It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emily Rose- 6 demons?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by fireincairo

two demons name themselves as Belial, and Lucifer. the others were Cain, Nero, and Judas Iscariot and one of the Legion

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ilandrah

There is plenty of information on the exorcism. They changed the name for the movie her real name is anneliese michel.. maybe that will help you.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireincairo
Yeah, but I think there were a couple of extra..someone called "Legione" er something like that. Another demon's name started with a "B." hmm...crap..i wish i could think of them

Legion... It basically means "many." That is why Emily said in the movie, "We are many."

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fireincairo

Legion was not one specific demon but actually several different demons possessing the same person as the name itself states- "Legion". Also, the only two demons which actually identified themselves as dwelling within her were Balial and Lucifer while the others specified they dwelt or were with specific people.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

sometimes the demons identified themselves -- as Cain, Nero, Judas, Lucifer, Hitler and others -- and even answered the exorcists' questions, explaining what was wrong with the church or why they were in Hell. "People are stupid as pigs," spat Hitler. "They think it's all over after death. It goes on." Judas said Hitler was nothing but a "big mouth" and had "no real say" in Hell.

I wouldn't concern yourself with the names of the specific demons. They are "Evil, bad...etc" meaning they do lie

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join