It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majic's Big Adventure Vol 7

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   

PODcast: Majic's Big Adventure Vol 7
Majic discusses his relationship to the Society of Light (TSOL) and the benefits of Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR).

length: 17:20
file: bts_talkpodcast_144.mp3
size: 3048k
feed: btst

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Thank you Brother Amon/Majic...

Your audio commentary on me (Avadar), The Society Of Light, and Heart Chakra Radiance is thoughtful, witty, balanced, and informative.

You have my way above vote.

[edit on 12-9-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Brother Amon/Majic,

None of the following is a criticism of your podcast. You did an outstanding job of furthering a balanced perspective. In lieu of having the money on hand to purchase the needed equipment for recording a podcast rebuttal (which would also have to include a separate hard drive -- as audio/music files eventually corrupt windows operating systems based on the same drive), I'd like to shed some further illumination in this thread on the some of the points (and related) that you made in your commentary.

1. You are quite right in that I, like you, am also very much a skeptic and we both are constantly open to revising our ideas. Better to start out with doubts and end with certainties.

I also challenge the awareness given to me and those who give it quite often.

It’s good that we keep each other honest.

2. We differ on our perspective on the fate of demonic forces. In my many years of dealing with demonic discarnate attack/abuse and in having counseled people who have suffered from discarnate attack/abuse, I have found that what stops them is their retrogression away from The Light and into soul oblivion.

Once a soul is on a path of evil towards one or more innocents, the ability to distinguish between right and wrong, good and evil, also lessens because the "god spark" is damaged through retrogression. Conversely, those who spiritually progress (through selfless service, striving to live by The Golden Rule, the daily pursuit of Heart Chakra Radiance, etc.), evolve their god spark and improve upon their ability to distinguish between right and wrong, good and evil.

The biblical adage, "The meek shall inherit the Earth" was actually a reference to evil destroying itself in the Spirit and the remaining souls having the opportunity to become the owners of this world in subsequent incarnations. But there are evil forces in every incarnate cycle.

3. You are absolutely right about TSOL being likened to “a herd of cats” due to their individualistic focus. They are not traditional angels in the yellow or violet energy color sense, but discarnate Saints/Archangels of the sky blue and white spectrum of discarnate energies.

Over the years I have found that there is not a lack of Compassion in the Higher Realms of Spirit, but there is often a lack of Humility. In that I mean that for over two decades a Gift of Astral Projection has been attempted a number of times by them for me (so I could peacefully Ascend from the dream state to my Primary Godhead Sun) but was thwarted by large Group Entities who subsequently retrogressed into oblivion due to the karmic debt involved. But that Gift of AP would be given much more often if it were not for the fact that many in the Higher Realms are jealous of not only me but all the new Masters like yourself, and the energies that we will have available to us when we finally leave our bodies and directly unite with The Light.

4. We both agree that the Red discarnate energies are representative of the Lower Realms and that demonic spirits gravitate to that color. (Note that one of the primary colors of Nazism and the Nazi Party was red; the other being black. This was not by accident, as they channeled and were under the influence of those in the Lower Realms of Spirit.) We also both agree that the main discarnate energy color of basic spirituality or the angels, is Yellow. Furthermore, we also harbor the same opinion that demonic spirits or subangels are inherently weak (as you say, "crippled"), and that they often make themselves appear to be one powerful demonic figure by combining their energies into a Group Entity.

5. In my opinion and experience, all the world’s traditional religions were not orchestrated by The Original Creator, who has yet to come, but by large Group Entities of angels at best. This is why the “scriptures” are fragmented and lacking in an extensive, progressive, and clear spiritual and metaphysical foundation. Not only have church leaders and emperors twisted the basic messages but the basic messages themselves were sorely lacking in fundamental understanding.

6. The whole idea behind the innovative approach called Chakra Radiance or Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) is that it emulates the spiritual approach that The Original Creator had to raise consciousness. It is based on the idea that a soul’s spiritual development is centered on its ability to love genuinely and deeply. When you Radiate Spiritual White Light from your Heart Chakra, as is described on the site, you directly improve your ability to love genuinely and deeply.

Oftentimes in the past, people that have started to use HCR would get intentionally sidetracked by one or more Group Entities. The HCR neophytes would start to have visions of their Heart Chakra or some other chakra and feel blissful energies channeled into them, throwing off their concentration. It is very important to distinguish between passive channeling and active Radiance. The former may feel nice and entail a healing but it does not directly improve the ability of the soul to love genuinely and deeply.

Heart Chakra Radiance is the most important facet of the entire Solist Teaching

7. Spiraling is a little more involved than you explained. It is geared to work in conjunction with HCR in order to focus one’s Radiance correctly in order to grow in the fastest possible way. Another reason behind it is to improve one’s future telekinetic skill once naturally amplified in The Light after bodily death. Yet another function of Spiraling is to work on specific aspects of development. For the advanced HCR practitioner, Spiraling in conjunction with HCR is an excellent tool for working on future manifestations of matter and consciousness with the energy of The Light when on the Other Side.

8. The Crown Chakra Radiance that you mention doing as your "Seer Technique" is a good approach for obtaining awareness about probable futures. But I would caution you to also use your powers of perception to determine the Dominant Aura Color of the energies of prophecy that you are given.

For example, if you were to sense or see that the DAC behind the prophecy given is yellow, orange or red, then I would definitely reject that telepathic communication.

Secondly, if the energy of the prophecy is felt to be very powerful, caution must also be utilized. Oftentimes, the most accurate channelings ARE NOT the most powerful. The reason: Group Entities, which often overshadow the energy of discarnate Saints simply because of membership numbers, usually – albeit temporarily – have more energy to work with. Having more energy in the Mid and Lower Realms does not mean more accuracy, but more inaccuracy, because the dynamic of the group mindset is usually geared to distort an objective appraisal of the situation in favor of furthering a political and religious agenda. Discarnate Saints do not suffer from the setbacks of perspective from being part of a Group Entity.

So make sure that the energies of prophecy given to you are of the sky blue and white spectrum of energies. They will not be as powerful, often like a whisper of awareness, but they will prove to be more accurate in the long run.

