It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Controlled Demo? I dont think so

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
[img]http://www.crystalinks.com/wtc.html&h=377&w=298&prev=/images%3Fq%3DWorld%2BTrade%2BCenter%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG[/i mg]

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by KrazyIvan]

dont understand why its not working

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
[img]http://www.crystalinks.com/wtc.html&h=377&w=298&prev=/images%3Fq%3DWorld%2BTrade%2BCenter%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG[/i mg]

The URL is bad, KI, can you double check it?
I'm guessing here....this one?

-B.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So, Ivan is meaning a DEMOLITION.. my first idea was DEMO = SHOW....

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Well there are many reports from firefighters and other people who whre there that they heard loud explosions just as the first tower went down. Many people claim that the towers wouldn't have fallen like they did unless demolitions had been used. One theory is that the masts that ran from top, to bottom of the towers were severed at the bottom by explosives.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   

There is a bug sometime on the board with some pix.

Anyway, in this case your pic dont have any extension, BB code need an extension like jpg, gif, jpeg or png.

www.crystalinks.com...&h=377&w=298&prev=/images%3Fq%3DWorld%2BTrade%2BCenter%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG

But anyway, the link seem to dont work.

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Well there are many reports from firefighters and other people who were there that they heard loud explosions just as the first tower went down.

I'd say they heard a great many things they couldn't identify..many of which would be a result of thousands of tons of debris crashing down as well as the steel structure buckling under the redistribution of the load due to the intense heat and pressure as well as the missing members destroyed upon impact.

Many people claim that the towers wouldn't have fallen like they did unless demolitions had been used.

Not everyone has had the training and education in engineering and construction to understand the properties of building materials and their reactions to such a blunt strike. Thos of us who do not only understand why they fell but can't figure out how the heck they stood as long as they did after the main support structure had been severed.

One theory is that the masts that ran from top, to bottom of the towers were severed at the bottom by explosives.

Now, that is a partial true statement. The support structure was severed by an explosion is each case. This removal of supporting members on each side made the remaining bear more load than they were designed. This extreme and fast change in pressure along with the heat of the burning fuel weakened those remaining members. Once they failed and the top floors impacted the bottom floors, immediate failure was unavoidable throughout the structure.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hey man, I wasnt claiming this as the truth or anything, I was merely putting across other peoples theorys. I watched a documentary that claimed that the twin towers fell becuase of a domino effect of floor after floor collapsing from the heat created by the jet fuel . . .

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
youtube.com...
i sure hope this vdeo works because this is the one that made me think explosives were used...you really only need like first minute and you willl rethink if explosives were used

watching it again its really pretty crazy,i'd bet my left leg thats not a beam buckling.If im wrong then i spose ill get to use a peg leg and talk like a pirate.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Hey man, I wasnt claiming this as the truth or anything, I was merely putting across other peoples theorys. I watched a documentary that claimed that the twin towers fell becuase of a domino effect of floor after floor collapsing from the heat created by the jet fuel . . .

Ive heard that to,but the thing is i forget exactly how many floors ( i think its two per tower but idk)but its built with some extra reinforced floors.you can even see the darker spots floors on the buildings.these are the reinforced lvls to prevent this exact thing.

new topics

top topics

join