It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidences? My Azz! Check this out.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Courtesy of and originally postulated by Robert Bauval.

The cornerstone (or groundbreaking) ceremony of a building or monument is one of Freemasonry's most treasured tradition.
Here are the dates of the cremony for three of the most famous --indeed unversal-- monuments of America:

White House: 13 October 1791 (Masonic cermony with G. Washington)

Statue of Liberty: 5 August 1884 (Masonic cermony by NY Lodges)

Pentagon: 11 September 1941 (FDR, a 32 degree Freemason)

The Pentagon was attacked, of course, by terrorists on the 11 September 2001. Curiously --and almost certainly a coincidence-- two other major terrotist attacks elsewhere occured for the other dates in the following two years:

13 October 2002: Bali Bombing

5 August 2003: Jakarta (Mariott Hotel) Bombing

Is this BS or is there really something going on here gentlemen and ladies? Think about it....I find it quite uncanny and a bit beyond just mere coincidences.......
I would appreciate any imput to this correlation and/or your thoughts.
Thank you.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
like seekerof said

"
"

ohhh, the chances of that is around:

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by TheManWithThePlan]

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just got this also:
"The Other September 11"
www.aljazeerah.info... ena.htm

This is weird...uncanny....

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
There is something going on. The wars and fighting in the middle east is all part of the plan. The plan for the NWO

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
"The Stonecutter's Song"

Quote:

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!

Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!

Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do! We do!

Who robs cavefish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do! We do!

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Interestingly that is true, and to add to that their are a few other mysteries.
The road that the Trade Center was built on, it is called Meridian East. According to witnesses, at the same time that the buildings were hit; at Meridian West, Jerusalem, a terrible noise was heard in the sky.

Spooky no?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   

There is something going on. The wars and fighting in the middle east is all part of the plan. The plan for the NWO

Well said iconoclast. There is something going on....and all I can say is that it is going to be big.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That is Tooooooooooo wierd. But it makes sense.

Even the location, the coordinates, for Washington DC, are masoniucally, set, or at least as close to it as they can get without building a city in the coean.

I read an article a while back about the secret war between the templars and assasins, the west and the middle east. They use astroligical corespondancies to stage attacks, or major events. Looking at the star charts for sep 11...........you can see certain patterns. They plan thier attacks by superstition.

If you remeber the night of spe 11, and you looked up at the sky, you would have seen a creacent moon with a star on the bottom, much like the crescent moon and star on the muslim flags.

Dates seem to have siginifigance to them, this is really wierd stuff.

what date was the cornerstone.groundbreaking of the WTC? what about other monuments?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
August 5, 1966 - Ground is broken on the construction of the twin towers.

April 4, 1973 - Two World Trade Center is finished and the complex is officially dedicated with a ribbon-cutting ceremony.

The groundbreaking ceremony for the Pentagon took place on September 11, 1941 � exactly 60 years before the terrorist attack in 2001.

More coincidences?

The following is from this website:

www.anomalousreality.com...

Date of the attack: 9/11 = 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
Trade Towers resembled �Eleven�.
The World Trade Center was sold 11 weeks before the attack.
110 (11) floors two each trade tower
AA (American Airlines) is numerically 11
American Airlines Flight 11, carrying 81 passengers and 11
September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11.
The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11.
State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union.
New York was the 11th state to endorse the Constitution.
New York City - 11 Letters.
The Pentagon - 11 Letters
Afghanistan - 11 Letters.
Flight 11 - 81 on board - 8 + 1 = 9
Flight 175 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11
Flight 93 - 63 on board - 6 + 3 = 9

On an unrelated note, I never realized the WTC had it's own zip code. (10048)

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Unlucky zip code to add, since it adds up to 13.

Anyway, I am not sure about the signifigance of the number 11. Is it signifigant in freemasonry, or any occult practice out there? are there any societies or groups in the wolrd that hold the number 11 signifigant?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yes Skadi....in Freemasonry, 5, 11, 13, 33, and some other numbers, are significant.

Here are some other dates and important buildings to research and consider.

The Sinking of the USS Maine in Havana Harbor...America aquired Phillipines..Guam..Hawaii..other coal stations in the Pacific.

The Maine was Americas ride out into the Economic world...
Sunk on Feb 15 1898

The Cornerstone laying of the U.S. Federal Reserve..Founded by Congress in 1913...am not sure the cornerstone date.

With the Masonic order..there could be a NASA program involving the Moon as a date which could be repeated .