Feel free to podcast me a rebuttal if you wish in this thread, or just do so the old fashioned way. Never being one for a loss of words, I don't think either will prove to be difficult for you.

Blessings Of Light,
Paul_Richard/Avadar

[edit on 15-9-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Shouting In The Light

Paul, I really want to see you take the "podcasting plunge". Not to twist your arm or anything, maybe just a litte "noodging".

While "text versus speech" actually seems to work out pretty well -- TrueAmerican has handled it quite well in his "foreign Language Signs" podthread, for example -- it still just feels like the podcaster has an advantage.

I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Of course, the rest of my response will be via podcast, but I thought I should give my old weathered typing fingers a little exercise beforehand.

Stepping through the airlock into podspace...

Majic

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   

PODcast: Majic
Majic replies to Paul_Richard's text response in the comment thread on various TSOL-related subjects.

length: 11:22
file: bts_talkpodcast_193.mp3
size: 2000k
feed:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm enjoying this thread, guys.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Ambient Sound...glad you like the discussion and thank you for the positive feedback.

Originally posted by Majic
Shouting In The Light

Paul, I really want to see you take the "podcasting plunge". Not to twist your arm or anything, maybe just a litte "noodging".

Dear Brother Amon/Majic,

[Feeling my arm being twisted.]

You're right. The podcaster definitely has the advantage. It is like trying to debate Bill O'Reilly on The O'Reilly Factor with only e-mail.

Not going "pod" is due to monetary reasons. Trust me. If I had the financial backing and not have to work a good portion of the week, you and I could start our own metaphysical podcast show.

Don't get any ideas...

After all, you'd have to fly me to the other side of the country (actually I prefer to take the train) and that would blow the whole anonymity thing and keeping one's association with The Society Of Light -- as you say -- "on a purely spiritual level."

Pursuing the Path of Radiance and selflessness in general (e.g., in not charging for all the readings I do and in revising and maintaining the site) is great for cultivating good karma and growth, but as long as I stay corked up in a three-dimensional body, I can't tap into the wealth that I'll eventually have within The Light.

So for now, let us all be happy that I can at least use this venue for spiritual and metaphysical discussions.

Are we going to see and hear The Majic Factor on ATS someday?

What say you?

[edit on 16-9-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Majic/Amon,

Just a brief reply in reference to the beginning of your rebuttal where you bring up the file corruption issue.

I work part time at a community college and one of the teachers there also confirmed what I stated. But I originally learned about it from a sound/production engineer who works at a successful audio studio (for radio and television commercials, documentaries, etc.) in Maryland.

If you have audio and music files on the same drive as your operating system, it will eventually cause your OS to crash, as they somehow corrupt Windows.

Which is why it was suggested to me to purchase another hard drive to store all my audio files.

Better to be safe than sorry.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi Amon/Majic,

I'm going to comment on much of what you said and also inject some new subjects to the metaphysical potpourri for discussion.

First off, do yourself a favor and move your audio and music files onto a CD, USB flash drive or a zip drive, and get them off of the hard drive that has your windows operating system.

You know..."an ounce of prevention..."

You and I being likened to blind men in a room, on different sides of an elephant and making observations, is a good analogy.

Vengeance Is Mine Saith The Lord

Hundreds of times in my life I have been astrally abused by Group Entities. They can do more than just deceive but their power is temporary. The abuse may take the form of one or more nightmares, preventing or thwarting a Gift of Astral Projection, various forms of direct abuse, etc.

Two common forms of discarnate abuse are negative charisma (when people around you channel negative thoughts and feelings about you) and direct astral-emotional opposition. Examples of the latter is when you go on a job interview or date -- or do a live podcast or live televised interview -- and you can feel that the energy is against you from the get-go. You wind up saying things that you didn't mean to say and find that you cannot articulate as well as you would normally be able to do.

Back in the late fall of 1980 I underwent a watershed experience whereby a large Group Entity abused me severely. It was shortly after I reached what we now term First Stage Mastery. I didn't know of my specific progress back then. The persecution would take the form of bolts of energy that felt like electric shocks on my body, like if you took a cattle prod and jabbed at someone repeatedly. Consequently, my body weakened to the point of coming down with a near-fatal case of the chicken pox. I had the pox from head to toe and to have that disease as an adult is much worse than to have it as a child. The emergency room physician, who was Asian, said that she could not do anything for me but to just go home and take some aspirin. (Trust me, in having been to Prince William Hospital various times over the years, you don't want to be caught DEAD there, as their ER services are deplorable.) I went home and wound up drinking brandy to kill the pain. I remember teaching my mother a basic healing technique of laying on of the hands while visualizing and breathing in white light. The energy came into my head and I could feel it start to fill up the many holes in my spirit body that were caused by the GE. My classes at George Mason University had to be ended for that semester as it took me weeks to recover.

Years later TSOL said that a large Group Entity of millions, who knew that I had reached the main spiritual goal of my life, wanted to traumatize me out of the Higher Stages. I suffered significant psychological damage but they all retrogressed into total oblivion.

The scenario of abuse is always the same, with variations in the degree of direct and/or indirect discarnate persecution:

1. I would be abused in some way.

2. After a period of intense emotional pain (sometimes also intense physical pain), their influence would weaken.

3. There would be a short period whereby I would receive minor healing energies from the Higher Realms.

4. One or more discarnate Saints would impress upon me that the souls that did the abuse have lessened themselves into total oblivion.

I have come to believe that the lake of fire symbolism in Christian scripture is a reference to the destruction of evil. Damnation also means the same thing.

Cross reference...

The spirit guide known as Emmanuel (not the same soul as Emanuel Swedenborg who is now going by Alexa Valeria) said..

"Evil contains the seeds of its own destruction."

Years ago I attended a seminar of Pat Rodegast who channels Emmanuel.

Emmanuel also said...

"Before the world existed, you did.

Before anything was manifested in any of the galaxies,

in any of the recorded universes, you were there.

And I dare say, after the completion

of this particular round of events, the entire universe

will dissolve again into Light and you will be there.

There is nothing strange about this pronouncement

except for the fact that most of you don't believe it."

Here we have a direct reference to the Solist conception of Nihilation, which is symbolically stated in Revelations 6:12 in the New Testament.

