It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning Lucifer in Freemasonry

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

i guess they just came to deffend their selfs and i guess it's fair.

I came for the UFO's

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well, Pepsi, I didn't ask if you dated Masons, for crying out loud!

Are you female?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Well, Pepsi, I didn't ask if you dated Masons, for crying out loud!

Are you female?

No tomas and i prefer to date females

[edit on 27-10-2005 by pepsi78]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Glad to hear it, and so you see why I am confused by your syntax.

Anyway, I didn't ask if you dated Masons, I asked how many Masons you know or have known.

It seems you would really rather not answer my question, as, once again, you have tried your best to dodge it.

One more time, how many Masons have you know, and out of that number, how many have displayed bad character?

Thanks in advance for your straight and honest answer.

I look forward to reading it when I get home from work tonight.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There was 2 of them on that day i cant form a opinion on them just for talking a few times with them so i cant make a opinion on them.
They where a little pushy i told you maybe cause of the drinks i dont know
, pushy in a insistent way.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
There was 2 of them on that day i cant form a opinion on them just for talking a few times with them so i cant make a opinion on them.

I'm curious; You have stated more than once that the Masons tried to "recruit" you, or coerce you into joining. Why? Why would thay want you, if indeed it happened? What were the circumstances of your meeting them? How did you first come to the realization that they were Masons? Did you just meet in a pub, by coincidence? Did you know them before? Were they aware of the quality of your character?

In your opinion what caused them to approach you? I ask this because as a general rule, "recruiting" of any kind is frowned upon by the fraternity. There are some jurisdictions that have relaxed that rule, but IMO, it does a disservice to the Craft. Part of the whole experience of Freemasonry is taht one is supposed to be seeking, and to be doing it of his own free will and accord, and with honorable intentions.

So basically what I've gotten so far from you as that:

1. You've only met two Masons, and you admit that you cannot form an opinion by only meeting two Masons.

2. You try to use the bible to condemn Masonry, when it is readily apparent that you do not understand the concepts presented, even in the Bible.

3. You have a staunchly anti-Masonic viewpoint, yet you can offer no concise arguments as to why this is so.

From what I can see your position on the matter, regardless of the fact that you are entitled to it, is unfounded.

Again, I ask you; Why do you feel the need to post the way you do regarding Masons and Masonry?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

I'm curious; You have stated more than once that the Masons tried to "recruit" you, or coerce you into joining. Why? Why would thay want you, if indeed it happened? What were the circumstances of your meeting them? How did you first come to the realization that they were Masons? Did you just meet in a pub, by coincidence? Did you know them before? Were they aware of the quality of your character?

In your opinion what caused them to approach you? I ask this because as a general rule, "recruiting" of any kind is frowned upon by the fraternity. There are some jurisdictions that have relaxed that rule, but IMO, it does a disservice to the Craft. Part of the whole experience of Freemasonry is taht one is supposed to be seeking, and to be doing it of his own free will and accord, and with honorable intentions.

So basically what I've gotten so far from you as that:

1. You've only met two Masons, and you admit that you cannot form an opinion by only meeting two Masons.

2. You try to use the bible to condemn Masonry, when it is readily apparent that you do not understand the concepts presented, even in the Bible.

3. You have a staunchly anti-Masonic viewpoint, yet you can offer no concise arguments as to why this is so.

From what I can see your position on the matter, regardless of the fact that you are entitled to it, is unfounded.

Again, I ask you; Why do you feel the need to post the way you do regarding Masons and Masonry?

Yes axeman more than once in one day.
My best friend works in the media and there was this reunion not only with people from the local radio station but with other people among them that where invited.
My friend personaly didint know them but another guy that he works with knew them has he invited them.
And of course how it usualy hapens every body talks a little bit about them selfs when people dont usualy know each other you know stuff like what what do you do for a living what is u'r ocupations and on and on.

