It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sequal they didn't make that you want !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Nice one AJ!
Actually, some of those don't sound too bad... James Bond vs. Jack Ryan. Hmmm. 'Sir, you can't launch a nuclear strike!'
'My God, he's right! Cancel the launch, and bring me a vodka martini, shaken, not stirred.'
I was watching The Sum of All Fears last night. *sigh*

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Did someone mention ROCKY VI?!?!

Better check yourself, coz there is a Rocky 6. Its called "ADRIANS REVENGE" Lol J/K (Simpsons allusion)

Anyway Rocky VI is already in development. Directed by Sly himself, apparently.
Search google or these QuickLinks

www.thezreview.co.uk...
movies.yahoo.com...
www.totalrocky.com...
www.movieweb.com...
www.imdb.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Sequels are a terrible thing. lol. I've almost NEVER seen a sequel that I liked. I've seen a few that didn't suck terribly, but very very few that I actually liked as much as the first one.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Rocky Balboa

It is actually named Rocky Balboa, this being the 6th installment of the series. I am always a sucker for sequals because I like to see where they take the plot, most times being a disapointment. it was posted online where Stallone recently fired his own son as playing his son in the movie,
makes sence!.

AJ, great ideas their

I had a great time reading your thoughts haha, deffinately throw some more out their if you have any.

Tony Montana vs. Michael Corleone, have fun directing that one lol

Happy Gilmore vs. Hanson Brothers (Slapshot)

keep any of these ideas coming...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Would LOOOVE to see a sequel to "Galaxy Quest".
I'm sure there are better sequels I could think of,
but right now, that one would do it for me!!

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Tony Montana vs. Michael Corleone ... that's great chissler!

Also wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to Galaxy Quest. Oddly enough, that was one of those "low expectation yields high enjoyment factor" movies where the only reason I watched it was due to being EXTREMELY bored one day when it was on TBS. Not sure how much longer Hollywood can keep faking Sigourney Weaver's cleavage anymore though...

In the wake of chissler's idea about having characters played by the same guy face eachother...

Batman vs Beatlejuice ? Nah...

Rocky vs Rambo ?

Monster vs Aeon Flux (hiyooo)

Storm vs Catwoman

Wolverine vs Van Helsing

Indiana Jones vs Jack Ryan vs Richard Kimble vs Alexi Vostrikov vs Han Solo vs Henry Turner (ok, the last one was just WRONG!)

John McClane vs Hartigan vs Jeff Talley vs The Jackal

Martin Riggs vs William Wallace vs Mad Max

Charles Xavier vs Captain Picard

Captain Kirk vs TJ Hooker vs Rescue 911

ok i'm gonna stop now ...

aaron

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
How about...

Ethan Hunt vs. Maverick vs. Nathan Algren vs. Jerry McGuire vs. Cole Trickle

Longfellow Deeds vs. Happy Gilmore vs. Bobby Boucher vs. Billy Madison

alot of potential their

[edit on 5-12-2005 by chissler]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Old School 2

This one has been updated!

Plot Outline: Mitch, Beanie and Frank return for more laughs as they open the fraternity doors to a new generation of college students.

Production Notes/Status:
Comments:
Status Updated: 20 January 2006
Note: Since this project is categorized as being in production, the data is subject to change; some data could be removed completely.

AVP 2: Alien vs. Predator 2

Production Notes/Status:
Comments: Fox is hoping for an August 2007 release date
Status Updated: 31 January 2006
Note: Since this project is categorized as being in production, the data is subject to change; some data could be removed completely.

Moving away from actual sequals that are coming out.. Lets get back to the thoughts of sequals we would love to see.

I seen Big Fish the other day. If they could do that justice and make a sequal I would be interested.

I've always said I would love to see a Happy Gilmore Sequal.

Office Space This one would not have to take up where the first one left off, but something along those lines would be good.

Anyone else have any thoughts? Thread has been idle for awhile, any new thoughts?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
12 Oclock high
Midway
Final countdown
The Day after( made for tv clasic)

Sequals that dont need to be made(let alone the originals for being horible)
Fast and the furious(any movie where the only good car gets destroyed)
xxx

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Sequels to:

The Others
Where the Heart Is
A Star Trek movie with the original cast (or at least some of them)
Pleasantville

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
One film I'd like them todo is American History X2.
Not really a sequel but I think they should make a Max Payne film from the game.

Dogma, Conan, and 13th warrior also brother hood of the wolf 2 are just a few more

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a good flik with a good sequel

Grumpy old men and grumpier old men.

Sequel that shouldnt have been made, Halloween 3 i think(the one with the masks that shot a laser in ur head when a certain commercial came on...WTF)

sequel that should be made, shawshank redemption 2: show red and andy livin the hi life then end up in a mexican jail...just graspin for straws, sequels hardly ever live up to first one.:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
First of all, I didn't know that George Lucas had a VII, VIII and IXth episode planned for Star Wars. What were they about? Do you guys know? I would certainly love to!!!!! Because I still feel that the first three episodes were kind of iffy. However, I liked the second and the third of the prequels a lot better.

And if I could make a film sequel of any movie...I would love to see an updating of "The Omen". Or I would love to see Anne Rice's "The Vampire Lestat" or "The Tale of the Body Thief" in film. I loved "Interview With the Vampire", but I felt that the "Queen of the Damned" did not follow the book enough.

I would also like a sequel to the Tim Burton remake of "Planet of the Apes". Because, it would show that the "world" the Mark Walberg character landed in progressed technologically with the apes. So, I always wondered, where were the humans? It would be fascinating to see the humans in zoos or something like that.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceci2006
First of all, I didn't know that George Lucas had a VII, VIII and IXth episode planned for Star Wars. What were they about? Do you guys know? I would certainly love to!!!!! Because I still feel that the first three episodes were kind of iffy. However, I liked the second and the third of the prequels a lot better.

Yeah I have read about this that he has episodes that span passed where it has left off with VI. However it has been said many of times that Lucas will have nothing to do with any making of anymore star war movies. If VII, VIII and IX are filmed, it will be not with the help of Lucas which I would feel would be a detriment.

I personally feel the saga should stop where it is now.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yes, I think you are right if Lucas doesn't want to be a part of it anymore. But, I will always be tempted by the fact that there is a continuation of the series and what it would be like.

Wow. That's how much I love Star Wars. All six of them despite the degrees of greatness.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by ceci2006]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ernest Goes To Mexico

Fear and Loathing sequel

Lone Wolf Mcquade 2 - Chuck Norris kickboxes a young David Hasselhof

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Lucas originally planned the movies to be a 9 parter (3 sets of trilogies). He changed his mind about making 7,8, and 9. They were going to take off where VI left off with Leia and Han having children and Luke searching for Jedi. The books have that stuff, but it would've been nice to see it on the big screen.

I am disappointed that the character of Padme is forgotten. I liked her.

<< 1  2   >>

join