Support Your Local Group Entity!

You are quite right that the vast majority of spirits gravitate toward joining a Group Entity. But to truly walk the higher path back to the Creator in order to eventually become a Co-Creator, an individualistic and spiritually disciplined approach of Radiance, living by The Golden Rule, and selflessness in general must be pursued.

As far as the option of having either angels or subangels/demons come and help you, there are also discarnate Saints to keep in mind!

Visualization & Meditation

I also agree that there are many forms of visualization that one can use. Some are better than others. I have found that Spiraling and HCR beats them all in the area of advanced spiritual development.

Regarding meditation, I have found that The Silva Method (TSM) is the best. There have even been practitioners of Transcendental Meditation (TM) who have said publicly that TSM is better than TM for quickly getting to a deep meditative state.

Regarding Group Entities Pushing Their Religion On Those In The Flesh

A number of times I have had a GE in the Mid Realms (with the characteristic yellow energy), declare telepathically to me: "JESUS IS LORD." But I have never had a spirit of the sky blue or white spectrum ever push a god icon on me. Discarnate Saints don't believe in false gods and see the formation of a God Realized aristocracy to be in its formative stages, i.e., there are no Ascended Masters yet in existence. That will soon change.

More On How To Ensure Accuracy In Prophetic Awareness

By all means Amon:

Get confirmations from The Society Of Light (specifically Saint Alia Vanessa) on ALL your prophetic awareness! If you don't get it, then label the message "unconfirmed." If there is a problem in getting a confirmation from Alia, then that in itself is a confirmation that the message/awareness is inaccurate and that a deception is being attempted to you and through you.

Open channeling is when you have anyone come through. Classic channeling is when you have a specific person (usually a speaker of a group) come through. Seth through Jane Roberts and Emmanuel through Pat Rodegast are examples of classic channeling. Common sense dictates that it is better to trust someone you know (and someone who you have developed a relationship with) than someone you do not know.

Then there are those times when a Group Entity will impersonate someone you know and trust. The way you eventually overcome that problem is to get a confirmation hours and especially days later. By waiting, you let nature and The Light take its course. If the message came from a deceptive source, the energy of that source will lessen in Dominant Aura Color and overall purity.

It is always a good idea on major prophecy to wait a day or two and then Radiate a sincere inquiry for a confirmation from the Higher Realms, once more taking note of the Dominant Aura Colors of the energies giving you that message.

"The first casualty of every war is the truth."

This is an excellent discussion.

Namasté
Paul_Richard/Avadar

[edit on 16-9-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hi Amon/Majic,

To further confirm that Group Entities and the discarnate forces of darkness can do more than just deceive, there is the opening incident which started the above watershed experience in 1980.

It was on a weekday morning and I was still in bed. I felt an "energy needle" drill a hole in the left side of my solar plexus. It wasn't internally generated, like gas pain, but felt like it came from outside the body. At the time, I tried the "turn the other cheek" and later on, as the discarnate abuse got worse, projected white light to the astral attackers. Spirit eventually guided me not to project white light to the abusers as it made me weaker and them stronger.

When I went to college that day and got together with a fellow student, a young man, who I opened up psychically and who was part of my metaphysical group at GMU, he tuned into what he said was a big hole on my left side.

That was the beginning of my physical decline into a near-fatal bout with the chicken pox.

But it wasn't just the "astral bolts" that I experienced. I would also get demonic messages and visions. One of them was that "this was for my own good." I remember being over a friend's house, a much older man who had a Gift of Healing and who couldn't do much for me, and trying to sort things out with the repeated attacks. I wound up staying over night there but my condition only became worse.

So demonic forces, if they are numerous enough, can do much more damage than just orchestrate deception, as they spiral down from The Light and into damnation.

In having been the first to reach First Stage Mastery (outside of Lord Alpha of course), and in being heavily persecuted from doing so, I paved the way for people like you and many others to be able to spiritually progress to a high level without going through the same degree of victimization.

What they will not do is murder a highly evolved soul. Doing so will result in them experiencing the rage of the Primary Godhead Sun of an Ascended Master. They prefer to further fear and traumatize as opposed to actually killing those who will have more energy (than they have) when they exit the flesh.

Repeated astral attacks can also result in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, which I have experienced in recent years. Qigong -- specifically Spring Forest Qigong -- along with proper nutrition and exercise, has greatly helped me overcome that problem and keep it in check.

Through the years I have occasionally challenged an abusive Group Entity: "Why don't you just kill me so that we can fight on equal terms?"

They always decline to respond to the question.

Nothing teaches like direct experience.

"Success breeds jealousy."

What say you?

[edit on 17-9-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hello Paul and Majic.

I explored the Society of Light earlier this year. I can't abide the continued use of the word "cult" to describe this group. Cults are not benign, in my opinion and personal experience. I am mystified as to why PR doesn't use a different word or take some of the focus off himself.

Here is a quote from TSOL's site at www.thesocietyoflight.com...

29. In the years preceding the end of the Twentieth Century and afterwards, heroic incarnate Saints have used the innovative approach of Chakra Radiance and have progressed into God Realization. The first Elder Master to emerge is Avadar/Illuvatar (AKA Paul Richard). He is the most spiritually stable of the new Masters. Avadar is credited in developing the entire Chakra Radiance approach in the early 1980s in order for Saints to eventually evolve into becoming Co-Creators when once again free from matter and united directly with The Light. In following the path laid down by Avadar in living by The Golden Rule and using the innovative approach of Chakra Radiance, other stable Masters have emerged -- like Masters' Ashtara, Arion & Anrael.

My question is this: Why does PR continue to focus the TSOL group around himself? While I enjoy reading about "Group Entities", I have to wonder why it seems like PR wants to create a sort of cultish "group entity" around himself down here on Earth. Why is that?

I actually like a lot of what you say Paul, but I must take issue with your focusing of yourself in the center of the TSOL structure. I'm not hostile toward you, but I like ATS enough to keep the fires of doubt burning.

Can you talk more about how Jesus Christ prevented you from astrally projecting? Also, haven't both meditation and chakras been known about for thousands of years? I have heard of heart chakra meditation before, (Chuck Palahniuk's book, Fight Club, for example) and lots of people have mentioned the positive effects of meditation combined with chakra visualization. Why is it important for you to take ownership of something so simple?

