It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying rectangle pic i saw on Sci-Fi De-Classified Tuesday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I was watching a UFO program on Sci-fi Channel last night in which it showed a picture of a flying black rectangle.It looked like it had 4 jet thrusters underneath for propulsion on each of its 4 edges.The photo seemed to have been taken in the desert late in the day.It was shown quickly in the program then the subject changed to a Bob Lazar interview.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
~Yea I watch tuesday declassified every week. I did see the picture your speaking of, but what exactly are you getting at?

Regards
Jeff

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What you saw was either a real flying saucer or the reverse engineered TR-3B.

It probably looked something like the stuff shown in this link:

seekers.100megs6.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I was just wondering if anybody has or has seen other pics of it on other sites.I've seen many pics of the flying black TRI-angles but this was the first time i saw a flying REC-tangle.Thanks for the link.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
~Yea Heelstone, it was a flying black RECTANGLE with an engine of type in each of it's four corners. I've never heard of anything like it except for the tr-3b which is a triangular craft.

JEFF

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Stealth blimp? Unlikely. A rectangle just does not make much sense to me, unless it's a hypersonic wedge design seen from underneath. Some derivative of the X-43?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
With all the rapid advancments in technology,computerized fly-by-wire,lightweight composite materials,and new propulsion engines it seems it's possible to make ANY shape airworthy.You would probably be able to make a flying horseshoe-shaped plane.....lol

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The TR-3B is the latest generation of X Craft. Due to the basis of its Magneto Hydro Dynamic propulsion system, aerodynamic body shapes are not a requirement.

As I have read in many texts related to the Brown/Biefield effect, the air immediately next to the skin of the aircraft is contained in the electrogravitic propulsion field and is actually carried along with the aircraft, therefore there is no apparent aerodynamic drag on the skin of the aircraft.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
X-47A Pegasus (Flying Triangle)

X-47A Pegasus UAV Rolled Out
Dallas - July 30, 2001

Northrop Grumman Corporation's Integrated Systems Sector (ISS), headquartered here, announced today that it has completed production of the X-47A Pegasus, a company-funded, unmanned air vehicle that will be used to demonstrate aerodynamic qualities suitable for autonomous operation from an aircraft carrier.

www.popsci.com...

www.popsci.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I found a site with a pic of the black rectangle.It's halfway down the page.Kanerraville,Utah 1996 by Megan Aldrigde....

aliendave.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Whilst not wanting to be smart arse but the X-47, as the previously posted picture illustrates has four sides to it, which makes it a flying rectangle, or more accurately a diamond, not a triangle. A flying triangle, would have three sides to it.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If you position it so that one wing leading edge is the baseline you can see that it is actually a flying trapezoid

Damn, no it isn't thats just the perspective of the picture. Thats what happens when you try to be clever

[edit on 4-9-2004 by waynos]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
thats quite interesting.. In the link it looks like it was somewhat flat.. but it looked huge.. What could it be?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The X-47 looks more like an arrowhead tip.The black rectangle looks like its flying vertically in the photo.

E_T

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PARALYZ
...it seems it's possible to make ANY shape airworthy.You would probably be able to make a flying horseshoe-shaped plane.....lol

Well, there's no law preventing it. Anything can be made to fly if you have enough thrust.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The flying tringle you say on the scfi channel is probably a ucav or drone. unless its a top secret hypersonic US fighter or bomber. I doubt it though. my money says its a drone or UCAV.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lampyridae
Stealth blimp? Unlikely. A rectangle just does not make much sense to me, unless it's a hypersonic wedge design seen from underneath. Some derivative of the X-43?

I would have to agree with it being a X-43 look alike.

Because I tend to not just jump to a conclusion and say its powered by some anti-gravity engine, like some people do dragonrider.

Grant it yes, that if you have enough thrust anything can fly, but there is always a purpose to the way something looks.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago

Originally posted by Lampyridae

I would have to agree with it being a X-43 look alike.

You obviously haven't looked at this image. The X-43A is a semi-boxed delta hypersonic aircraft.

This "craft" is a box, rectangle, square, whatever you wanna call it... and it could possibly be hypersonic... though looking at the photo, I have some thoughts to it being a clever fake.

However if it is real... it's defenately not an X-43A related craft, or the Stealth Blimp. As a matter in fact, none of the "MAJOR" A-51 crafts really match this identity, nor to Drydens craft. However, Lockheed does have a design for their Box-Winged craft, but this design is much different than the photo.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
SHUGO - What image, no one has posted an image of it, there just describing it.

and it you look at the X-43 from above or below or if its sideways, then it does look rectangular.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Murcielago,the black rectangle pic i've been talking about is at this link.
aliendave.com...
I tried to ccopy the pic and post it here but i cant cuz its copyright protected.It's the one titled....Kanerraville,Utah 1996 by Megan Aldrigde.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join