It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning - World wiped out by Nuclear Attack.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
One option would be to find a well stocked submarine, and live deep underwater for a good few years. I guess the only reasonable way to do that is to apply for the Navy, but then I option of just sitting there in the dark waiting for the worst to disipate 2 years later isn't going to be an option ...

In lieu of anything else, I'd fully expect to be dead within a few days of radiation poisoning, like like almost everyone else, if I survived that I'd starve or die of thirst, or the elements would get me, or I'd be killed by someone else in a fight over a scrap of food, or eaten myself by someone, or something.

I guess I don't have a plan then ...

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620
30 minutes ago every major city across the world was hit by a nuclear strike.

I wondered what all the noise was.

You have survived the initial blasts and now need to start your long term survival plan.
Do you have one.?

If I managed to survive with no protection, chances are so did most of the people in my locality, so help would not be too far away. I would try to secure my property as it would now have no windows, then sit tight. I've enough food and drink in the fridge to last a week, then I guess, if help hasn't arrived I would venture out to try to find food.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
hmmm...considering i live past the adirondacks and before burlington I'd be pretty safe...unless they attacked plattsburgh. I would go around here searching for food and then assuming plattsburgh wasnt attacked, I would head to the underground base there. Searching for supplies of food just for this purpose.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think what i would do is, with prior warning, move to the outer hebrides of scotland, and farm sheep. Or, get a seaworthy boat or a plane, go there afterwards, and live there, until the fallout arrived.

Or live as a hermit in a mountain cave in scotland and eat deer and anything else that i could shoot with my archery equipment, provided I got a bit better aiming at things.

So yes I do have a plan(sort of). I would prbably live in a small church, seeing as that would be about the only thing that would be able to save me then.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I actually answered this question on a previous thread, if you use the search function you will be able to find it. I was good enough to place information from a site [with permission] to help people in case a similar situation did happen.

However, the ability to survive such a large scale war [with every major city hit] would knock the World down to roughly 1% of all life-forms, excluding sea-based life and in turn it is doubtful you would survive. Your best bet would be to die in the blast and not have to put up with what would happen to the World after such a large scale war along with such a high level of radiation probably causeing the homobox gene to force a rapid evolution upon the next generation of human beings so they could survive [Grant's Fruit Fly study] and in turn push us into what many people would see as a nightmare situation.

[edit on 25/9/2005 by Odium]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hmmm... After a full scale nuclear war most would die of radiation poisoning and starvation both of which are not very good ways to go.

I personally rather go in the blast

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No, I haven't a plan. But King George III does! He is talking to FEMA about how they can improve response time.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
whats your definition of major city every capidol (including states and provinces) or every city with more then __ amount of people, like i live in the 5th or 6th bigest city in canada and have just over a million people in the city now but not a capidol or anything

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
King George... lol... FEMA, response time? LMAO!!!

Honestly, I think I would be dead in such a scenario (Cheyenne, Wyoming... we just disassembled our last peacekeeper like a week or two ago)... but, assuming I made it through, I would be running to my nearest army surplus dealer for radiation equipment, then heading to one of thew old missle silos with bow and arrow, and survival gear. If ya got enough plastic and containers, you can easily live off of condensation... I'd pretty much have to go tribal and live every day like it's hunting season and I can't go home. Hopefully I would have my best friend with me... a good friend is all a person really needs sometimes

response time... hehehe...

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Lot's would live - If near coast and survive initial blast, "borrow" a decent world cruising capable sailboat and head toward islands that lie near equator. Boat should have watermaker and fishing poles and a healthy supply of vitamins since the seaweed and seafood diet will be lacking in certain things. Other cruising types will likely do the same and most smaller islands will be unscathed and likely have a decent local food supply. Lot's of container ships with supplies will be out there too. Ride out the nuclear winter as most bad stuff will be up in the trade wind zones and after a few years head back and see whats left....

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0951

I guess I don't have a plan then ...

it's cool man you can join the biker gang, you ain't skeered of mutants is you? :p

Oh noes it's hippy mutant!