I would like to hear more about your claim that you are the reincarnated spirit of Saul of Tarsus. That's quite a claim. In relation to that, once you die, what new action will you be taking? That is to say, can you describe for us what you have learned in your travels that will make THIS death the one where you succeed?

To clarify: If, when you were the Apostle Paul, you never got your head together enough to perform massive acts in the afterlife and thereby become a "god" or whatever, why is it that this life is now the one where you will be successful? Why do you look forward to this death more than your other deaths?

If you are Paul the cult leader who started Christianity, then maybe you might try to learn from your past incarnations and stop creating cults? Perhaps that's why you failed in the past. No disrespect. Please take my comments as constructive because I do enjoy reading your stuff. As a member of ATS, however, I have to ask the hard questions.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
smallpeeps,

Aha! Your comments are exactly what I was pointing towards in my recent correspondence with Majic/Amon. One of the reasons behind my not doing podcasts is because I believe that the message is more important than the messenger.

I encourage others who use HCR to also pursue channeling The Society Of Light themselves so that they can get their own personal confirmation with the same people that I have received awareness from and who have helped me form the foundation of metaphysical understanding that is explained on the site.

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Can you talk more about how Jesus Christ prevented you from astrally projecting? Also, haven't both meditation and chakras been known about for thousands of years? I have heard of heart chakra meditation before, (Chuck Palahniuk's book, Fight Club, for example) and lots of people have mentioned the positive effects of meditation combined with chakra visualization. Why is it important for you to take ownership of something so simple?

Heart Chakra Radiance, as it is explained at HeartChakraRadiance.com was developed decades ago. It wasn't explained in the written word until the 1980s. I have the copyrights to prove that. It is the core technique of Solist Mystics for raising consciousness and -- as has been confirmed from numerous people who use it -- is unparalleled for increasing one's ability to love genuinely and deeply, the essence of what spiritual development is all about.

Why should I take credit for developing HCR?

Because it is the absolute truth.

If you wrote a book or a song, or invented something, wouldn't you want to take credit for it?

Of course.

It is not egotistical of me to promote that I am the chief innovator of HCR. It is only fair that I do so.

My doing all this (e.g., giving free readings, teaching HCR, explaining how karma works, teaching an accurate understanding about discarnate sociology, etc.) without charging for it in any capacity, only serves to prove my altruistic and selfless focus in bringing what I consider to be a progressive spiritual teaching to light for those who are interested and ready to embrace it.

As far as the particular discarnates that were part of Group Entities that opposed my Ascension (with new ones that emerge daily that do so), that is really not at all that important. (By the way, the word “Christ” actually means “messiah” not God.)

To me, the term, “Jesus Christ,” is like saying, “the god Zeus,” as they are both illusory and false gods. There is no Christ in the god sense, only large Group Entities that promote the icon of the prophet Jesus/Issa being a god. I have communicated with Group Entities of this ilk and have been persecuted by them many times. They have failed to stop the unfoldment of my progressive understanding. Angels promote a false hierarchy and the people that are the greatest threat to those false hierarchies are those who will have more power than the angels after they leave the flesh and unite with The Light. Hence is the reason behind the horrendous persecution and opposition to not only my Ascension but that of all the other new Masters.

I would like to hear more about your claim that you are the reincarnated spirit of Saul of Tarsus. That's quite a claim. In relation to that, once you die, what new action will you be taking? That is to say, can you describe for us what you have learned in your travels that will make THIS death the one where you succeed?

A proper historical evolutionary perspective is in order.

Saul of Tarsus progressed to having a Dominant Aura Color of sky blue. To have a DAC of sky blue is not all that unusual. The angels that promoted Christianity in its first centuries pumped up Paul of Tarsus politically in order for people to use his letters (without his permission or revision) to further their religious foundation. I’ve met a number of people in this life who, even before they started using HCR, had a DAC of sky blue. So to claim that I was once a soul who had a DAC of sky blue in a former life is not really that big a deal. It is only a big deal if you believe the Christian angel propaganda that Jesus is God. When you see and understand the accurate perspective that Jesus/Issa was only a prophet, then Paul/Saul of Tarsus is not as spiritually important in a historical context.

That life was a major stepping stone to what I am doing today. It takes a great deal of courage to do what I do and most do not have it. An even more important life was the one that came after when I was a Cathar parfait in Languedoc. In that life my DAC went from sky blue to white. But because Group Entities did not promote me telepathically among the incarnate population, that life does not hold the same significance in physical terms – but holds considerably more significance in spiritual terms.

To clarify: If, when you were the Apostle Paul, you never got your head together enough to perform massive acts in the afterlife and thereby become a "god" or whatever, why is it that this life is now the one where you will be successful? Why do you look forward to this death more than your other deaths?

If you are Paul the cult leader who started Christianity, then maybe you might try to learn from your past incarnations and stop creating cults? Perhaps that's why you failed in the past. No disrespect. Please take my comments as constructive because I do enjoy reading your stuff. As a member of ATS, however, I have to ask the hard questions.

Again, let us remember that the true initiators of the original cult of Christianity were large Group Entities in the Mid Realms of Spirit -- one in particular that consisted of millions of angels or basically spiritual people. No one, not Jesus, Buddha, Moses, Abraham, Mohammad, etc., has ever “gotten their head together” enough to develop and use HCR and progress into the Higher Stages of God Realization. Issa was thought of as a godlike figure then and now only because of the Gifts of the Spirit that he received from millions of angels formed into a large Group Entity.

Solist Mysticism, guided by discarnate Saints in The Society Of Light, is the very first teaching anywhere which explains the “how” to advanced spiritual development. This is why the message and I have been so vehemently opposed over the years by Group Entities.

The accelerated growth that I have experienced in this life stems from the service to The Light that I did during my life as Saul/Paul (in furthering an ethical teaching despite the god icon being false), my life as a Cathar parfait (which emphasized helping others and cultivating spiritual purity), services performed in the Higher Realms in-between physical lifetimes, and my service to others in this life along with my pursuit of Heart Chakra Radiance for literally decades.

