It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majic's Big Adventure Vol 7

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Doh!

Looks like upload problems, all right.

Are you on dial-up? That can make things trickier -- it takes a long time to upload podcasts on dial-up.

In my case, I'm on wide-area wireless (with ISDN as a backup), and things like solar flares really mess up my connectivity.

This may be a problem caused by something else, but the first thing I recommend checking is the integrity of your Internet connection.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist. Other options include sending the file by email so that SkepticOverlord can manually include it, but obviously if we can get things straightened out so you can upload at will, that will be much better.

I am VERY much interested in getting you firmly established in PODspace, because I think many good things will come of that.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
There are two problems. One is that I have only dial-up access. The other is that the file is too big (5.72 MB).

For those who have high speed access to the Net, they can hear my full rebuttal by going to this page:

Paul_Richard's reply to Majic in which he addresses accuracy in mystical awareness.

[edit on 19-9-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Good stuff Majic - thank you.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   

PODcast: Majic
Majic does a "twofer" by incorporating Paul_Richard's podcast with his reply (due to some technical difficulties on Paul's end).

length: 08:29
file: bts_talkpodcast_283.mp3
size: 1492k
feed:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
smallpeeps,

Aha! Your comments are exactly what I was pointing towards in my recent correspondence with Majic/Amon. One of the reasons behind my not doing podcasts is because I believe that the message is more important than the messenger.

I encourage others who use HCR to also pursue channeling The Society Of Light themselves so that they can get their own personal confirmation with the same people that I have received awareness from and who have helped me form the foundation of metaphysical understanding that is explained on the site.

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Can you talk more about how Jesus Christ prevented you from astrally projecting? Also, haven't both meditation and chakras been known about for thousands of years? I have heard of heart chakra meditation before, (Chuck Palahniuk's book, Fight Club, for example) and lots of people have mentioned the positive effects of meditation combined with chakra visualization. Why is it important for you to take ownership of something so simple?

Heart Chakra Radiance, as it is explained at HeartChakraRadiance.com was developed decades ago. It wasn't explained in the written word until the 1980s. I have the copyrights to prove that. It is the core technique of Solist Mystics for raising consciousness and -- as has been confirmed from numerous people who use it -- is unparalleled for increasing one's ability to love genuinely and deeply, the essence of what spiritual development is all about.

Why should I take credit for developing HCR?

Because it is the absolute truth.

If you wrote a book or a song, or invented something, wouldn't you want to take credit for it?

Of course.

It is not egotistical of me to promote that I am the chief innovator of HCR. It is only fair that I do so.

My doing all this (e.g., giving free readings, teaching HCR, explaining how karma works, teaching an accurate understanding about discarnate sociology, etc.) without charging for it in any capacity, only serves to prove my altruistic and selfless focus in bringing what I consider to be a progressive spiritual teaching to light for those who are interested and ready to embrace it.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by Paul_Richard]

I think i have found Heart Chakra Radiance mentioned in the Bible?.

"Through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many." Dan 8:25 (KJV)

[edit on 4-12-2005 by ThePunisher]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join