It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look what my camera caught

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Great photo. I have read the other posts here but disagree. It is certainly not a blob or a reflection off of a tree or something else. Whatever it is, is a solid object. It looked very clear to me and I also noticed the reflection in the water as well although I am not so sure it stems from the object circled.

See what else you can find, hopefully you can go at the same time of day so if it is a reflection of the sun against the tree you can recapture it and know for sure. If it comes up blank then I would say you got yourself a Boo.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Here's a thought that would or could possibly solve this situation:
You could walk to the estimated spot and verify for all of us that there is/are no objects in the growth of trees that would give rise to what you originally photographed.

Having looked at this again, and with the simple blow-up of the circled area and am further impressed that there is either a boulder or something solid in the woods that is not being mentioned or detailed by anyone thus far.

I believe that what you have circled is simply part of a solid object that is in the midst of the tree-line growth. It fits right in with the whitish area just to the left of what you have circled and the two whitish areas just to the right. Appears to be sunlight hitting the surface face of a boulder or rock formation or other stone-like object, as indicated by the three other areas I mentioned above [ie: one to the immediate left and two to the immediate right].

seekerof

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Okay mystery solved. I realy hate to admit it but damn this was a dumb one. The "figure" in the photo was none other than a odd cross shaped tombstone. Obviously the uper and left arms of the cross were obscured by shadows or something.

I would like to thank everyone who came up with possible explanations etc etc without being rude or condesending. I will post a close up picture of the tombstone just for refernce as soon as I get the rol of film developed.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Nevermind, looks like the mysteries solved...

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Necromancer]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This could be anything dont expect it to be a spirit. It was most likely a tree trunk with sun on it. I have to say though that is a very nice picture none the less. Nice its good to see forests still around

<< 1   >>

join