONE DAY.

Will it sound like this:?

MWA HAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA

Yes it will but I aint sure if it is going to sound like that but it may well be Ill come back on that ONE DAY when ill figure it out.

well about that quote using very good I am really impressed your starting to evolve into a better chimp may be ONE DAY you will become a human.

[edit on 3-10-2005 by Interseptor]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Actually I remember hearing thorugh numerous news sources at the time, that after entering Bagdad, large amounts of toxins were found in the Tigres River.

Anyone else remeber that?

It was a false positive.

Thats why this is not in the Dulfer report, or the congressional report.

Rather than push this thread even further off topic rebutting the ignorant replies to my statements here I will instead start a new thread where we can toss out all of this silliness by dividing supposition and fact.

Not likely to be today, but expect one soon....

[edit on 3-10-2005 by ArchAngel]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interseptor
your starting to evolve into a better chimp may be ONE DAY you will become a human.

Text from an actual complaint too!

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
To Nygdan

Why did you create picture like that you probalaly insulted millions of your chimp brothern
lets just keep it cool

sorry if I insulted you in any way we all have different opinnions I except your opinnions, but I don't agree to them.

[edit on 4-10-2005 by Interseptor]

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Nygdan

Do you think I mean what kind of chimp was this really be true about it.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Heartagram

Any WMDs found in Iraq = 0.

Any reason to convict Saddam Hussein = 1.

Any reason to kill Iraqis fighting to resist INVADING forces = 0.

Using the laws of probability and mathematical deduction of the damn situation, I'd say the probability of the Iraq War being justified is 0, false or null theoretically

BRILLIANT
math and logic are wonderful things. You don't mind if i use your proof do you.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
well the counteries who engade in the war in Iraq are paying very big losses as well as gaining oil and money the respect that america once had is going away and maybe if the US policy stays the same there would be another attack going to take place in the US.

Already what raged middle east has is Israel with it's zionistic views no wonder they attack the west if US stil supports the policies the state of Israel has on pelestines then you will still see these attacks around the world of terrorists.

Here is a latest comment of anti israel from Iran.

Irans Warns Israel Against Attacking Nuclear Sites
AFP
Mon, 3 Oct 2005, 10:07

Damascus: Iran's parliament speaker on Sunday warned Israel against any attempt to attack its nuclear facilities, and promised to "teach it a lesson" if it did.

"If Israel does something stupid and attacks our nuclear facilities like it did in Iraq, we promise to teach it a lesson it will never forget," Gholam Ali Hadad-Adel said after talks with his Syrian counterpart in Damascus.

He was referring to a 1981 strike by Israel against the Osiraq nuclear reactor in Iraq, which the Jewish state suspected of developing atomic weapons.

"We will not give in," Hadad Adel said, citing the "right" of all countries to use nuclear energy for civilian energy purposes under the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

In an escalating crisis over Iran's nuclear ambitions, Tehran has rejected proposals that it abandon fuel cycle technology in return for incentives and has resumed uranium conversion work in defiance of a suspension agreement with Britain, France and Germany.
Read The Whole Story

[edit on 4-10-2005 by Interseptor]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join