It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an undeclared global weather war?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
OK this is the whole fruitcake and the icing, but here goes....

Regarding the current existence of this "god-like" technology ... a technology which can actually, as Cohen testified, "alter the climate ... set off earthquakes [and] volcanoes remotely ... through the use of electromagnetic waves ..."

Very strong fruitcake & icing is being thrown at the U.S.A.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor

OK this is the whole fruitcake and the icing, but here goes....

Regarding the current existence of this "god-like" technology ... a technology which can actually, as Cohen testified, "alter the climate ... set off earthquakes [and] volcanoes remotely ... through the use of electromagnetic waves ..."

Very strong fruitcake & icing is being thrown at the U.S.A.

Hey, I better tell my colleague who's just flown out to Houston en route to monitor Rita's landfall - he won't need to take emergency food supplies with him, just so long as he's not allergic to dried fruit

If they start throwing Scotch whisky at the States I might have to go over there too!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

both storms are so environmentally and economocally devestating, and to both happen so close together, it does start to make you wonder.

Once is chance, twice is coincidence, but three times is enemy action (a quote from somewhere)

Perhaps we can remedy the situation with your suggested wiccan recipes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Its hard to find any information outside of the lunatic fringe free webpages hosted on aol type sites. However look at this..

www.americanfreepress.net...

Those who doubt that Katrina, or any other hurricane, could be stopped—or created—can find substantiation in a long-forgotten article by Chen May Yee in the Nov. 13, 1997, issue of The Wall Street Journal.

The article recounts an offer by the Russians to aid Malaysia to create a typhoon to dissipate a pall of smoke that hung over the country—and still does—caused by the burning of large sections of the rain forests in Indonesia and Sumatra.

To quote from the article: Datuk Law Hieng Ding, Malaysia’s minister for science, technology and the environment at the time, said his country “would use special technology to create an artificial cyclone to clean the air.”

The article went on to say that a Malaysian company, BicCure Sdn. Bhd., would sign a memorandum of understanding with a government-owned Russian company to create a cyclone that would cause torrential rains and thus cleanse the air over Malaysia of the smoke and ash.

www.planetjh.com...

Pocatello weatherman Scott Stevens is thoroughly convinced that Hurricane Katrina was a terrorist attack committed by Japan or maybe Russia driven to the New Orleans coast to take down the U.S. economy. He also says the United States attempted but failed in its counter-measures to defend itself against her wrath.

Stevens is not crazy. He¹s quite smart, thoughtful, and, most of all, patient as he carefully explains quantum physics to a 10th grade math drop-out. But Stevens admits that it may take several iterations of his theories, not to mention time, to intrigue even his colleagues. And he¹s happy to wait. If there¹s time. He predicts a catastrophic earthquake to shake southern California in the very near future, which will further hasten our economic demise.

The day after explaining his controversial Katrina theories in an Aug. 30 interview with George Noory on Art Bell¹s ³Coast to Coast AM² radio show, Planet Jackson Hole found Stevens in his KPVI News Channel 6 office scrambling to accommodate the barrage of interview requests from across the country. Stevens managed to escape and answer a few questions from the Planet.

SS: ... my job is to observationally look at the tops of clouds, look at the radar and see what¹s going on and there were anomylies there suggesting that there was the hand of man involved with Katrina.

PJH: You¹re referring to the right angles and squares present in the clouds?

SS: Yes, shapes you don¹t find in a fluid were littered across this particular storm. I¹ve seen hurricanes with more and then I¹ve seen hurricanes with less, but this definitely had the hand of man.

SS: The Russians developed the technology of weather modification for use against the U.S. and other enemies. They have leased this technology to other groups and it¹s these other groups who aggressively developed the cues, the targeting of weather modification. It¹s likely one of the groups, the Japanese Yakuza, were probably the ones responsible for Katrina. It¹s hard to know for sure, but they have stated that they want to equalize the situation after what we did at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

PJH: So what are these groups trying to accomplish?

SS: Supremacy. It¹s called asymmetric warfare, where one side is at a vast disadvantage verses another. Look at us in Iraq in 2003: That was asymmetric warfare. This is the same the same thing except this is deployed at soft targets in the U.S., where we have no protection. And there were in the last three deliberate withdrawal of funds to shore up those levies.