It's not like they where beging us axeman to join, first they told us after a while that they are masons it's not like they came up to us and before talking any thing they said they are masons and wants us to join i didint say that.
And of course i asked what is a mason after all has i knew very little about masons at that time i got a normal answer that they are a fraternity and have charity but that they also do busines and it's easy to do cause they trust each other and that in this country there should be more masons has their fraternity is not that big in this region and that we should join the club has they said.
Like sayng sort of "hey have you thot of joining"

The only thing strange to me is after that it's not like sayng it but with well put words sayng a couple of times you should join but with diffrent words well put.
And it did seem strange cause usualy jehova witnes and other forms of minority cristian religions do that only that they where more subtile in their words like sayng something that has 2 sences so i thot it was a religion.

I form a opinon on masons not regarding on them two but of what i read about them and i do got my opinions.

And i simply state read the enciclopedia.
The real reason is that there are too many coincidences not to be true.

When every thing is on the edge and there are coincidences and many of them i can not rule out masonari has a religion
your brother hood looks almost the same has acient egipt too many coincidences
in fact the only difrent thing is that you denny you worship orisis and horis but the rest has simbol semnification is the same.
Further more i have my own belifes i posted the day before on the other thread what a religion is to me.

So i do belive that masonari is a religion.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

My best friend works in the media and there was this reunion not only with people from the local radio station but with other people among them that where invited.
My friend personaly didint know them but another guy that he works with knew them has he invited them.
And of course how it usualy hapens every body talks a little bit about them selfs when people dont usualy know each other you know stuff like what what do you do for a living what is u'r ocupations and on and on.

It's not like they where beging us axeman to join, first they told us after a while that they are masons it's not like they came up to us and before talking any thing they said they are masons and wants us to join i didint say that.

That's what you're saying now. Let's see what you said before, note the bolded words in both posts:

Tomas they tried to recruit me and i just said no polite than they came to me again and saind how wonderful the masons are has they wehre becoming anoyng to me.
I have a friend that works at a local radio station so he kind of go's in a circle with diffrent kind of people has it's known that masons will try to recruit people with influence in media tv and usualy higher places.
So they wanted to recruit me and my friend and they kept comming back.
At first they where polite then they becomed pushy my friend told them buzzz of budy let us be.
So i begun to be a little bit curios and started to read about them and to form a opinion and it is my opinion and it will be the same in the future
nothing can change that.
So if u'r asking for a close encounter of the third kind than the answer is yes and them felows didint seem alright to me.

Hmm, I'm beginning to think I'm back on the farm from the eminations I'm experiencing.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

That's what you're saying now. Let's see what you said before, note the bolded words in both posts:

Tomas they tried to recruit me and i just said no polite than they came to me again and saind how wonderful the masons are has they wehre becoming anoyng to me.
I have a friend that works at a local radio station so he kind of go's in a circle with diffrent kind of people has it's known that masons will try to recruit people with influence in media tv and usualy higher places.
So they wanted to recruit me and my friend and they kept comming back.
At first they where polite then they becomed pushy my friend told them buzzz of budy let us be.
So i begun to be a little bit curios and started to read about them and to form a opinion and it is my opinion and it will be the same in the future
nothing can change that.
So if u'r asking for a close encounter of the third kind than the answer is yes and them felows didint seem alright to me.

Hmm, I'm beginning to think I'm back on the farm from the eminations I'm experiencing.

first of all i did say no and yes my friend kind of god pissed and not me
there is a difrence betwen me and my friend

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Um, NO. There's a difference between the two stories and I'm not thinking it's because of English not being your mother tongue. I was able to get the gist of both no problem so don't go there.

You said in one that they were pressing you, in another they weren't begging you. Two TOTALLY different stories. And that's how I'm seeing these as, STORIES.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Um, NO. There's a difference between the two stories and I'm not thinking it's because of English not being your mother tongue. I was able to get the gist of both no problem so don't go there.

