It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 9/11 Anniversery...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

* AND, JUST AS STRANGELY, WHEN I POSTED THIS IT SEEMED TO BE FIXED?! *

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

actually, i edited my post when i saw it.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
RedDragon

I missed your last post, but this is just to let you know (out of courtesy) that from last post onwards you have become invisible to probably 90% of the Board (including me). Only Admin and Staff can see what you have to say now.

I hope you have a peaceful and incident-free 9/11.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Channeling RedDragon....

"I was at school, and someone came in to tell the news of a plane hitting the first tower. They said they did not know at the time if it was a terrorist attack or not. I also remember that I, like a lot of other kids, was bought into the whole propaganda scheme for a while. Fortunately, I have gotten my self out if it, but even more unforunately, most have not."

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Any admin that reads this, please tell me why I am on probation, or end it.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
to read the hidden post by RedDragon just click print at the top of the thread , you will see it all..

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LookingAround
to read the hidden post by RedDragon just click print at the top of the thread , you will see it all..

Uh oh... someone gave away MA's channeling secret.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I do not recommend the "Print" seance method at all.

It is much easier in talking to spirits, to simply reply, then listen.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I take it all back.

LookingAround has obviously been looking around other dimensions for some time, and he can communicate with all spirits in the room at once.

I thank the spirit of LookingAround for the gift of clairvoancy training.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Not a problem, I have noticed this before... I can almost feel it by lookingaround.......

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Reply and listen is a reliable means of clairvoyancy, but it is much easier to "print" clairvoyant, when channeling a long thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I am deeply concerned about the increased probability of terrorist attacks occuring tomorrow. Rumsfeld is supposed to be at Arlington National Cemetary for a memorial service, Cheney at ground zero in NYC for a memorial service, and Bush somewhere in DC for a memorial service. There is also a sequence of events that seems to represent a "build up" of probability.

Not sure if anyone saw it but there is a theory that Osama Bin Laden will engage in his own suicide attack (by air) in order to trigger the other attacks to happen. Supposedly the targets will be infrastructure (i.e. power, water, transportation--subways & trains), the White House, and the UN building in NYC. It has been stated that there will be 6-8 coordinated attacks.

I found the following concise summary of this "chain of events". I did not quote the entire chain of events, please click on the link to read the rest of it. Be informed and be prepared to leave town at a moment's notice if you live on the East Coast.

Here it is:

U.S. law enforcement authorities have confirmed that they are currently monitoring at least SIX organizations inside the U.S. that are believed to have close ties with al-Qaeda.

U.S. officials have acknowledged that al-Qaeda sleeper cells and fifth column supporters are spread across 40 STATES! (They are not just confined to the New York and Washington, DC metro areas -- and the breakup and arrests last year of al-Qaeda sleeper cells in Buffalo, NY, Detroit, MI and Portland, OR is considered just the tip of the iceberg).

So far this year, lethal bombings in Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Indonesia and, just last week, in Baghdad, have all been linked to al-Qaida and indicate a possible PRECURSOR to deadly attacks here in the U.S.

A World Terrorism Index report released last week stated that "Another September 11th-style attack in the United States is HIGHLY LIKELY." The report by the World Markets Research Center ranked the U.S. as a "top target" (4th out of 186 countries). The Center provides "research" for over 500 multinational companies, including Microsoft, GM, Intel and Pfizer.

Canadian authorities last week detained 19 Pakistanis who were suspected of trying to carry out 9/11-style hijackings -- possibly of airliners entering U.S. airspace. One of the suspects may be connected to the theft of a nuclear device containing cesium-137, a highly radioactive substance that can be used in "dirty bombs."

The U.S. Northern Command has been conducting military- preparedness exercises, dubbed "Determined Promise '03", that included a simulated airborne terrorist attack in Alaska and a bio-terror attack (pneumonic plague) in Las Vegas. [MKULTRA's note: There have also been emergency services preparedness exercises all over the nation. Last sunday there was a bioterror drill on the philadelphia rail system, for example].

The Department of Defense is already crafting a plan to enact a "military draft" of up to 80,000 medical personnel across the U.S. to respond to a large-scale biological or chemical attack, according to a report last month by the Newhouse News Service.

The congressional report released last month examining the 9/11 attacks concluded that between 70,000 and 120,000 terrorists were trained by al-Qaida. It is believed tens of thousands could be here in the U.S. plotting to unleash new attacks!

Earlier this summer, Eliza Manningham-Buller, the chief of MI5 (the British equivalent of the CIA) stated that biological, chemical or nuclear attacks on an American or European city was "only a matter of time," and that "renegade scientists" have given the know-how to terrorists to create WMD.

Special biological detectors have already been placed in 31 U.S. cities as early warnings of a bio-terror attack, according to a recent Associated Press story. Some of the cities include New York, Boston, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Diego, San Francisco and St. Louis.

The recent arrest of an Indian national and British arms dealer, who was attempting to smuggle up to 50 Russian-made missiles into the U.S., shows that commercial airliners, U.S. military aircraft AND even Air Force One are seriously threatened by terrorists who are willing to use SAMs (Surface-to-Air Missiles) to bring them down.

Earlier this month, the FBI alerted airport security personnel to watch for new types of concealed weapons that can be used for hijackings -- another clear sign of the Feds' heightened concern over new 9/11-style hijackers.

Over the weekend, the FBI issued a new warning of al-Qaida plots to hijack planes originating in Great Britain and flying them into "important" buildings.

Also Ashcroft is in NYC today (Sept 10) and made the statement that "Attorney General John Ashcroft brought his defense of the Patriot Act to the edge of ground zero yesterday and suggested that critics of the act, a sweeping antiterrorism law, "have forgotten how we felt" on Sept. 11, 2001."

The attorney general made clear that he believes the Justice Department's antiterrorism initiatives are fully in sync with the moral imperatives of God and country � and that those who disagree may have failed to absorb the lessons of Sept. 11.

www.nytimes.com...

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
With Bush wanting around 80,000,000,000 in Iraq funding, I could see a "terrorist" attack happening. That is of course if the 9/11 attack was a conspiracy in the first place. But I guess we will have to wait to see what happens, and hope that our government isnt as abominable as we think.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Also Ashcroft is in NYC today (Sept 10) and made the statement that "Attorney General John Ashcroft brought his defense of the Patriot Act to the edge of ground zero yesterday and suggested that critics of the act, a sweeping antiterrorism law, "have forgotten how we felt" on Sept. 11, 2001."

The attorney general made clear that he believes the Justice Department's antiterrorism initiatives are fully in sync with the moral imperatives of God and country � and that those who disagree may have failed to absorb the lessons of Sept. 11.

www.nytimes.com...

Again, A$$croft proves himself to be a complete fool, unworthy of office.

I for one am angrier about the corrupt, useless Bush admin today than I was on 9/11 two years ago, and I haven't forgotten how I felt on that day at all.

What a moron, employable only in such a criminal gang outfit.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i`m new here, but this is my thought
i dont think anyone should die from the hands of someone else ever!
but i despise us government so much, i have had this eagerness to see what blows up next (anyone else have this)
maybe its from the media feeding us the stories we end up wanting to see the sequel?
and if in fact it is a matter of friendly fire i still want to see this thing unfold...especially why i`m young and able to run from anyone i dont trust

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm not so sure it will happen tomorrow, but I believe something big will be happening soon with all the build up of suicide and car bombings over seas.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join