It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
You need another spot in your poll for " They have already invaded."

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by iconoclast
I would like your opinions on this url and we still need more votes.

This explains a lot, some of it makes a lot of sense, some of it has to be bull. What parts do you think are close to the truth? What parts are far away.

This is how it starts...
THIS DATA WAS PRODUCED AT A GREAT COST ON THE PART OF; COUNTLESS RESEARCHERS,
PATRIOTS, FREEDOM FIGHTERS, AND TRUTH SEEKERS. THESE INDIVIDUALS HAVE RISKED
MUCH, SOMETIMES THEIR VERY LIVES , TO BRING THIS INFORMATION TO LIGHT. MUCH OF
THE MATERIAL YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ, HAS BEEN KEPT FROM THE EYES OF HUMANITY.

www.sacred-texts.com...

It lists the Dulce and Krill papers. I know the Krill papers are bunk, and I see no reason to put faith into the Dulce papers as it shares information between the false Krill papers.

I suggest its all flim flam.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Groingrinder, look again it's there

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The grays may have been a separate race at one time but they came under control of the lizards.

The lizards likely bioengineered them to be slaves just like they reengineered us to be slaves.

The grays are cyber-genetic probes, actual physical extensions of the lizards. Living robots used in the 3d realm to do the lizards work from 4d.

The purpose is to create a new master race of humans that will be used as overlords when they arrive for our control.

They also plan to reengineer us so that they can better control us as we move to 4d due to cosmic wave coming.

The invasion of course already started and the lizards motherships are likely all in our solar system now.

Get on your knees and pray!

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I voted for "It wont happen in my lifetime." Since I believe there must be intelligent life out there somewhere, I cant say that it could NEVER happen. Probably wont though. I dont think there are any here now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join