I look forward not to the process of death itself but to Ascension to my Primary Godhead Sun in The Light. At which time, I will no longer be vulnerable to Group Entity abuse and I will be able to heal myself extensively, among other planned activities.

The Solist message is more important than the messenger. Instead of pining over the issue of Jesus and Paul, you would better spend the relatively little time you have left in your body to pursue service to others, daily Heart Chakra Radiance, and striving to live by The Golden Rule. Just as Paul/Saul (and many others) was manipulated by many angels into furthering a false god, so you too, in having brought up these same issues to me in the past, are being used as a pawn for furthering Group Entity propaganda.

The choice remains with you.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Just as Paul/Saul (and many others) was manipulated by many angels into furthering a false god, so you too, in having brought up these same issues to me in the past, are being used as a pawn for furthering Group Entity propaganda.

The choice remains with you.

I like what you have said about spirit-stuff. I have no problem with your teachings, as such. Have you read Plumbo's stuff? I'm not really treating the two of you any differently, but you still both want to cast me as "a thorn in my side, sent by [insert nemesis here]" ...I am just one man.

As for my belief systems, I'd say I believe the Seth material more than anything else, and you have spoken of it here. Didn't Seth say that the next big religious conversion in the world would be when Saul of Tarsus returned to undermine the world's religions and recreate Christianity? Since you mentioned Seth, I wonder if you see yourself as being that person he speaks of?

If I am a pawn, then who is controlling me? Christianity is the belief system of a large portion of humans. I'm merely casting you in a fair and balanced light. I do not profess to be a christian. I do not support any Christ/messiah-worshipping group entity, nor are they moving me like a chesspiece. I'm just one person at a computer. ...Also, what is the prize to be won in this grand game of chess in which I am a pawn? That is to say, what glorious future in the higher realms of spirit, do you propose to create, and which your enemies would wish you not to create?

If I am a pawn, then what prize is at stake between the players? I do not claim to be the reincarnated spirit of _anybody_, least of all the primary figure in the creation of Christ-worship.

Anyway, I'd like to think that I at least rate as a ranking piece like a bishop or something.

But in spite of all that, I like reading your posts and I do not have a problem with your teachings. The practices you espouse do effect change in humans and I have observed this.

I do not mean to hijack any thread of Majic's either. He asked me to post some of my questions.

I had not heard of the Cathars until reading your writings. I am wondering if you see a persecution similar to theirs as being a possible future event? That maybe people who believe in reincarnation of any kind are going to be exterminated?

Wikipedia says this:

Catharism was based on the idea that the world was evil. This was a distinct feature of older versions of Gnosticism and Neoplatonism, such as Manicheanism and the theology of the Bogomils, and the appearance of this idea in Catharism was probably due to the influence of these older Gnostic lines of thought. According to the Cathars, the world had been created by an evil deity known to the Gnostics as the Demiurge. The Cathars identified the Demiurge with the being the Christians called Satan. Earlier Gnostics, however, did not identify the Demiurge with Satan.

The Cathars also believed that souls would be reborn. The way to escape was to live an ascetic's life, and to be not corrupted by the world. Those that did live this life were called 'Perfects' (Parfaits). They had the power to wipe away a person's sins and connections to the material world, so that they would go to heaven when they died. The Perfects themselves lived lives of unimpeachable frugality, in stark contrast to those that lived within the corrupt and opulent church of the time. Commonly, the wiping away of sin, called the consolamentum, was performed on someone about to die. After receiving this, the believer would almost always stop eating, so that they could die faster, and with less taint from the world. The consolamentum was the only sacrament of the Cathar faith. They did not perform any rite of marriage, as procreation (bringing more souls into the world) was frowned upon.

Do you have opinions on the Cathars' beliefs? I can't see how they are Christians anyway if they do not partake in the communion or the thing Jesus told his followers to do (the last supper). This article says the consolamentum was the only sacrament they had.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I like what you have said about spirit-stuff. I have no problem with your teachings, as such. Have you read Plumbo's stuff? I'm not really treating the two of you any differently, but you still both want to cast me as "a thorn in my side, sent by [insert nemesis here]" ...I am just one man.

I am not familiar with Plumbo or his material.

As for my belief systems, I'd say I believe the Seth material more than anything else, and you have spoken of it here. Didn't Seth say that the next big religious conversion in the world would be when Saul of Tarsus returned to undermine the world's religions and recreate Christianity?

Seth did not speak of Saul/Paul coming back and recreating Christianity. He spoke of the soul of Paul/Saul starting a new foundation for spiritual thought (when the world was sorely in need of one) that is not Christian in the sense of having Jesus as the central figure.

I think you already know the expected answer to these pointed questions.

If I am a pawn, then who is controlling me?

You are probably under the influence of one or more Group Entities that wish to promote Jesus as God. Whenever someone is obsessed with the Jesus is God issue, it usually means that there are those on the Other Side who are "pulling the strings." I didn't intuit this about you; it was a logical appraisal. I've had many debates with Christians.

Christianity is the belief system of a large portion of humans. I'm merely casting you in a fair and balanced light. I do not profess to be a christian. I do not support any Christ/messiah-worshipping group entity, nor are they moving me like a chesspiece.

Christians do not believe in a "Christ/messiah-worshipping group entity" and you do not have to be a Christian to be a pawn of one or more Group Entities.

I'm just one person at a computer.

As am I.

...Also, what is the prize to be won in this grand game of chess in which I am a pawn?

Nothing that I would want.

That is to say, what glorious future in the higher realms of spirit, do you propose to create, and which your enemies would wish you not to create?

It all boils down to power. Those who have it do not wish to lose it and/or be overshadowed by others that will have more of it.

If I am a pawn, then what prize is at stake between the players? I do not claim to be the reincarnated spirit of _anybody_, least of all the primary figure in the creation of Christ-worship.

Self-knowledge is a very good thing to pursue.

Anyway, I'd like to think that I at least rate as a ranking piece like a bishop or something.

Seth said that he was a Catholic pope, albeit a minor one.

But in spite of all that, I like reading your posts and I do not have a problem with your teachings. The practices you espouse do effect change in humans and I have observed this.

