It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 9/11 Anniversery...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's almost the 2'nd anniversery of 9/11... Does anyone think anything will happen?? Does anyone think anything will not happen? Use this thread to share your predictions about what will happen.. I know HAARP has been going berzerk this summer, so who knows what will happen in just a short 2 days from now?

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
RedDragon, you are INVISIBLE.

I think the party will be a fizzer, like last year.

Which is a good thing indeed.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What do you mean I am invisible? And yeah, I hope it goes quiet like last year, but HAARP was ballistic for a while.. could just be something to throw DragonRider and all the other seismic researchers off though.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
WOW!
I like blank posts!!!
Hi MA.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
RedDragon

When I say you're invisible, it means people coming to view this topic will be able to read my posts at the moment (and others) but not yours...

There must be something behind your probationary period - do you know what it is??

You may well ask, how is it that I can read your posts. What an interesting world we live in.

I really think citizens of the USA are OK on 9/11/2003, just be careful about regular muggings, shootings, and the Bush admin offending your sensibilities.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hi Banshee!

Long time no wrestle together.

Watcha doin' this 9/11?

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Im sorry, did I hear someone say something???

Hey, MA, I see you have some points! Good work

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yeah but you will hit the big 4-0 well ahead of anyone else, you old fart. Next post, in fact.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Hi Banshee!

Long time no wrestle together.

Watcha doin' this 9/11?

I know! We must cease these long absences from one another.
I'll probably be morosely watching TV and remembering why I left DC on 9/11. You?

-B.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
It's almost the 2'nd anniversery of 9/11... Does anyone think anything will happen?? Does anyone think anything will not happen? Use this thread to share your predictions about what will happen.. I know HAARP has been going berzerk this summer, so who knows what will happen in just a short 2 days from now?

i doubt that there will be another terrorist attack, but with the emergence of all these viruses over the summer, i wouldn't be surprised if something was to happen online. (such as a virus)

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by AlienS]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Banshee

That's a little depressing, but it's important to remember. At least you are gonna be one TRANQUIL spookybabe on the day.

For me, tomorrow is another day. Meetings, cocktails, and not knowing yet where my evening meal is coming from.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
crap,!!! when is my probationary period up??

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I sat in my office. Listening in disbelief as the text messages came in. The internet stopped, no news could be found. We had no radios. I drove home after news of the second collapse finally came in, and stood infront of the TV for a full hour, motionless. Last year was quiet, like the silence after a thunderclap.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS

Originally posted by RedDragon

i doubt that there will be another terrorist attack, but with the emergence of all these viruses over the summer, i wouldn't be surprised if something was to happen online. (such as a virus)

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by AlienS]

AlienS

Good call, except somehow XMB has grabbed RedDragon's original post and made it appear in your post as if it was mine, which it wasn't.

The few misspellings, and interesting questions about the 2nd anniversary, are correctly attributed to RedDragon and not to me.

* AND, JUST AS STRANGELY, WHEN I POSTED THIS IT SEEMED TO BE FIXED?! *

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I was at work and was listening to the entire thing on the radio. It was really spooky as hell.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I watched all permutations of mainstream US and foreign news, and cable, for 72 hours without sleep.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
dragonrider

Something is not right with the APP (Accelerated Points Plan). It is going to take you two more to crack the big 4-0.

But I will have a glass handy here, in celebration.

Better to celebrate today, than on 9/11. What was the name they were giving it - please tell me it wasn't "Patriot Day" or something - there was a thread about this earlier...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I was living just outside DC on 9/11.
Eleven miles south of the Pentagon, to be exact.
Used to work @ the Pentagon, in the section that was hit.

Here's what I went through during the day of and a couple days after:
www.livejournal.com...
www.livejournal.com...

-B.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I was at school on september 11th. The principal of my school has always had a depressed sound so I didn't think it would be important. I remember that I was in a study with my latin teacher. I could hear lots of airplanes fly above my school since it was a couple of miles from logan airport. With every airplane that flew by, was complete silence. It also happened to be my first year of of the six I would have at the Boston Latin School.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I was at school, and someone came in to tell the news of a plane hitting the first tower. They said they did not know at the time if it was a terrorist attack or not. I also remember that I, like a lot of other kids, was bought into the whole propaganda scheme for a while. Fortunately, I have gotten my self out if it, but even more unforunately, most have not.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join