It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold is a racist!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Another black bodybuilder has come forward claiming that California gubernatorial candidate Arnold Schwarzenegger has a history of making racist comments, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

drudgereport.com...

He made outright racist comments after a competition. This is heartbreaking. I doubt if his views have chnaged. He is less than spit.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Is it your practice to believe the everything you hear? Arnold is running for political office, so it is completely reasonable that people opposed to him could be running around trying to sling mud on his image.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Look, the details to too precise and these are internatinally known bodybuilders with reputations. I doubt if they would stake their reputation over a LIE.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Is it your practice to believe the everything you hear? Arnold is running for political office, so it is completely reasonable that people opposed to him could be running around trying to sling mud on his image.

...is it not possible that these allegations are true? How many more laughs are you going to get out of me this morning?

While this may or may not be true, I'd like to say that I've been a fan of Arnold's since I was a little girl. I was marveled that someone could be so tough.
Nonetheless, we all have weaknesses..is this one of Arnold's? I should hope not. If so, that's one of the worst weaknesses imaginable (IMO).

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So, "Banging", you just made my point for me. I didn't say they weren't true, how the hell would i even know? It just seems that people overlook the politics in play here.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   

It just seems that people overlook the politics in play here.

I can agree with this statement. My problem is the manner in which you address the things you believe people 'overlook'. To each his own, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Anyone who would vote for this idiot racist is equally an idiot. What? Youthnnk he's gonna save the day like he does in the movies? Look, he's a racist and he has a failed business. I used to idolize him as a child. Now, I hate him.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Look, he's a racist and he has a failed business. I used to idolize him as a child. Now, I hate him.

LOL, you still HAVE NO PROOF. Do you hate Sharpton and Jackson for their comments against whites? Do you hate Malcom X for publicly calling white people "devils"? Do you hate Farrakahn for harboring the ideas that Whites were created through the evil experiments of a derranged African scientist? All these are public. You're going on word of mouth in this one.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It is possible that the Drudge Report was a little out of context.
Wayne said Schwarzenegger defended the apartheid system and argued that white South Africans could not turn power over to black South Africans without ruining the nation.

``At the time, I just thought he was an out-and-out racist,'' Wayne said in a recent interview.

Schwarzenegger also appeared to have no qualms about telling Jewish jokes to his friends.

Wayne said he watched Schwarzenegger upset Jewish friend Joe Weider to the point of tears with his crass jokes, which included doing an impression of Hitler.

As their friendship evolved, Wayne said he came to understand Schwarzenegger's sense of humor.

Wayne once asked his friend how an Austrian immigrant had conquered Hollywood.

In a moment of ``pure mischief,'' he said, Schwarzenegger stood up, looked him ``straight in the eye and said, `Because I've got the greatest physique in the world, I'm sharp, I'm super talented.' Then he stood up, walked down the hall, looked over his shoulder and said: `And I'm white.' ''

What might have once set Wayne off now leaves him chuckling.

``Today I don't necessarily think he's a racist,'' he said. ``How are you a racist and have a black guy as your friend?''
www.bayarea.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well, I tell Jewish jokes, black jokes, Russian jokes, Aussie jokes, Hispanic jokes, Asian jokes, white jokes, fat jokes, skinny jokes, christian jokes(not really hard since they are jokes) and even cripple jokes. Does that mean I hate and despise all the people who fall under those jokes or does it mean I like jokes? Is it that I am a redneck hillbilly with a confederate flag on my dinner plate belt buckle chewing tobacco in my shack or is it because I find them funny since they jokes and not to be taken seriously?

Anyways, the other political people tried this before by saying since his dad was a NAZI Arnold had to be even though Arnold has given millions to countless foundations for the healings and such of the Jew community.

Colonel, until you have more proof than a 2nd rate toilet paper worth more uninformative crap like this, no reason to believe it.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The (republican leaning) Drudge report is second rate? Ok, whatever.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Look, he's a racist and he has a failed business. I used to idolize him as a child. Now, I hate him.

LOL, you still HAVE NO PROOF. Do you hate Sharpton and Jackson for their comments against whites? Do you hate Malcom X for publicly calling white people "devils"? Do you hate Farrakahn for harboring the ideas that Whites were created through the evil experiments of a derranged African scientist? All these are public. You're going on word of mouth in this one.

What difference does it make? Noone can change anything, so you may as well be complacent with being in the semi-know.

If The Conspiracy is in motion, there is nothing that anyone not involved can do.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Look, the details to too precise and these are internatinally known bodybuilders with reputations. I doubt if they would stake their reputation over a LIE.

Thankyou Colonel!!!! Reading your posts always brightens up my day. They're just soooo funny!!!!

Bodybuilders don't lie!!!!

Of all the professions which I have looked at, I have now found one which contains the bastion of truth. One which contains a people who stand up for righteousness and cannot "LIE"!!!
Bodybuilders - Ministers of Truth!!!!

Er...... and steroids.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
John, uhhh... thanks for simply copying one of my posts. You always have a tremendous amount to add to discussion!

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I would like to know who is feeding these articles to the press? Seems they are only telling half the story. There is no mention in the Drudge report that Wayne and Arnold are friends. Just mentions something that happened 20-30 years ago with no follow up.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I've heard that Arnie's dad was a member of the SS.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What does that matter? Arnold hated his father. He didnt even attend his funeral when he died. There is no proof that Arnold is a Nazi.

top topics

join