It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Bhadhidar
What? Ain't none of you ever heard of "Putting a TIGER IN YOUR TANK!"
...Why she purrs like a kitten now that we use Feline Fuel!
Go from Litter to Litre!
I get 30 miles to the gallon, and I ain't Lion!
OK... time for my meds.....
Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
A dead cat is a dead cat. There are tons of these things, and to just toss 'em all into the garbage pile is a waste... they won't get buried because they have no family.
Input materials can include: biodiesel Waste Management
• Plastics of all kinds (including PVC's and PET)
• Rubber, including that from automobile tyres
• Waste oils, waxes and fats of all types (including hydraulic oils and Trafooele)
• Agricultural wastes (including animal waste products, spoiled food, etc.)
• Hospital waste materials
• All refinery by-products (bitumen, tars, etc.)
• Sugar Cane
• Biologically regenerating raw materials (wood, vegetables, meat wastes, etc.)
• BSE infected animals, Quarantine Disposal