It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Switzerland Animal Mutilation and Cruelty Spree.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
they see ALL in many posts before i have sometime agreed with you but for you to think it is okay to sexually assault an animal is sick, to harm and animal is sick.
oni x x

fair enough...

im glad you agreed with me in the past...

honestly, i didn't read the first post in this thread...

all i saw was "animal mutilation" and not "sex with animals"...

sex with animals is nasty

i never said that i agreed with that as i never read the article...

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
okay fair enough. but you can also see where many people come from about the torturing.

we may be higher than most animals on the food chain but no way can we inflict this pain on animals. that is so wrong i was in tears reading this thread. it is horrible that people would do this for pleasure and i am very against it.

oni x x

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Your interest lies on assuaging your ego and your prioriities are skewed based on your posting history. Now go pretend somewhere else, you just want to incite fights and it's readily transparent.

Do I know you? Because it's scary that you know, or think you know, my "posting history." I don't see how you can judge my priorities, especially when I've rarely, if ever at all, spoken on here about animals. I happen to be an animal lover. You know absolutely nothing about me. I'm not on here to incite anyone. I'm on here to share my opinion and to debate issues. What is readily transparent from your post is the negative effects of inbreeding. So unless you have anything to contribute to this discussion other than claiming to know anything about me or anything about my motives, then I think you should move on. Regardless of whatever ego I may or may not have in the real world, let me remind you that this is a bulletin board and I could care less what anyone on here thinks of me. I'm going to give my opinion and I'm not going to sugarcoat it for anyone. So while you're trying to win popularity contests on ATS from the confines of your mother's basement, I'll be out in the real world saving animals from people like "they see ALL."

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
So while you're trying to win popularity contests on ATS from the confines of your mother's basement, I'll be out in the real world saving animals from people like "they see ALL."

you will probably get another warning for that comment

congratz...

anyway, you seem to me like you should be called:

Jesus "animal lover and protector" Christ...

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
What is readily transparent from your post is the negative effects of inbreeding.

Regardless of whatever ego I may or may not have in the real world, let me remind you that this is a bulletin board and I could care less what anyone on here thinks of me.

So while you're trying to win popularity contests on ATS from the confines of your mother's basement, I'll be out in the real world saving animals from people like "they see ALL."

Your a real "ad-hominem piece of work" is all you've proven. It doesn't take much to figure you out by your actions and it has nothing to do with sincerity.

Rasputin13 posting history

As for protecting animals: The 1st priority is take care of the torture, rape, slavery, starvation and killing amongst humanity. The synergistic effect of happy people equates to well cared for animals. Your animosity and name calling does nothing to that effect and more likely to nuture more violence in general to both animals and humans.

Meanwhile go con someone else. I see nothing but a hassmaschine.

[edit on 11-9-2005 by Regenmacher]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join