It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emily Rose- 6 demons?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The 6 demons are:
Nero
Cain
Legion
Judas
Belial
Lucifer

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by childofGod

wrong, belial is another demon, the demon of lies and the element earth, belial is not lucifer, just one of the several princes of hell.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Judas, Cain, Belial, Nero, Legion, and Lucifer...

those are the names mentioned in the movie.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Constantine05

hey i want to know what u know about so send it to me my email address is [email protected]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
the other three are belial,cain, and legion

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fireincairo

Judas, Cain, Belial, Nero, Legion, and Luciferare the 6 demons i just watched themovie lol

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The 6 demons in order are Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial & Lucifer

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

cain, nero, belial, legion, judas and lucifer in the flesh

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

the names are Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial, and Lucifer

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
cain
nero
judas
legion
belial
lucifer

.. Just watched the film, Dunno how i remembered the names though.
Liz x

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

one is hitler and im not sure but the final one was satan.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I watched this film a couple of weeks ago and the names of Demons you mentioned are the ones that Emily said,but after I went on a couple of Emily Roses sites and saw the name Hitler there.I couldnt believe what I was seeing because from 2003 to 2007 every Sept I would be manic and then sectioned,I was petrified in rehab then Hitler was trying to strangle me in my sleep,obviously everyone just thought it was my delusions but people in there do actually look like their being took over by more than 'illness' anyway I saw a Priest and mentioned what was going on with me,,in Sept07 and he did an excorism on me,,stuff did happen and then he blessed me.

I just think its a bit strange whats been going on with me and then couple weeks ago read Hitler was a name of a Demon.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ok so...I look at the op's profile to see who posted the last post and it says NJE777 and then on my ATS it says Anonymous ATS was the last,I come here and its me last??

whats going on

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by xokknicoleox

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well I really dont know whats going on Anonymous ATS,I see you made another comment on here on my ats,I come here and still cant see your posts,,,I logged out and looked and on 14-1-2009 @ 12:04 you wrote something but it didnt say a comment at all.
The post you did today isnt even showing so I'll have to leave this thread alone.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Well i just watched the movie last night and the 6 demons were Nero, Cain, Judas, Legion, Reliali

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
In my remember, the name is Abaddon, Belial, Cain, Nero, Judas and Lucifer.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I'm sure there are more cases than this involving multiple demons possessing someone, having their own voice, I'm not saying one case is true and another isn't, but another case I can think of is the killer of John Lennon, Mark David Chapman, he claimed the multiple demons left him while he was in prison, he claims they left out his mouth and he could hear strange sounds. This is a guy that was crazy but he considers himself born again now, he said if he could get out he would tell his story to convert people. Demons don't exactly tell the truth, just because they gave bogus names doesn't mean they weren't multiple demons, possibly they only tell their true name to a holy person, I believe people can be possessed and I'd just try your best to avoid this possibility, avoid ouiji boards, tarot cards, psychics, seances, divination, anything the bible warns againt basically, simply looking vulnerable in a haunted house can be one way I suppose but evil thoughts probably draw them closer than anything, or evil intentions.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join