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i live in philly so i would be in a lil trouble....

no reason to worry about it anyway, there wont be a nuke attack

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by whskybarjd67

You do remember that some terrorist member said that there were already nukes in 7 major US cities, don't you? even THAT would be enough to jack ya, lol

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm, hopfully mange to get to the coast or high in the mountains with my GF, set up somthing and hope for the best.

Or get the band over (if they are still) and head down to the NEC (if its still stadning) and thrash out some brutal death metal/grind core for the surviing people..............well maybe not...

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The thing to remember guys and galls is its the impossible that always bites you in the backside.
There are many reasons why this could happen.
Terrorists is the obvious one. Say, two hundred suicide bombers (about 1% of available nutters) with rooksack size dirty bombs. Two hundred cities world wide is about the end of humanity.
Secondly, possibly NWO. Destroy the masses, start again with total control.
Thirdly, human error. There has been many occasions reported of near warhead activasion through errors reading radar.
And dare i say, alien intervention. (maybe not)

Remember.
Piss Poor Planning, PPP, (love those three letter acronims) will get you killed.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum

Originally posted by whskybarjd67

You do remember that some terrorist member said that there were already nukes in 7 major US cities, don't you? even THAT would be enough to jack ya, lol

oo yea the infamous "american hiroshima" which is now being called "great ramadan offensive"

they do not have any nukes, there will be no WND attack next week, to this day actually. If anything there will be attacks overseas...not on our soil. The more i hear about it, the more it sounds like people want it to happen, i dont get it? lives that boring?

pulling off this scale of attack is 10X as difficult then the 9/11's.

rest easy people, they dont have nukes, nothing will happen for a while.

if it does happen ill be glad to come back onto this site and bowdown to all, wait a minute? if this was to happen all hell will break loose and i wont be able to.

[edit on 083030p://222 by whskybarjd67]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The thing to remember guys and galls is its the impossible that always bites you in the backside.
There are many reasons why this could happen.
Terrorists is the obvious one. Say, two hundred suicide bombers (about 1% of available nutters) with rooksack size dirty bombs. Two hundred cities world wide is about the end of humanity.
Secondly, possibly NWO. Destroy the masses, start again with total control.
Thirdly, human error. There has been many occasions reported of near warhead activasion through errors reading radar.
And dare i say, alien intervention. (maybe not)

Remember.
Piss Poor Planning, PPP, (love those three letter acronims) will get you killed.

If these terrorists had these so called backpack nukes I think that they would have setone off by now. What could they possibly be waiting for? If they are trying for some kind of coordinated strike, every day they have one of these nukes in position and don't detonate it gives them a greater chance of being discovered and eliminated.

The correct term is: Proper Previous Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
thats how i feel...wouldnt they have already been set off by now if they have been in the country for some time...

another possibility could be they bought duds. what if they tried setting one off and nothing happened....(i doubt it)

when first reading about this back in 2001 i believe, i sat there and went. o great its going to go off soon and we are screwed. they wouldnt wait since 9/11 had recently occured, why not kick us while were down. guess what nothing happened.

now 4 years later nothing had happened...nothing will happen. and why all the sudden do people think this october is the date it will happen. thats what bugs me how first its aug 6, then 9/11, then this date then that date.

people, there will not be a nuke set off in this country for a long time

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
as a basis for a story,
you have to figure out how many bombs you are going to allow...
too many= dead story, no survival
too few= people survive, and are back to bingo by 6:00

I think about 200-300 nukes, major cities, would make for a nice end of the world scenario... lots of areas not radioactive... mostly islands and coasts...

get a boat, find an island, eat coconuts and have monkey butlers.
what a life... Monkey butlers... one at first, then he could train the others...

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
anyway to get back on topic...

even though i dont feel nukes are going off anytime soon....i have put some thought to it as a late since there are only a few who really know what is going to happen....

if all else fails i have my trusty case of jack daniels in the basement as a last resort.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join