It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

ok then im the housecougar

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I have never gotten around to asking what TA is all about-on what criteria do you gang up together to "kill" a thread? Any subject that you+your gang decides you don't agree with? Or threads that look like just plain nonsense hoaxes/the ramblings of a disturbed person?

Is this not bullying and impingement on free speech? Does it not promote meanspiritedness,arrogance and trolling?Not accusing here,I just want to know what it's about,so I am asking?

Also,exactly who+what gives you+your gang the idea that any forum needs a gang of bullies that will victimise and sabotage another member who has made a thread on ATS? How is it that admin even allows this.I mean,if a thread is nonsense,it dies out by itself,normally.I'm afraid I do not understand this TA of yours-does it not go directly against t+c?
I will await an explanation before I state that it sounds like arrogant bullying and sabotage,infringing on the rights of other members to have their legitimate say+make contributions to a site that is here for Everyone and Anyone on the net.The very name,Threadkillers Anonymous sounds like a form of internet gangsterism+bullying-and a preposterous level of arrogance.
But maybe I am mistaken,so like I said,please point out to me what the deal is,I unfortunately do not have time to wade through the whole thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Hehehe. You have it completely bass ackwards lol!

Rax - it is a losers thread - nothing to do with gangstalking etc. lol

The entry criteria is basically this ...

A thread can be happily progressing when - all of a sudden - YOU post and BAM !
That's it! - End of thread!

Do you have the last post in numerous threads ?
If so you can ask the benevolent leader for kudos. ( It does not really fill the void though
)

Basically it is having a laugh at our own expense - with some friendly banter along the way.

Hope this helps.

Ps. look back through the thread for some of Gazroks responses ( Mod at the time
)

Are you going to apply ?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

You did nothing but read the title and decided all that? Seriously did you even READ THE FIRST PAGE? Or did you just see the title and decide you were going to post in outrage over us ganging up and killing threads? It would have been nice to at least READ some of the thread. I'm not even asking you to read all of it because I know it's ridiculously long but jesus, is the first few pages TOO DAMN MUCH TO ASK?!

It would have taken you FIVE DAMN MINUTES or less to figure out that this is A FREAKING JOKE, but you'd rather come in here, where people are trying to be light hearted and have a little fun, and say we're bullying, and shutting people up, and arrogant. I understand you don't have the time to read 120+ pages of a thread, and I don't expect it. What I DO expect people to do, ON AN INTERNET FORUM, is at least read SOME OF THE DAMN THREAD before they get on their high horse, and start talking down to other people. But I guess that is too much to ask, that you give up any of your precious time that could have been spending telling us what we do wrong.
edit on 10/14/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/14/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Wow you did not even read to find out what this thread is about. No one is ganging up on anyone. Read the thread that will inform you. I for one have read the whole thread. You make assumptions a out anything what does that make you.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The only thing this group is going to gang up on, is you because you didn't read the thread. At all. I can't say you don't have that coming to you though, people really do need to learn to actually pay attention to what they're replying to.

Btw, First post in the thread.

Hi, my name is Michael...and I'm a thread killer.

edit on 14.10.2013 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

There's still some pachyderm mess in the back yard, pick up your plastic shovel and get scooping.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Fine. But I want to listen to a live performance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers while I do it. I'm tired of picking up poo in silence.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Here ya go Shugo,...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I have killed quite a few...lol.

I had about 4 or 5 in my inbox, and I was just waiting for others to comment, but alas...I guess my word is final, and Im always right!

I hate being the alpa and omega..

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
housecougar is tired of roaming backyard looking for food to find cigarette butts and empty beer cans.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by exiteternity

You're lucky you found that much out there. But I guess we'll let you stay inside. As soon as Shugo is done cleaning up the elephant crap he'll feed you.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hi my name is Tsu and I'm a thread killer.

I even kill my own threads.

Sometimes I have to fight the urge to talk to myself. It can be hard.

I would like to apply for position of coffee table.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I don't cook without an apron and proper cooking utensils. Where is my apron and proper cooking utensils?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I've needed someone, I mean somewhere to put my feet up on. Welcome to the clubhouse. And don't feel bad about talking to yourself. As long as you aren't losing arguments with yourself it's all good.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

They're buried in the kitchen somewhere. You'll probably have to dust in there though. It's been a few years since anyone has been in there.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Well gee sorry for the offence,and i really DO wish i had more time to read on ATS,but i don't-so i made the wrong assumption,my apology for that.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Duly noted

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Thank you. I know I reacted a bit harshly, but it gets tiresome when people read my title, or the title of the thread and just jump to conclusions, instead of actually asking what it's about, or taking a few minutes and reading a couple of pages. People don't bother to actually find out the truth, and would rather just jump to conclusions, and it's old.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

No you were right to be annoyed,i don't usually just read a thread title and decide i know what it's all about-i have been snappy and tense lately-and what i did here was very unfair.Anyway,peace and best wishes to you

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join