It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS - Britney is giving birth right now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Who cares!!!! More rich wite trash, BAH!

Story here:
www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com...

Oops, I did it again (apparently one time too many Brit...)

[edit on 14-9-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being the spawn of Satan. The real Damien.

Can't wait to hear what convoluted name she and that poser come up with.

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Who cares!!!! More rich wite trash, BAH!

Amen... I was talking about this with my husband the other day...

I find it amazing so much white trash has made their way into 'stardom' which then mtv et all create really low standards for the children who are in search of idols to be the lowest common demoninator's of our society and paint them with a brush of excellence.

It's disgusting and this britney spears girl giving birth is not news worthy!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In case anyone cares, it's a boy.

Hopefully she didn't name him Tyler (don't think she did). My son's name is Tyler Spears.

(Spears is my married name. No my husband's not related to her...we don't think he is.)

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Who cares!!!!

Apparently you care. You made a thread about it. I had no clue. Were you just surfing on idontlikeyouinthatway.com? Or have you been looking forward to this for weeks and just wanted to be the first to post about it?

More rich wite trash, BAH!

Man... you have the nerve calling her 'wite' trash!

Why do you people hate Britney Spears so much? What's all the contempt about? Why so catty? I just don't get the 'fun' of attacking this girl. Jesus. What did she ever do to you? Or are you just enraged because she did come from a modest background and made it big, no huge!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
well according to the website, britney is planning to call the boy London Preston.
as for the trailer park trash image that many have of her, she has done everything she could to promote that image.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Maybe he won't inherit his mothers' talent.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
omg, Omg!, OMG!!!!!!

This is the most relevant story I've seen in a long time...we love you Britney!!!

J/K

[edit on 9/14/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Man... you have the nerve calling her 'wite' trash!

Great personal attack. Your consistancy is awe inspiring.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ok everyone, play nice or I'll eat your first born.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
as for the trailer park trash image that many have of her, she has done everything she could to promote that image.

I don't think it was her idea, when she first came out she was a cutie, she was a better role model for kids, but then her superiors and i'd bet my coffee money that they told her she had to promote a more sexy image, just like what christina aguelera did.

They sold themselves out to make more money.
I can understand making more money and if you dont have a problem doing it, fine.

It's kids i'm more concerned about. How many articles i've read where parents write in complaining about not being able to find any appropriate clothes for their daughter's in the clothing sections because it's all croppy/ street walker styles.

Jessica Simpson felt the pressure from her superiors before she became over sexed in her music video's. She even said they were pressuring her to lose more weight, wear shorter shirts ect, because thats what she was up against.

It was spears vs aguelera vs simpson in who can look more slutty and make more money.

It's disgusting because we live in a society apparantly where these kids won't make alot of money unless they bare more of their body parts and seduce the camera's. Is that selling out? If you don't have morals I guess not.

I'm catty because it promotes an image to the children that are in school who are learning behaviors and they are learning that that behavior in particular will get you somewhere

In reality most of those kids will end up working in a titty bar, dancing to aguelera/spears songs that sing about sex 'you gotta rub me the right way' ect. It's just not an image that I condone for school age children that are in that age where they seek to mimick what they think is cool.

And if they know what's right their friends will pressure them and they won't feel like they are in the cool crowd because that child isn't doing what everybody else is doing. Kids want to be cool, and more kids follow then take the lead. As a child, who can compete w/ going up against a multi millionairess' fashion sense?

Afterall, she's on tv and get's lot's of attention and probably lot's of boys like her. That's what girls think about at that age.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I'm catty because it promotes an image to the children that are in school who are learning behaviors and they are learning that that behavior in particular will get you somewhere

Thanks for answering. I honestly didn't understand the open contempt, but at least I see where you're coming from now.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I've seen some pictures of Spears in a magazine where she's walking around out in public wearing a baseball cap with some pretty explicit sexual phrases on it. Little girls do see her and emulate her. The manner in which she's handled herself is pathetic in my opinion. You can still become more sexy and do it with some amount of class.

What I really want to say about her and the like is conspiratorial in nature but I'm too damn tired to type a novel right now.

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Preston Michael Spears Federline.

What a stoopid name...apart from the Michael part!

Mic

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Exactly...

I've seen clothes for very young girls with words like "slut" on the ass, etc.

I'm sorry, but I'm not very prudish, but THAT is just NO WAY!!!

And Britney is the posterchild for this these days...

I don't know if I was more amazed at learning how a woman with millions could act so trashy, or at how she enjoys showcasing it to the world....

Utterly amazing...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Can't wait to hear what convoluted name she and that poser come up with.

London. Really. Because it's the city they fell in love in.
(yeah, right :shk: where he fell in love with her money!)

But yes, LONDON. (God help the Brits!)

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Preston Michael Spears = PMS

Silly girl...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
Preston Michael Spears = PMS

Silly girl...

And you think you re smart???

Everyone names their kids how they want to. That doesn t make them silly!

And the name is Sean Preston Spears!

new topics

top topics

join