Promoting (and especially doing) HCR is more important than me talking about my past lives.

I do not mean to hijack any thread of Majic's either. He asked me to post some of my questions.

He's a crafty fellow that Majic.

I had not heard of the Cathars until reading your writings. I am wondering if you see a persecution similar to theirs as being a possible future event? That maybe people who believe in reincarnation of any kind are going to be exterminated?

There is an entry on the Cathars/Cathari on our Glossary page.

I do not feel that there will be a mass extermination of reincarnationists, at least not in non-Muslim dominated countries.

Wikipedia says this:

Catharism was based on the idea that the world was evil. This was a distinct feature of older versions of Gnosticism and Neoplatonism, such as Manicheanism and the theology of the Bogomils, and the appearance of this idea in Catharism was probably due to the influence of these older Gnostic lines of thought. According to the Cathars, the world had been created by an evil deity known to the Gnostics as the Demiurge. The Cathars identified the Demiurge with the being the Christians called Satan. Earlier Gnostics, however, did not identify the Demiurge with Satan.

The Cathars also believed that souls would be reborn. The way to escape was to live an ascetic's life, and to be not corrupted by the world. Those that did live this life were called 'Perfects' (Parfaits). They had the power to wipe away a person's sins and connections to the material world, so that they would go to heaven when they died. The Perfects themselves lived lives of unimpeachable frugality, in stark contrast to those that lived within the corrupt and opulent church of the time. Commonly, the wiping away of sin, called the consolamentum, was performed on someone about to die. After receiving this, the believer would almost always stop eating, so that they could die faster, and with less taint from the world. The consolamentum was the only sacrament of the Cathar faith. They did not perform any rite of marriage, as procreation (bringing more souls into the world) was frowned upon.

Do you have opinions on the Cathars' beliefs? I can't see how they are Christians anyway if they do not partake in the communion or the thing Jesus told his followers to do (the last supper). This article says the consolamentum was the only sacrament they had.

That's a fairly good assessment of the Cathari.

My somewhat revisionist perspective on them is on our Glossary page. Communion is a Catholic ritual. There are many Christians (Protestants) that do not partake in the Catholic communion. So to say that the Cathars were not Christian because they didn't have communion is silly. Many Cathars believed Jesus to have been only an angel and not the Son of God. Most of them took the Bible symbolically and not literally.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Whenever someone is obsessed with the Jesus is God issue, it usually means that there are those on the Other Side who are "pulling the strings." I didn't intuit this about you; it was a logical appraisal. I've had many debates with Christians.

Am I reading here that when you get debated by Christians, you quickly switch to the mental paradigm which has them being pulled like puppets, as their Group Entities attack you?

I do not believe Jesus was God. God wouldn't need to place himself at the center. God prefers to be a grasshopper, observing the world it has created, while being squished a billion times by so many heels and sharp edges of that world. God does not arrogate power unto itself. It simply IS itself.

More questions (not attacks... just questions...)

How much time can a person devote to Heart-Chakra Radiance? You keep saying "Let's not discuss me, let's talk about our heart chakras." Isn't it worth a few minutes to discuss your group, which is intended to change the world? Can't we criticise it at all?

You don't see me as a foil, upon which you are particularly allowed to describe what you believe? I think you should look closer at the kindness I show you.

There are buddhist monks of youthful age who meditate all day long. Since they are not using your system (maybe they just chant Ohm and haven't focused on their heart chakra), are they having a less valid effect? You have mentioned Sai Baba. You say that his flaw was that he lusted after children. While that is true, didn't he also have a flaw that caused him to arrogate power unto himself? Doesn't Sai Baba see his cult as being benign? Personally, I've seen a child-molesting cult from the inside and they went waaay beyond benign (Watchtower). They saw themselves as being righteous. Anyone who wants to be the head of a cult has a mental problem, IMO.

You seem to accept a priori that power is craved by all people/spirits. I do not believe this is true. I do not crave belief-system power over others.

I read your site (which you direct me to, in your responses) and i do not understand the lust issue, which you say is required to increase my aura.

In fact, in my investigations of cults, it is the sexually repressed human who orbits around the idea of "lust" as their enemy. I have felt the claws of this in my own past. If I were to phrase this as advice I might give a friend or a child of my own, I'd say: "When a group leader encourages you to see your own personal sexual feelings as an enemy, you can be certain that this leader wants to control you."

Anyway, my point is, while I like your writings (and your website is fascinating, I will admit), I like the poetry of Sappho much more.

Question: If there are Group Entities, and the Buddha can be considered a tool of one of these, then how can the Buddhist GE be seen as anything but a good thing? It seems to be the most sophisticated religion I can find. As we know, the Buddha said outright: "I am not God." He also said, "Life is pain" which is what your Cathars also seem to be saying. In fact, whereas you say that I am the puppet of diverse Group Entities, I must also say that the Cathars themselves seemed to be much more Buddhist than Christian.

Are all Group Entities bad in their intentions?

[edit on 17-9-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Whenever someone is obsessed with the Jesus is God issue, it usually means that there are those on the Other Side who are "pulling the strings." I didn't intuit this about you; it was a logical appraisal. I've had many debates with Christians.

Am I reading here that when you get debated by Christians, you quickly switch to the mental paradigm which has them being pulled like puppets, as their Group Entities attack you?

Not exactly.

But when someone brings up the Jesus is God issue repeatedly, as you have in ATS and in e-mail to me, this tends to indicate an obsession. You don't refer to him as Jesus of Nazareth or as Jesus the prophet, but as Jesus Christ -- indicating that you believe in him as God.

I have been attacked by Group Entities of basically every denomination, although it does not necessarily occur when I debate someone of a particular faith.

I do not believe Jesus was God.

Then I would suggest that henceforth you refer to him as Jesus/Issa the prophet or simply as Jesus of Nazareth.

God wouldn't need to place himself at the center. God prefers to be a grasshopper, observing the world it has created, while being squished a billion times by so many heels and sharp edges of that world. God does not arrogate power unto itself. It simply IS itself.

Ah...a deist perspective.

More questions (not attacks... just questions...)

