It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning - World wiped out by Nuclear Attack.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
30 minutes ago every major city across the world was hit by a nuclear strike. You have survived the initial blasts and now need to start your long term survival plan.
Do you have one.?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What? Where? There's nothing on the news

I would...commandeer a little jet from the local airfield near my school here in england and fly away before the fallout hit

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
panic! -there wouldnt be anything on the news.

this isnt pretend. jehovas words are "was hit". sounding pretty factual eh? unfortunatley i dont have a survival plan. I think I will go home to await the end with the fam.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620
30 minutes ago every major city across the world was hit by a nuclear strike. You have survived the initial blasts and now need to start your long term survival plan.
Do you have one.?

Every major city?

I'd actually prefer to be "gone" in the initial blasts then.

Because what's left wouldn't be left for long, from that level of damage. The world is destroyed? Then nobody would survive

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I would have my Nikola Tesla EM shield in place and use my energy free generator up and running.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I would go and find the girl that said ' I wouldnt get with you if you were the last person in the world' and say what now! ha ha

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Since I live in central London I would be dead, so there isn't much point in having a survival plan. If I did somehow survive then I would have a bit of a look around (assuming I could) before committing suicide.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
A few months ago there was that SAS survival guy Ric Mears, showing us how to survive a nuclear holocaust in London with just a mattress, a bathtub and some duct tape.

You can do it R988.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Of course, after surviving the blast, you die a slow revolting death from radiation poisoning, along with everyone else on the planet since every major city has been hit. I mean, we're talking about the detonation of every nuke on the planet really, I'd think that that puts enough radiation spread out everywhere to mean that everyone dies. Surviving will merely be a happenstance, places where there just happened to be less fallout, less contamination of the water, etc.

Short of people with underground bunkers of course.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Get some of those pills to prevent thyroid problems due to radiation and hope I am not exposed until 6 hours after I take em' since thats how long they take i belive. Than I rip off a hummer and head over the border into canada try to get a map of how nuclear winds work but in the end probally #ed so I take a lot of xanax so I don't freak out like everyone on CNN killing each other and looting radio shack! Probally watch my favorite movie if I still have electricty. Like super troopers to cheer me on such a distracting day

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Seems to me there isn't any safety. Prolonged life maybe under twelve tons of lead and an acre of canned food and water.

Seems your talking about a scenario that cannot be overcome. Unless the odds are you live in Iceland.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I am afraid i do not have any plan if such an event took place. Like has been said, the radiation would catch up with you sooner or later so it would likely just be delaying the inevitable if you did have a bunker, or something like that. An oxygen suit would probably be essential too.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
We have a bomb shelter in the basement here..

Of course, it needs a new door; and it needs to be cleaned out....Oh yeah, and it isn't stocked with food or water...

But as long as a nuclear holocaust doesn't happen until I get around to doing all that, we'll be just fine..
Of course, if it does I suppose I might as well just take a walk outside and watch my skin melt..

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'll just take my free energy machine and have a hydroponic set established in my own bunker that is my basement that was once a part of a ford factory which made tanks
. I'll grow hemp for food and everything else and i'll also let taliapa fish flourish in the water as they provide many calories and are easy to farm.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
members.aol.com...

very helpful site.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'd just form a post apocalyptic biker gang and roam the barren wastelands I once called the united states of america collecting resources and erradicating the mutant kind.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Like so many others said, I would die.

With the scenario you created, we all would die, unless maybe (just maybe) somewhere theres a bunker with enough air, water, and food to last for the entire time it would take for the fallout to be 'neutralized', which I would guess would be something along the lines of hundreds of years?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
In some places the fallout might not be so drastic and we could probably explore the barren, lifeless, and burt land in radiation suits (you'd need more then one cuz they do deteriorate after a while). Anyways, im reconcidering that idea of hemp and taliapa fish. I think its best to grow hemp and bananas. The hemp can be grown fast and the bannas can provide calories. I can drie bananas so that they, like hemp seeds, last a long time and I could grow enough of both to last me a bit longer then when the next yeild is ready to be picked. I strongly advice to concider farming if this was to occur, animals are harder to breed then plants and they require more resources to sustain and grow (and the maturing of an animal to be eaten can take years).

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Also, I have wireless sattellite internet so I should be able to communicate with others incase this sort of thing does happen.. I should begin drafting a list of contacts with the same internet provider as me and have their IP and other information so we can communicate incase their is an emergency.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by williell
Also, I have wireless sattellite internet so I should be able to communicate with others incase this sort of thing does happen.. I should begin drafting a list of contacts with the same internet provider as me and have their IP and other information so we can communicate incase their is an emergency.

Uh..with all due respect, if this were to happen (which is very unlikely), my priority wouldn't be checking in with IP-sharing online friends....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join