It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO+Kartrina+race War= enslavement for all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
. . Ok I don't have data to support this. But I'm getting feeling that Katrina and its cause and effect will add fuel to negative race relations in the States. The end result will be a contained and controlled racial strife. Which of course will be ultimately crushed. However after this card has been played… more laws, less freedoms and the complete disarmament of the American people will be the end result. There for tightening Prince George’s and his Moloch worshiping cohorts control over the American people.

Just posiblity, but nowadays nothing surprises me.

[edit on C:Sunocu09e9 by Opus]

[edit on C:Sunocu09e9 by Opus]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I don't have any data to support this, but I think you are completely and utterly wrong, that the after effects will not substantially effect race relations in the US, which are steadily improving (relative to the course of their history, yes, they are improving, there's lots more room for improvement too). There will, I suspect, be consequences to having this large black urban population disbursed throughout the rest of the country.
Most cities in the US received a large influx of blacks after the civil war and during the restoration, who, like everyone else, tended to live together. The ultimate result (after taking into consideration the racism of the system and a lot of other historical and social factors), was that the urban centres of a lot of these cities became black ghettos. Not too long ago there was a second movement of blacks (from the south in general and into the northern cities specifically again), but this time the emigres were better off, and this, amoung other factors (like gentricifaction, anti-street crime police squads, quality of life law enforcement, etc) resulted in the 'ghettos' becoming better. There's no way that there were enough people in New Orleans to have a major effect on this, but I can't help but conclude that, after massive loss of life and property and the breaking up of families, along with the horrors associated with being a refugee, that this comming wave (perhaps a small wave) of emigres will tend to work against recent improvements.

But no, it won't result in any radical change. People aren't going to have real Race War panics like theywere a few decades ago, and the like. And they're clearly not going to accept an erosion of rights to control this supposed 'problem'.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Come for my guns? Not happening here...

They can't even control the Astrodome with police and guard units joining in on the looting fun. The NWO boogieman gets too much credit. Your more likely to see an infrastructure collapse and anarchy before a "brave new world".

...and the cry heralded throughout the land, "Everyman for themself, the king is dead!"

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If this was a ploy to instigate race riots, then I think it's pretty much failed. If people stop paying attention to the media harpies, who ARE trying to play the race card, things won't be so bad.

Riots won't happen if people keep a level head and actually THINK. (Yeah that sounds naive but that's kinda what I think.)

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
and the breaking up of families, along with the horrors associated with being a refugee, that this comming wave (perhaps a small wave) of emigres will tend to work against recent improvements.

refugee I thought they were americans?

[edited big quote, please try to remove exta material -nygdan]

[edit on 26-9-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yes, they are americans, and yes, they are refugees. They're internal refugees. If the devastation was really severe and they had to be housed in mexico, then they'd be international refugees. But yes, these people are refugees.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
if we survived 1968, we can survive this. Why is it there are a dozen theories about war in the US ? revolutionary wars, civil wars, race wars....its sad really, every event is interpreted and twisted into a scenario where the US is doomed.....

top topics

join