It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local weatherman says Katrina was Japanese creation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yes, another crazy idea out there floating around, but this local weather man seems to be convinced that the Japanese were the ones behind the creation of Katrina. This article only goes into this a little bit, but I know you can find more info on this theory just by searching google right now. article

It seems weather wars may be a more real possibility every day. Or is it just another way of us trying to blame someone else for our mistakes of global warming?

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The Idea that the Yakuza created Katrina as some sort of revenge plot for the bombing of Hiroshima is one of the craziest I have come across.

Even theoritically plans for weather manipulation require massive amounts of energy like 10% of the entire US energy output. To think a mafia like the Yakuza could manage such a feat is

Yakuza activities consist of mainly merchandising, loan sharking and or management of gambling houses

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Repost

It's ok to have to have an ATSNN article and an ATS thread on the same topic.

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Well if I were the Yakuza wanting revenge for Hiroshima I'd have dropped a few nuclear bombs on all the major US cities. So much easier and cheaper

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
My guess is that the chinese and the russians had something to do with the births of the latest storms .

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
My guess is they don't.

Hurricans are caused -- if you want to get back to root causes -- by a combination of temperature deltas on the surface of the earth (both sea and land); and the coriolis effect.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My guess is that there is technology that can magnify storms and earthquakes. I met people talking about these events in advance of them happening.

So the question being more that" if you know in advance then you must have control" Be them revenge acts or population control there pretty evil doings. If you havn't noticed it always seem to be the world's poorest places that are getting hit..

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The manipulation of storms and hurricanes is actually possible. It's called cloud seeding. Read more ...
I found one company that offers weather modification services and another company that researches and produces weather modification technologies.
Weather Modification, Inc.
Atmospherics, Inc.

The point is, the US government could've, with the help of Weather Modification Inc., stopped or effectively weakened hurricane Katrina, Rita and the current hurricane Wilma, with the expense of $1-2 million dollars per storm to the taxpayer, instead of billions of dollars in damage, and hundreds of human lives lost.

Interview with Ben Livingston, from Weather Modification, Inc.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Cloud seeding would work on hurricanes in the same way a swimming pool pump could empty Lake Michigan......

The original hypothesis is that if you get enough rain or cool air into a hurricane you can diminish its velocity and strength.

Hurricanes get their strength from sea surface temperatures. And are basically one giant rainmaking machine. So I don't quite know what he's getting at here.....

[edit on 22-10-2005 by Essan]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Cloud seeding would work on hurricanes in the same way a swimming pool pump could empty Lake Michigan......

Hurricanes get their strength from sea surface temperatures. And are basically one giant rainmaking machine.

First off, excellant analogy!

Secondly, that's exactly correct. What would really need to do would be to put giant refridgeration units below the surface of the entire Atlantic hurricane region to keep the waters too cold for hurricanes to form. But how realistic is that!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Not To HAARP On The Topic, But...

Somehow, I think the Yakuza are more interested in what happens in Japan than the Gulf of Mexico. After all, business is business.

A more credible hypothesis (in my opinion) involves HAARP or a HAARP-like analog being used to channel energy into weather systems, or to create earthquakes or other "natural" disasters.

Whether this is happening or not, I certainly don't know.

But I consider it a possibility, and am always keeping an eye open for clues.

There's something going on.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

The original hypothesis is that if you get enough rain or cool air into a hurricane you can diminish its velocity and strength.

Hurricanes get their strength from sea surface temperatures. And are basically one giant rainmaking machine. So I don't quite know what he's getting at here.....

[edit on 22-10-2005 by Essan]

Well, you're the expert.
However, I wonder why people would venture into cloud seeding if it wouldn't work at all, invest tens of thousands of dollars in useless airplane modifications for no reason. And I also wonder why the US army used this cloud seeding in Vietnam.
I myself am not sure if this would actually work. The best way to see if it does or doesn't would be to actually test it on a hurricane.

top topics

join