.. more on the site ...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
could it be the warming of the oceans is causing the severity of the storms ?

its been said here before, but I'll believe in waether weapns when cuba gets hits with 3 cat 5's......

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

If there¹s time. He predicts a catastrophic earthquake to shake southern California in the very near future, which will further hasten our economic demise.

I would not doubt this in the least...it's next on FEMA's disaster list!!

If Japan is one of the contributing countries, I'd watch the pacific for a retaliation like after Katrina. I can't seem to convince myself that this really would be an asymmetric war, if the US doesn't have the technology to prevent you can be sure they've got the technology to retaliate.

This brings up something that seems to be inconsistent about this idea. Many people keep on asking why we aren't trying to weaken these systems, fight back, etc. I question if that is possible. A gun shoots a bullet and it can't summon the bullet back, so what makes us think these weapons are reversable? From everything I've read (crackpot and not) about the technology behind weather control it seems you can only move things towards being more energized, not less. So how would you counter these 'attacks'??

edit: As if in responce to these questions the AP released an article denouncing the possibility of what we discuss. link

[edit on 22-9-2005 by Street Scholar]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have to agree that I have a sceptical view on this matter of it being man made. I notice that there are only a few seemingly reliable sources on the net, and they could all be pulling the same information from a single source.
Lots of heresay and comment from unreliable sources are the staple food of conpsiracy theorists, and don't necesarly make it true.

Does there need to be a definite reason? Just the ability to destroy Americas enconomic base is reason enough. It would force America to cut down on expenditure overseas in Iraq etc. The destruction of the infrastructure is sufficient enough damage to affect the economy, its the ultimate terrorist weapon, who needs nucleur weapons?

I think if there is a number 3, such as the earthquake in California, soon, then things may move from coincidence to man made.

One of the things that someone said above to look out for are unusual events such as strange cloud patterns and balls of fire...

www.local6.com...

Callers flooded the newsroom of Local 6 News partner Florida Today after they saw the object over the Space Coast Tuesday night.

"Starting at about 7:30 last night, we started receiving calls here in the newsroom," Florida Today online news editor Dave Larimer said. "In fact, the Coast Guard station in Port Canaveral got more than two dozen reports of people seeing a bright light in the sky over the ocean."

[edit on 22-9-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
may i ask:

if katrina was man-made by a foreign country, then why hasn't the US declared war against the country that did it???

thanks...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
may i ask:

if katrina was man-made by a foreign country, then why hasn't the US declared war against the country that did it???

thanks...

they would have to explain just how this country was attacking us, which would probably cause alot of chaos in certain parts of the country, like the coastlines....
and well, it's quite possible that they would also have to explain how they too have this technology and plan on using it in retailiation....and well, why bother, I mean, we aren't the only ones being hit with unusual weather, who's to say that both sides aren't playing the game? and then open up the can of worms called "global warming" to explain the whole bit...or "God's vengence on the evil nations". or whatever.

I don't know if I buy into this or not. but, if you were a piddly little country like some of the arab states, or asian countries, and well, had sactions coming at you to prevent you from gaining a foothold in the "good weapons", but had the educational opportunities that many are being given, why not come up with some "non-conventional" new weapons, whose necessary parts can easily be come by.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
may i ask:

thanks...

they would have to explain just how this country was attacking us, which would probably cause alot of chaos in certain parts of the country, like the coastlines....
and well, it's quite possible that they would also have to explain how they too have this technology and plan on using it in retailiation....and well, why bother, I mean, we aren't the only ones being hit with unusual weather, who's to say that both sides aren't playing the game? and then open up the can of worms called "global warming" to explain the whole bit...or "God's vengence on the evil nations". or whatever.

