It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ah need good wiccan cooking recipies fur the refugees

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well ah gott these wiccans see, in my basement, and they are makin sucha mess I don't know what to do.

Anyway I thought for the refugees i would try and cook some up, maybe make some nice broth, or a stew.

Does anyone have some recipees i can try out?

I know that they taste great sauteed in butter, but first you have to remove all the pentagrams, and crystals.

If ya missed out on how I got me wiccans just read this thread

BTW you can get huntin permits now too...

I really think there is a CONSPIRACY against people eatin wiccans, its not fair, if you catch them you should be able to eat them.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Well ah gott these wiccans see, in my basement, and they are makin sucha mess I don't know what to do.

Anyway I thought for the refugees i would try and cook some up, maybe make some nice broth, or a stew.

I know that they taste great sauteed in butter, but first you have to remove all the pentagrams, and crystals.

Haha I wish I could go find that post from a while ago where those people were talking about Wiccans
Great Post but I don't know if this belong in Conspiracies in Religions
jk

That was wierd you Edited just before my post, so you answered my question of which thread it was.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by The_Final]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Bachelor's Wiccan Fiesta:

Place one slab of Lean Wiccan in the skillet, browning on medium with butter.
Add in pan:
One can of french cut green beans
one small jar of mushrooms
one half pack of noodles
one cup water

Bring combo to a boil, then pour water off.
chop up Wiccan slab, add to combo. Salt and pepper to taste.

This has been a delicacy for dorm room bachelors at Southern Methodist University for many a year, and it can be a delicacy for you, too.

If you keep your Wiccans on a short leash in the basement, you can tenderize them before cutting a slab. If the leash is too long, though, they'll run too much while you chase them with the bat, making the meat taste too gamey for anyone other than the most die-hard Fightin' Irish fans!

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Here is a treasure trove of ideas:

And for all you folks without a fresh Wiccan, canned Wiccan is more than adequate... Especially in a survival situation.

I am particularly fond of the seared Wiccan filet, with a burgundy reduction demi-glace, over coos coos and fennel.

A Northern Rhone, like a Cote Rotie is excellent for such a dish.

Secret Diner Monkeys, not just for on the spot reviews anymore...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Do you think those refugees know how to drink wine?

If so what sort goes best with wiccan? I imagine a good strong red would be best.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I imagine a good strong red would be best.

As your custom title says a white wine would work best, but thats only if their female and under 15. But I suppose if you were a refugee you could maybe fudge the age up to about 16 and a half but no later!

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

If so what sort goes best with wiccan? I imagine a good strong red would be best.

Umm, let me see... Yes, I did cover that:

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Where do you think the Syrah that Australians now call Shiraz came from?

Rhone Monkeys, not just for Chateau-Nuef-du-Pape anymore...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

But is it affordable? I mean these refuguees may not have a lot of money, and could not afford such a wine. And is it best at a certain age? I am sure that a FAQ's will be needed on this wine.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
TRG stomps her widdle Wiccan foot! and GLARES at you insolent typers.......

I will NOT share any recipies untill I feel safe!

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Now, now, TRG, we are only trying to help the poor refugees by using up excess wiccans.

They breed so fast they are starting to take up space!

I think you are quite safe sharing your recipies for wiccans, afterall we don't want to cook the stringy ones, just the plump ones.

Mind you with some marinating and a whack with the meat tenderiser, you might come up quite nice

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The poor mans Wiccan recipe. (serves a tribe of 7)

For this recipe you will need one board (big enough to place Wiccan on). Two nails, and spices to your liking, one Scholefield reference Bible.

1. Pre-heat bon-fire to "crispy"
2. Place Wiccan on board and firmly attach it to board using nails.
3. Sprinkle spices generously on Wiccan while chanting appropriate Bible verses for the occasion like Jude 1:7
4. Place Wiccan on fire for 15 minutes turning frequently as not to blacken outer crust.
5. When Wiccan is a golden brown take out of fire, remove nails, Place Wiccan in Trash bin and serve board.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I will NOT share any recipies untill I feel safe!

