It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levee Explosion video and accounts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
www.total411.info...

MUIR: So you're convinced . . .

EDWARDS: I know this happened!

MUIR: . . . they broke the levee on purpose?

EDWARDS: They blew it!

[edit on 14-9-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Link Here

:www.total411.info... es.html

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I thought this was important. Just a run of the mill person who heard explosions in NO

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The links don't work for me... Have you checked them? It would be important, I would think.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Very impressive an actual witness accounts of the event and not only on what he heard but what he saw happened to the houses closes to the levy brake.

[edit on 15-9-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If there is any truth to this whatsoever and it becomes a mainstream story on the major news networks, then I will start believing Titors claims of civil war.

I sincerely hope these explosions turn out to be nothing. The fallout from this will surely inflame the population enough to cause civil unrest and its' subsequent response from the 'Authorities'.

Forget about HAARP and any other such speculations...the blowing of the levee and the resulting loss of life and property of people, considered by many to be among the poorest and most at risk in America, would disgust even the hardiest of government sympathizers.

I've noticed discussions on several threads about this already. I'm beginning to think I'm looking at the first few revelations of yet another conspiracy the size and scope of 911.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
actualy this is an interview by a man that live near one of the levy that broke.

JOE EDWARDS, JR., 9TH WARD RESIDENT: I heard something go BOOM!

My house broke in half. My mother's house just disintegrated. It was a brick house. All the houses down there floated down the street like somebody's guiding 'em

He would not be liying? right, and it was not only him but another accounts of neighbords too.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, neither of the links work for me..

But that aside, I still don't buy the story.. They wouldnt need to blow the levee's.. the water rushing over them and eroding the clay foundations they stood on would be more then enough to essentially cause a massive breakdown of the levees.

The boom he heard could possible be the steel levee's snapping apart due to the weight of the water pushing against them. Hell, during a hurricane, the Boom could have been anything really..

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This are two more links that also work for me, the ones provided didn't gave me problems.

But if you have problems with them this two should work.

Link to the site

www.prisonplanet.com...

link to the video.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
How does Joe Edwards Jr know that the boom he heard was an explosion or that explosives were used??? Ever see the TV on show how princess Diana died in the car accident? Some eye witnesses said they heard explosions and were convinced a bomb was used, but acoustical researchers provoved that what they heard was just the accident which was amplified by the tunnel so it could have been something like that.

I would also like to know why he Joe Edwards Jr. was still there to hear what he thinks was the levee being blown? The article says he owned a truck so don't say he didnt have a way out.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
How does Joe Edwards Jr know that the boom he heard was an explosion or that explosives were used??? Ever see the TV on show how princess Diana died in the car accident? Some eye witnesses said they heard explosions and were convinced a bomb was used, but acoustical researchers provoved that what they heard was just the accident which was amplified by the tunnel so it could have been something like that.

I would also like to know why he Joe Edwards Jr. was still there to hear what he thinks was the levee being blown? The article says he owned a truck so don't say he didnt have a way out.

Well, his reasons for staying behind is completely irrelevant. Alot of people stayed behind, including a few ATS members.

From watching the video, I still think the "boom" was the actual levee breaking. Water is heavy, and when you have alot of it pushed up against a levee that's not designed to handle as much as was present, the levee isn't just gonna crumble away silently. It's gonna extended, buckle, break and eventually snap apart. And the snap could possible be very loud.

I've never witnessed a levee breaking, but judging by the video, the levee was made of concrete and steel. If you watch the beginning of the video, where the man is showing the broken levee, you'll see a big clue right where the levee is bent outwards.. The concrete looks shattered, and judging by how far (and twisted) the broken levee is extended, it looks like a HUGE force was exerted on it.

Just my opinions. I'm no physisist.. and I also don't know the exact measurements and forces the levees were designed to withstand.. but with the naked eye, viewing the damage, it looks like it snapped apart with quit some force.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Just took a look athe prison planet links, which worked for me---excellent stuff, thanks for posting it! I wish this story would start to get soem attention in the mainstream press---but I guess we can forget about that, can't we?
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Maybe not. Val's article got some attention. We have to keep talking about this.

What disturbs me is that I first saw a report on the Levee being blown that was posted on a "White Power" website. They don't seem to be all broken up over the suffering in NOLA.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Destroying poor areas to save the wealthy areas doesn't sound ridiculous to me. If they had plans i am sure the government would have more concern for the rich areas where tourists go because that is where most of the cities income will come from. This will help insure the city would get back on its feet sooner.

It makes sense to want to protect it, plus you get rid of most poor people so it makes room for more malls and stuff like that. If you could save your house or some poor persons house, what would you do? The rich people run the country so of course they will want to make sure their house remains untouched.

They are just looking out for their own interests, that is what any person would do, screw the poor if it means saving a rich mans house or tourist area. The bad guys finish on top, it will always be this way because life is backwards.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'm sure "white power" websites are probably celebrating the loss of life and devastation in NOLA---one name that hasn't come up in all this mess is David Duke. I wonder if he sees himself positioned for a comeback now that the minority vote in Louisiana has been so thoroughly disperesed? Then again, maybe he didn't survive the flood---that would be one loss I wouldn't grieve over.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
The links don't work for me... Have you checked them? It would be important, I would think.
I dont know what to tell you, they work.... So does the video.

new topics

top topics

join