It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush watching first plane hit.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_a_pilot
My kids were in school when the plane hit the Pentagon. And yes I did see the second plane hit WTC live on CNN. I was working at Freddie Mac and we shut down early but Fairfax County VA kept our kids in school. As far as the President is concerned they on AF1 did exactly what they were supposed to do. Keep POTUS out of DC and land at Barksdale.

I don't care who you voted for nor whether you Like George Bush. You should respect the office of the President, not the man. Respect the office.

Just a simple question - but what does this have to do with Bush saying, more than once, that he witnessed the first plane hit the WTC towers on TV that morning?

Is your point that we should "respect" the office so much as to not ask questions about its actions?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
There is a great summary of this here on ATS, I think it was ShroudofMemphis who wrote it, but I'm not sure. Anyway, it's the best description I've read. Essentially, Dubya not only said he saw the first plane crash, but he made one of his scripted statements along the lines of "I know about the plane crash in new york and I'll be making a statement later."

The thing is, when he sat down to read the Goat book, he was being set up by his puppetmasters. He did not expect the second plane or the "America is under attack" line. He thought he was in control because he'd been clued in beforehand about the first plane, but not the second one.

On that video clip, you see a man who is realizing that he is just another tool. He didn't expect the second plane or what came after. He nods his head, automatically as he is told about the second plane, but then it dawns on him: He's been set up. He scans the room like a scared child, realizing that he is the "Goat", and not the commander in chief.

When I watch it now, it's clear as day. It's a man being shown, in front of the world, that he has no power. The setup was perfect.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Have you ever seen the movie "Executive Decision"? If Bush wasn't reading that goat story he could of made an executive decision to shoot down those aircraft.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Do you have the video of when he gets told that the second plane hit? I want to see it.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Do you have the video of when he gets told that the second plane hit? I want to see it.

Good timeline here:

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

Video here, courtesy of The Memory Hole:

video in QuickTime format [12.5 megs]
www.thememoryhole.org...

smaller version [6.2 megs]
www.thememoryhole.org...

[EDIT]

Ah, this is not the angle I'm talking about. There's a closeup (maybe it was in F'heit 9/11?) where you can see his face up close as Mr. Card tells him, "A second plane has hit the world trade towers. America is under attack." ...I'll look and see if I can find it.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Hi there. I feel Mr Bush knows alot more about flight 93 than he's admitted. I feel the flight was shot down. And I sent a question to then Chief CNN , Bureau Chief in Washington at the time (verbal message). One of the engines landed a mile away from the impact sight and reporters and their camera men/woman who first got to the scene were arrested after failing to remove themselves from the scene after being told to and refusing.

Dallas

I agree that there is something about flight 93 that doesn't add up. Indeed, why is one engine found a mile away from the crash site? Where is the rest of the plane? If you see video and photos of any other plane crash, we see wreackage, clothes, luggage scattered everywhere.

We see none of these things at the Fl93 crash site. We see an odd crater with nothing in it. We see some fire, but no scattered luggage, seats, passengers effects, etc...where did it all go?

There were reports of debris scattered over miles, but that only happens when something shatters in midair and falls over a wide area....for example: The Space Shuttle Columbia.
I believe that something exploded the plane....was it the US Air Force?
Probably.

Are there reports of people in the surrounding area finding any aircraft parts and luggage? Are there reports of any kind of items found?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm just gonna say this and this only. There is no way that building 7 could have just toppled over. This is because it would have caused the Verizon Building to collapse also and it didn't happen. It's not hard to see that Building 7 came straight down.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join