It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Behavioral Influence Technology Evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBBoom

this post has a lot misinformation mixed in with a lot of information people already know.

the sailent themes of this post is that while electromagnetic weapons exist all they are capable of is auditory hallucinations that can be used to torment and harass someone and that they absolutely can't be used to completely or partially control someone's mind's (completely hijack a human mind....hmmmm what could someone do with that capability...) as well as that only the government is in possession of this technology and no one else has it.

hmmmmm. why would someone want people to believe this? perhaps because they don't want them to know that the technology is way more advanced than that and can completely hijack a person's mind. perhaps because they know that it's not just the government that has these weapons and that they are being disseminated on some black market.

the assertion that EEG type technology isn't that advanced and can't be used to completely hijack a person's mind and totally alter their character and personality is very doubtful. youtube or google "psychotronics demonic possession". people who are using this tech to hijack people's minds try to make people think that what is occurring is "demonic possession" or some other nonsense. then there's a plethora of videos showing people acting incredibly strangely. take a second look at the anna nicole smith videos. the existence of this tech casts a very strange light on what is shown in those videos. there's the elysa lam incident where the young woman climbed to the top of a hotel and drowned herself in a water cistern. another person who is apparently being victimized by this tech and claims that they can do much more than merely pipe voices into someone's head is magnus olson from norway. people who use this technology also use chemicals, drugs and possibly nanotech in conjunction with it since these would both provide plausible deniability as well as facilitate the use of the technology and enhance its effects.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

to characterize the above poster as well those who uploaded the linked videos as charlatans would be charitable. amoral criminals would be much more appropriate and accurate.
edit on 10-11-2014 by 7643xcvb33i because: minor insignificant grammatical error.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

I am a victim of this creepy, scary, stressful 24/7 situation: being monitored. "painlessly" is quite the opposite, even after 15 months of this.. my advice if you don't want this to happen to you< aka< lucky to be picked out of 8 million people such as me
..I am all bark, and no bite to my tormentors who don't just listen;they talk as well, and they don't turn the volume down becuz: it's fun(their excuse). Don't be quiet, or else they'll really want to listen to what your thinking, and you won't be able to hear yourself at all, 24/7. There's no where to run. Mentally exhausted?- get back up. It feels like being alive, but dead. Death is not the answer: long sleep, black forever. that keeps me from thinking about killing myself. why me? I ask. why not? they say. Let me go? they say No. Sad? yes, but "its funny." dead but still alive.

<< 1   >>

join