Then we'll just go to the source:

www.tenspeedpress.com...

Guess the "beans" have been spilt!

Culinary Monkeys, not just for whipping up a witch's brew anymore...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
More from this great find by MM!!!

“Offers tasty mood food. . . .a fascinating read..”
—Toronto Star Week

“Delightful, informative cookbook . . . [recommended] especially to refugees looking for fresh, meaningful ways to eat wiccanss.”—New Age Retailer

“This book is so full of interesting tidbits that I have yet to even tell you about the great recipes.”
3Circle Magazine

“Absolutely a feast for the eyes, and provides ways to create feasts for your local refugees. What a treat..”
—Pagan Network News

[edit on 6-9-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Wiccan Whompah

I Wiccan
Large basket full of fresh garlic cloves
Two salt shakers.
Vegetable Oil
Mandrake
Vegetables (organic Grown)

Wash wiccan first otherwise the scent of insence will prevade
Peel and Dice wiccan
pour circle of salt around a large pot (cauldrens are fine)
Place scented multicoloured candles under pot and light
Using a large black wood handled knife (athame), peel garlic cloves
place diced wiccan in pot with oil
add fresh 'erbs and mandrake roots
add Organic Vegetables
stir pot with broomstick until wiccan is golden brown
add garlic

Serve on wooden stakes laid on a bed of black velvet cloth with free range eggs on the side.

PS and say grace before you dig in....

[edit on 6-9-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Not wanting to disagree with MM on wine choice here but as a fellow wine snob I would have to say:

For your first meal try to pair the Wiccan from wine from the region it is from.

So for an Australian wiccian I would go with the 1999 Rosemount Balmoral Syrah. If Price is not an object then the 1999 Penfolds Grange or the RWT for the budget minded. Its about 160 less.

For Californian wines the 1997 Coppola Rubicon or Phelps Insignia would be an excellent pairing

In New Zealand I would NOT reccomend the Savingon Blanc as a pairing unless you remove all hair prior to cooking.

One you have tasted the pairing from thier local, then you can play mix and match on subsequent dinnings.

BTW, do not forget the Bubbly. Champaign is often forgotten as a food pairing partner and may go well as a part of the wiccan 1st cources you are serving.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
FredT I would have to agree with you on the "Region" portion of your statement however I think this might open a whole new topic...

How do you go about determining which part of the world does your Wiccan come from?

And, on a side note I would have to say that if you're serving "The Big Easy" recipe that a bold Red wine would not go with it. There is enough "wood" taste in the meal. I would have to recommend a more sweeter wine such as a Reslign to off set the meal.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I can only imagine the 13 page uproar if the thread and subsequent cooking recipies were instead "Ah need good Christian cooking recipies fur the refugees".

On more pertinant note, how the hell is this relevant to "Conspiracies in Religions"?

Misfit

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
I can only imagine the 13 page uproar if the thread and subsequent cooking recipies were instead "Ah need good Christian cooking recipies fur the refugees".

On more pertinant note, how the hell is this relevant to "Conspiracies in Religions"?

Misfit

I would have to agree with you Misfit but, I think those that practice Wicca here know that it is in jest. That's what sets them apart from the other side (They can take a joke)

....and for those who practice Wicca thank's for letting have some fun at your expense

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Erm...

I'm just wondering where one finds "Lean Wiccan".

All my old coven-mates weren't lean by anyone's definition.

Some were stringy, sure...but lean? Nah. Most had enough padding to provide lard for several hundred small European nations.

(And I was one of them. Wiccans, not small European nations).

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rancid1
I would have to agree with you Misfit but, I think those that practice Wicca here know that it is in jest. That's what sets them apart from the other side (They can take a joke)
....and for those who practice Wicca thank's for letting have some fun at your expense

It was just an obvseration, based on irony.

I don't, however, view it as jest, I view it another attempt of bait; but as the last attempt, this bait too will dry out on the hook.

Misfit [practicing Wiccan, more irony eh? lol]

[edit on 6-9-2005 by Misfit]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join