How much time can a person devote to Heart-Chakra Radiance? You keep saying "Let's not discuss me, let's talk about our heart chakras." Isn't it worth a few minutes to discuss your group, which is intended to change the world? Can't we criticize it at all?

We must all make judgments as we see fit.

In answer to your inquiry, we suggest that you start out with doing HCR for around ten minutes a day. Then, slowly, as you get more comfortable doing it to contemplative music and you improve in your Radiance, you can start incorporating it more into your daily routine. The idea is to eventually get to the point of being able to Radiate with the will alone (without the specific visualization) while doing daily activities so that you can progress more quickly.

Like when Majic talks about doing HCR while shopping for food. Although I strongly suggest that you use caution in doing it while operating machinery and when driving.

You don't see me as a foil, upon which you are particularly allowed to describe what you believe? I think you should look closer at the kindness I show you.

I'm not sure I follow you here. I don't see you as a foil...isn't that a good thing?

There are Buddhist monks of youthful age who meditate all day long. Since they are not using your system (maybe they just chant Ohm and haven't focused on their heart chakra), are they having a less valid effect?

That is a good assumption.

Meditation is much easier to do than Heart Chakra Radiance. Both take practice but the latter requires more spiritual discipline and the cultivation of selflessness. You don't need to be selfless in order to meditate.

You have mentioned Sai Baba. You say that his flaw was that he lusted after children. While that is true, didn't he also have a flaw that caused him to arrogate power unto himself? Doesn't Sai Baba see his cult as being benign? Personally, I've seen a child-molesting cult from the inside and they went waaay beyond benign (Watchtower). They saw themselves as being righteous. Anyone who wants to be the head of a cult has a mental problem, IMO.

First off, as you have heard Majic/Amon say in his audio commentary, The Society Of Light is a casual alliance of many highly individualistic and creative people. Most of us at times appear to be in the Spirit -- there are many unofficial members. Some are more advanced than others but we don't have a traditional hierarchy.

Sai Baba did a lot more than just lust after young men and boys. He was and probably still is a sexual predator of them at his ashram. Lust is one thing. Pursuing the path of a pedophile is much worse. But the entities he channeled also furthered this and lessened away from The Light accordingly. Thus, his retrogression and their retrogression both resulted in a lessening of his Gifts of the Spirit.

Doesn't Sai Baba see his cult as being benign?

Yes, as did people like Jim Jones and Adolf Hitler. If you recall, I mentioned earlier in this thread that when people damage their "god spark" through retrogression, they also damage their ability to discern the difference between good and evil, right and wrong.

You seem to accept a priori that power is craved by all people/spirits. I do not believe this is true. I do not crave belief-system power over others.

Power is oftentimes like a narcotic, for those in the flesh as well as those in the discarnate dimensions.

I read your site (which you direct me to, in your responses) and i do not understand the lust issue, which you say is required to increase my aura.

Lust isn't required for growth. Quite the opposite: uniting with or projecting lust causes retrogression. The cultivation of Compassion, Purity and Humility through selfless Radiance is what we espouse, as these things lead to spiritual growth to a high level.

In fact, in my investigations of cults, it is the sexually repressed human who orbits around the idea of "lust" as their enemy. I have felt the claws of this in my own past. If I were to phrase this as advice I might give a friend or a child of my own, I'd say: "When a group leader encourages you to see your own personal sexual feelings as an enemy, you can be certain that this leader wants to control you."

That is good advice.

The idea is not to repress one's sexual energies, but transmute them into purified, ethical and responsible sexual energies.

Anyway, my point is, while I like your writings (and your website is fascinating, I will admit), I like the poetry of Sappho much more.

Whatever floats your boat.

Question: If there are Group Entities, and the Buddha can be considered a tool of one of these, then how can the Buddhist GE be seen as anything but a good thing? It seems to be the most sophisticated religion I can find. As we know, the Buddha said outright: "I am not God." He also said, "Life is pain" which is what your Cathars also seem to be saying. In fact, whereas you say that I am the puppet of diverse Group Entities, I must also say that the Cathars themselves seemed to be much more Buddhist than Christian.

Hmmm. The Cathars having been more Buddhist than Christian. That is an intriguing idea.

There is an inherent flaw in the group dynamic. In the discarnate sense, the process of combining into a discarnate collective leads to valuing the power, telepathic unity and sociological influence of the group over The Golden Rule and the Absolute Truth. It happens all the time. Sometimes you also see this happen with incarnate groups too.

Are all Group Entities bad in their intentions?

No, some are basically spiritual. But when you are part of a GE, you cannot strive to become a Light onto Oneself. You become so immersed in the community that you lose sight of a progressive spiritual path. You cannot climb the mountain of God Realization or the hill of Sainthood while being part of a discarnate collective. We must remember (as most believe) that the Universe was not manifested by a government, committee or a Group Entity but by one highly evolved individual. That person was not part of a collective consciousness.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh okay, Jesus of Nazareth. Fine.

Here's my view of messianic thinking: If the messiah didn't exist, someone would have to invent one. Humans must have an image of one lone man being sinless giving his life for them. There is very little difference between the Christ story and the Promethean story. I try to capitalize their names (when I'm paying attention) just as a nod of respect. Even if I don't believe in the Greek gods, I do not doubt that their names have power. I do not work at offending any great powers except the ones that have directly harmed me. I also do not suffer astral attack and am always powerful and able in my dreams. How does that make us different?

I have another question: You have said that astral projection is actually easier for people who have a lower auric color (people whose dominant auric color is orange/yellow. In fact, I have confirmed this in my own investigation. I find that when people self-identify as a orange aura, that they have also had experiences of almost effortless astral projection. This made me think about what you had said.

Am I to understand that if a person with true power succeeds in astrally projecting, they would then be able to create a light-producing-"sun" in a different plane of existence, simply by visualization and concentration? That this "ascended master" would then be able to simply visualize a whole world and have it pop into existence, not to mention avataric bodies upon the planet for him and his friends? Do I understand that this is why these Group Entities persecute you astrally? That when you die, your soul will accomplish great things and they don't want you to do this?

foil: noun 1 metal hammered or rolled into a thin flexible sheet. 2 a person or thing that contrasts with and so enhances the qualities of another.