Their was an historic conjunction of Mars..the Moon and the Earth recently....turned out..that the same day in history was when the First Atomic bomb was detonated at the Trinity site...

same day in history later saw Apollo 11 blast off for the moon ..and mans first landing.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   
HA, HA. I see, I see.....Well I bet you a million dollars, that someone non-masonic was born on any one of those days.
I even bet that somewhere those birthdays are applicable all in one family masonic, non or otherwise. How handy that the masons just left that one hanging out there all red and bold letters. Not to be harsh my son, but, my mother's friend has
a birthday on december 25. That don't make him Christ.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There was a site that addressed this situation:

www.illuminati-ritual-alignments.com...

They have been under construction for about a year now.

A few years back, I placed the URLs for many paranoid and conspiracy sites on a floppy. When I found the floppy a year later, tried to access the sites---

All gone.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
HA, HA. I see, I see.....Well I bet you a million dollars, that someone non-masonic was born on any one of those days.
I even bet that somewhere those birthdays are applicable all in one family masonic, non or otherwise. How handy that the masons just left that one hanging out there all red and bold letters. Not to be harsh my son, but, my mother's friend has
a birthday on december 25. That don't make him Christ.

Yes Lucifer....your right...it doesn't make him Jesus Christ...WHY? Jesus Christ wasn't born on December 25th!

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
My skeptical side says that these numerological interpretations can be produced if one wants to come to this conclusion.
On the other hand,there is just a bit too much to pass off as concidence.
You have to come to some kind of high ground where you can see enough to get a clear view.
Wish I knew where that was..................
I do know something is up,but I think it is just history repeating itself.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
August 5

The first Atlantic cable was completed, 1858
The first federal income tax was levied, 1861
The Statue of Liberty cornerstone was laid, 1884
Actress Marilyn Monroe, was found dead in her home, 1962
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was established, 1985.

October 13

Roman emperor Claudius I died, A.D. 54
A naval force was established by the Continental Congress when it authorized construction of two warships, increasing the number to four on October 30; 1775
President Dwight David Eisenhower was born in Denison, Texas, 1890
Italy declared war on Germany. The new Italian government was headed by Pietro Badaglio. Mussolini, who had been arrested, was rescued by German commandos led by Colonel Otto Skorzeny. Mussolini then formed a new fascist government in northern Italy, 1943
Germans launched the first U-bombs against Antwerp, 1944
The first supersonic bomber, the B58, was ordered into production by the U.S. Air Force, 1954

September 11

George Washington and his army were defeated by the British at the Battle of Brandywine, 1777
Alexander Hamilton became the first United States Secretary of the Treasury, 1789
President John Tyler's entire Cabinet resigned, with the exception of Secretary of State Daniel Webster, because of Tyler's bank bill veto, 1841
The Mountain Meadows Massacre occurred whereby 120 emigrants headed for California were killed. They were killed in Utah by Indians incited by the Mormon fanatic John D. Lee, whose justification was in retaliation against President James Buchanan's order that removed Brigham Young as the governor of Utah, 1857
The United States First Army patrols entered Germany, 1944
Food Stamps were authorized by the US Congress in a program to distribute surplus food to impoverished Americans, 1959
The Beatles recorded their first single,"Love Me Do," 1962

Creepy.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is what Illuminati Ritual Alignments had to say, approximately. Perhaps someone here is trained in astromomy and has the math to work this out:

On many significant dates in history, at the exact time of certain historical events, Sirius is
33 degrees above the horizon, or
33 degrees below the horizon, or
19.5 degrees above the horizon, or
19.5 degrees below the horizon, at
The site of the historical event, or
At Cairo, where the pyramids are.

I copied the site before it went down. I will retrieve the info from my home computer, post it tomorrow if possible.

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by Researcher]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Good Lord the numbers are just to coincidental for it to be anything else. Quite frightening i say.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed.

What I have been wondering for quite some time now, though, is following: when big events happen, people look for numerical significance and connections. But what about the everyday things and events? We have never looked for numerology there. IMO, the only way to prove the numerical significance of these big events, is to prove that other events do not have any numerological significance. Maybe the numbers rule the entire universe, we just dont notice that all the time....

A confusing rant I know lol

Please continue the discussion...

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There is a formula that is everything. certain numbers are used for actual events to re-inforce to those who doubt and they will know that it is all powerful.

If one is seeking more truth..I suggest one study mathamatic theories.

Fibonacci is a good place to start but one can go all the way back to Bablyon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join