It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vengeful Entities

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
AngelaLady

I had a question if you would please, if one gets attacked in your dream by an entity, like sexual, and then commanded in prayer for it too leave and then it showed its true form, which it then turned into an Old Hag, which that never happened to them before with the old hag, and then they bound it back to where it came from then they awoke!
How would you have handled this, any differently? This happened to a friend of mine and of course the person is very spiritual, cleanses the home often, prays before sleep etc, praying all the necessary prayers for protection! This hadn't happened to the person in a long time, but never with the old hag like I said, but before, a long time ago they were always attacked by spirits in dreams sexually. But since they started to expose the enemy lets say and help many people with these same issues sort of, then they recently had this dream! They said it was vivid and felt as if it was real, just wondering your thoughts, incase I left something out that would help them further to avoid another attack!
Thanks very much for your help, hopefully you will check back on this thread to see my question! Angel

<< 1  2   >>

join