See, I'm drawing out the complexities of your belief system so that people can quickly get a sense of what you believe. Without people like me, who question you along certain paths, how else would your message really get out? I'm sure all of our discussions have a positive effect on TSOL. You certainly aren't my enemy. I don't have too many enemies in general. I just like reducing all the subterfuge which sometimes lies around what people claim.

From what I'm hearing, the best path for the soul is to be a Clint Eastwood/Han Solo type of loner, never aligning with a group of any kind. The alternative would be joining a Group Entity (or acknowledging the Group Entity which gave birth to you and blessed you). One must tread a middle path, never joining either Vader's Empire or the Rebellion, because either group can steal your soul. Is that right?

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Oh okay, Jesus of Nazareth. Fine.

Here's my view of messianic thinking: If the messiah didn't exist, someone would have to invent one. Humans must have an image of one lone man being sinless giving his life for them. There is very little difference between the Christ story and the Promethean story. I try to capitalize their names (when I'm paying attention) just as a nod of respect. Even if I don't believe in the Greek gods, I do not doubt that their names have power. I do not work at offending any great powers except the ones that have directly harmed me. I also do not suffer astral attack and am always powerful and able in my dreams. How does that make us different?

David Icke addresses the issue of the Jesus story being a common tale in mythology and ancient religions. There are indeed common elements.

I don't believe that names or words by themselves have power but that names can be empowered by those on the Other Side who promote an icon of them. The names of the Greek gods did have some power in their day just as in more recent centuries the phrase, "In Jesus' name" held some power on occasion.

I think that some of humanity is ready for a more progressive ideology than traditional messianic thinking. Perhaps you agree.

The biggest and most important difference between anyone is in their Radiance or spiritual development. But I am also targeted much more than you are precisely because what I espouse is highly controversial and in direct opposition to the angelic and subangelic hierarchies.

I have another question: You have said that astral projection is actually easier for people who have a lower auric color (people whose dominant auric color is orange/yellow. In fact, I have confirmed this in my own investigation. I find that when people self-identify as a orange aura, that they have also had experiences of almost effortless astral projection. This made me think about what you had said.

It is good that you have learned this on your own. The more highly evolved the soul, the harder it is to astral project due to the opposition from Group Entities.

Am I to understand that if a person with true power succeeds in astrally projecting, they would then be able to create a light-producing-"sun" in a different plane of existence, simply by visualization and concentration?

The process is somewhat more involved than what you stated but that is the general idea. When you say "light-producing sun" I would use the more accurate phrase, Secondary Godhead Sun.

That this "ascended master" would then be able to simply visualize a whole world and have it pop into existence, not to mention avataric bodies upon the planet for him and his friends?

It basically works like this...

1. The more spiritually advanced the individual, the greater the ability, when free of matter, to ascend into The Light Of The God Force.

2. Those that have the inner ability to Ascend (after death or through total astral projection) into what we term the Monad Realms of Light (beyond the Higher Realms of the discarnate Saints and TSOL), have the ability to utilize The Light in order to manifest advanced telekinesis and healing.

3. Specific manifestations need to be worked on in advance through Radiance and Spiraling so that when one has the energy in the Spirit to create them, it can be done quickly and efficiently.

4. The more sophisticated the manifestation with The Light, the greater the need for preparation in holographic design, stability, frequency quotient, and telekinetic skill.

Do I understand that this is why these Group Entities persecute you astrally? That when you die, your soul will accomplish great things and they don't want you to do this?

Yes, but not just me but for all the new Masters.

Then there is also the issue of The First Coming of The Original Creator/Lord Alpha. When that happens, it will directly clash with all the world's traditional religions and the Group Entities that support and empower them. When She heals millions of people at once of terminal affliction, with Gifts of the Spirit that surpass Sai Baba, Jesus/Issa, and "every other master and prophet in history," it will cause a great upheaval among traditional religious institutions and with governments as well.

This predicted paradigm shift will effect every aspect of this civilization as well as those on many other humanoid worlds.

foil: noun 1 metal hammered or rolled into a thin flexible sheet. 2 a person or thing that contrasts with and so enhances the qualities of another.

See, I'm drawing out the complexities of your belief system so that people can quickly get a sense of what you believe.

oic

Oftentimes, the term "foil" means someone who is good at verbal debate. As in someone who is a good foil to another to add to the comedic situation. I guess I never heard it in reference to someone helping another in a spiritual/metaphysical context.

Without people like me, who question you along certain paths, how else would your message really get out? I'm sure all of our discussions have a positive effect on TSOL. You certainly aren't my enemy. I don't have too many enemies in general. I just like reducing all the subterfuge which sometimes lies around what people claim.

It may not seem like it, but our ideas are challenged constantly.

From what I'm hearing, the best path for the soul is to be a Clint Eastwood/Han Solo type of loner, never aligning with a group of any kind. The alternative would be joining a Group Entity (or acknowledging the Group Entity which gave birth to you and blessed you). One must tread a middle path, never joining either Vader's Empire or the Rebellion, because either group can steal your soul. Is that right?

In using your example from science fiction, being a Jedi Knight who uses HCR and cultivates Purity, Humility and Compassion while helping people and striving to live by The Golden Rule (despite bad orders that may come down the pike from the Jedi Council) would be an excellent example. Perhaps then: a rogue Jedi Knight. The Light is indifferent to organizations and favors virtue and character for its own sake.

A Group Entity did not give birth to you and bless you unless you came from one. This was not my case as I came from the same place where The Society Of Light resides: the Higher Realms of Spirit.

It is my intention that our discussion sheds some illumination on the ideas found within Solist Mysticism. With your help and that of Majic/Amon, I think we have succeeded.

Keep Radiating That Spiritual White Light!

Namasté
Paul_Richard/Avadar

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Majic indulges in a "me too" post and an exposition on his own views regarding group entities -- with kudos to smallpeeps and paul_richard on a fascinating discussion.

length: 08:57
file: bts_talkpodcast_237.mp3
size: 1579k
feed:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Paul_Richard replies to Majic and provides guidelines for obtaining accurate mystical awareness.

length: 06:15
file: bts_talkpodcast_257.mp3
size: 2263k
feed:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join