You said in one that they were pressing you, in another they weren't begging you. Two TOTALLY different stories. And that's how I'm seeing these as, STORIES.

pushy not in a violent way but in a way coming again to our table hei how's it going and using words that has double sence like how we can profit that we can do busines with out worring or there are many benefits or we like to help people on and on regarding teir expiriance with the brotherhood and i find it pressing yes.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

pushy not in a violent way but in a way coming again to our table hei how's it going and using words that has double sence like how we can profit that we can do busines with out worring or there are many benefits or we like to help people on and on regarding teir expiriance with the brotherhood and i find it pressing yes.

Well, thank you for clearing that up, it solves puzzles in 2 forums for me. Masons are Ferengi:

:shk:

Edit to add:

If this is such a secret society why would they be sharing this info with strangers?

[edit on 27-10-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wow, am I hearing those same "crickets" that you were seemingly gloating over earlier?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
pretending to be good does not have to be a secret

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

pretending to be good does not have to be a secret

So now you're saying that they were seemingly good?

Were they pretending?

How do you know?

Do you REALLY have a point?

Do the words supposition, innuendo and opinion ring a bell?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
look you have u'r opinion i have my dont get upset i got nothing agaist masons it's only that i got a opinion and do not ask for it cause i have
state it in past posts so if you want to see it go there and look

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

look you have u'r opinion i have my dont get upset i got nothing agaist masons it's only that i got a opinion and do not ask for it cause i have
state it in past posts so if you want to see it go there and look

Glad to see you know it's an opinion that you have.

I don't have an opinion, I have the T&C to think about, you've been asked to read it more than once:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please note numbers 1 and 15.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I did not haras anyone to my knolege and about what i think of it
look around the forum there are people that think exactly like me and have the same opinions.
And about the material i posted i find it true in my opinion and many on this forum will find it the same.
Just look at u'r felow mason and his post and tell me how you explain the goat feet and the tail on the night hmmmm?

You see only what you like to see in a organisation where every thing is based on greed and favors and i would add who knows on the top of it what else might be there i guess the goat feet are like the strawbery on the cake , i know you are pissed cause i exposed the masons.
But dont forget this forum is made for that and who knows maybe this forum is created by masons
has it is geting very suspicios on how things go here with a person called a moderator.

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
Many here will agree to my sayng it is a good material
go ask around

15.) You will, if asked by myself or a moderator, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the representatives of the message board.

Dont worry i wont post links any more others will in mass has they got the same opinion to me

I wont post links any more cause i found out what i wanted and i am pleased with the results so there is no need posting links any more i agree with you

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I did not haras anyone to my knolege and about what i think of it
look around the forum there are people that think exactly like me and have the same opinions.
And about the material i posted i find it true in my opinion and many on this forum will find it the same.
Just look at u'r felow mason and his post and tell me how you explain the goat feet and the tail on the night hmmmm?

You see only what you like to see in a organisation where every thing is based on greed and favors and i would add who knows on the top of it what else might be there i guess the goat feet are like the strawbery on the cake , i know you are pissed cause i exposed the masons.
But dont forget this forum is made for that and who knows maybe this forum is created by masons
has it is geting very suspicios on how things go here with a person called a moderator.

No, I said #1, not 2. I'll fill you in on it:

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate

Your posts are in contrast to each other, classic examples of fiction.

I could care less if you exposed the Masons, I'm not one, BUT I have a responsibility to this site and it's rules which you are not abiding by. That's my motivation.

Can't deal with that? Move on then.

Edit to add: Nice try mate, I can edit after the fact too.

[edit on 27-10-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Show me the material that you cosider is rong that i have posted.
And if it's rong you can be sure i will admit to it but if i dont agree with you , you can ban me i'll just go on another forum it's really okay.
If it's about the 2 masons it does not really matter cause i have stated that i didint form my opinion cause of them about the masonari, i have formed my opinion based on other things.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join