I don't know if I buy into this or not. but, if you were a piddly little country like some of the arab states, or asian countries, and well, had sactions coming at you to prevent you from gaining a foothold in the "good weapons", but had the educational opportunities that many are being given, why not come up with some "non-conventional" new weapons, whose necessary parts can easily be come by.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Im sure the tech is out there for a weather war but the idea of other nations using it to effect the US economy is just plan wrong. Look at China, its winning a war againist the US by growing our economy too fast. If anyone wants to use weather it would be those who gain control after the fact, like the government itself, second only by big buisness who has the money to fund such tech and force more consumer spending and put more people in debt.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
We are clueless since we don't believe such technology exists.

Plus, no one is saying other nations are attacking us. Specific entities are what Cohen warned against. The Japanese Yakuza is not the same as Japan.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Netchicken

It's actually shocking enough that so much is documented suggesting that type of weather manipulation technology on such a massive scale is even possible.

Originally posted by soficrow

So why don't we think of corporations as major powers, or as wargame players? Are we conditioned not to?

soficrow:

That is the sleeper issue of the new century, IMO.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Outstanding work NC. There is some really weird stuff going on. I am more convinced than ever that weather manipulation is going on. There are 4 hurricanes I'd like to reference as an example.

Hurricane Floyd: Was forecasted to hit the space coast of Florida with sustained winds around 150mph that would devistate the space industry in Florida and set us back possibly decades. Without explanation the storm weakens significantly.

Hurricane Frances: Like Floyd was massive and forecasted to make a strike near the space coast as a cat 4 hurricane. This as well would devistate the space center. Like Floyd this storm weakened dramatically when it was completely unexpected.

Those two storms missed hitting the space center anway.

Hurricane Katrina: As Katrina threatened to devistate our ability to refine oil and supply jet fuel to a number of airports the storm weakened significantly when it wasn't forecasted. This weakening happened during the 2 or 3 hour satellite blackout that happens every night. When the storm became visible again a huge chunk of the west side of the storm was taken out. Could it have been changing conditions causing that? No. The reason is the storm was immediately regenerating. This wasn't an eyewall replacement cycle. Such an event doesn't cause that kind of disruption.

Hurricane Rita: As with Katrina this storm threatens a huge chunk of our ability to refine oil and transport gas. This storm like Katrina too a suspicious hit during the satellite blackout. It was promptly trying to regenerate after the hit. If you look at the image of Rita it is beautiful. It is perfectly formed but you can watch it taking what looks like hits in the system which causes disruptions in the circulation. There is no sign of shear. Outflow is every healthy and the waters are very warm. They are some 86 degrees which is more than enough to support a big hurricane.

These 4 events are just too suspicious to be considered a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I heard on television today that the hurricane patterns now are much like those in the 1950's. I forget what year they mentioned though.

Man made? Intriguing, but I just cant see how.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I have seen a lot of conspiracy theories on here but this one takes the cake. I hardly think that anyone or Government for that matter can control weather. I would surmise that if you actually dig deep before every ice age you will find global warming. The reason is that when the oceans heat up more clouds are formed. Sooner or later the cloud layer will be enough to cool the Earth.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Yeah well just_a_pilot I hope you are saying that after reading through Netchicken's posts and links at least, and not just reading the thread title to respond. I'd normally think weather wars were impossible too, but there appears to be at least some substance and evidence supporting the possibility.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Read the articles. But if I start a newspaper, does that make me immediately credible. Its pure speculation and internet trash. Oh my I have a blog that says aliens created the storm......................balderdash

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indy

These 4 events are just too suspicious to be considered a coincidence.

Not if you know anything about hurricanes.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I heard on television today that the hurricane patterns now are much like those in the 1950's. I forget what year they mentioned though.

Correct, there's a well know multi-decadal cycle of Atlantic hurricane activity. The last intense period was during the 1950s and 60s after which activity decreased: just as many of the prone areas of the USA were experiencing major new commercial and residential development. We're now back in the active phase again and, subject to no major El Nino events we can expect another active season next year.

As far as Katrina and Rita are concerned, you need to ask yourself why the waters in the Gulf of Mexico are warmer than usual? That's the reason both storms developed into CAT 5 storms so quickly.

btw if these storms were being in some way manipulated by enemies of the US, don't you think they'd have been sent over New Orleans and Houston? And how is it that amateurs in the UK are able to predict their development and track so accurately?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join