It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Switzerland Animal Mutilation and Cruelty Spree.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Lady of the Lake...

humans are above animals and we are all equal...

Rasputin13...

genisis maybe...

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I can eat meat fairly easily.

There is actually a big difference between eating meat and sexually and physically torturing an animal.

my reasoning is that God (if He exists and all that) put animals on this planet so that they would be of service to us in any way and we have "dominion" over them...
this is why i hate "tree huggers" and animal rights activists...

You hate animals having rights? What makes you any better than the people committing these sick crimes?

Nothing in my book

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odds022
You hate animals having rights? What makes you any better than the people committing these sick crimes?

Nothing in my book

let me be more clear:

i am not going to torture my pets or animals i see around me...

but, when i hear news like this, i could care less...

there are far more important things going on right now...

10,000 animals are not more important than 1 human...

[edit on 11-9-2005 by they see ALL]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Nothing in my book

let me be more clear:

After reading your heartless posts in this thread, I'm of the conclusion that 10,000 "they see ALL's" are not more important than 1 gerbil. If you could care less about the suffering of animals, then why bother even reading the article and posting in this thread? The reason being that you are a very sick individual, and regardless of your claims it is obvious to me that you find pleasure in the sexual abuse and mutilation of innocent, harmless animals.

If this kind of unwarranted violence and disgusting sexual assault of innocent animals doesn't bother you, then you are of the same class who breeds and ignores the actions of future serial killers. As was mentioned earlier, this is how they always start out. Setting cats on fire, having sexual relations with dogs, etc. I'd be extremely worried if this kind of sick behavior was going on in my community as it is a prelude to things which are far worse. If this was occuring in your neck of the woods, I think it'd be very wise of the local authorities to come knocking on your door right away. I'm positive they'd discover fur stuck in your zipper.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Rasputin13...

you may get a warning soon...

so, i like having sex with animals???

hell no...

your mad...

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Nothing in my book

let me be more clear:

Let me be equally clear, I believe that every human and animal has an equal right to live in absolute freedom from suffering and abuse. Naturally, I approach this thread thus enlightened. If I make a distinction on the grounds of species, it is away from people, but not from humanity.

It might just be me being a pedant, or it could be a semantic difference between us, but you say that you could "care less". Your views are perfectly clear on this particular subject, so I'd be interested in learning what you could care less about. It may help me to understand your stand here.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

are you asking what i could care less about???

ok...

i could care less if some animals, in a far off country, gets mutilated...

there are far better things to worry about...

i wonder what the people who stick up for these animals think about when they eat hamburgers or any other meat...

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

i wonder what the people who stick up for these animals think about when they eat hamburgers or any other meat...

I Believe in eating Animals for food, Thats human nature,

But the point here is that the way these animals are being treated in just plain and simple cruelty, There is no pupose to what they are doing from what i can see, So what is there reasons? food? Dont think so,

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
I Believe in eating Animals for food, Thats human nature,

But the point here is that the way these animals are being treated in just plain and simple cruelty, There is no pupose to what they are doing from what i can see, So what is there reasons? food? Dont think so,

i think the reason is pleasure...

why else would they do it???

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

are you asking what i could care less about???

ok...

i could care less if some animals, in a far off country, gets mutilated...

there are far better things to worry about...

Hmm, I wonder if it is just the [relative] use of language then, I think you are saying that you couldn't care less about this ... interesting how language evolves in slightly different ways in different places, (which isn't any kind of veiled comment, it's simply an observation about the evolution of language), anyway moving on:

I think you'll find that most people would draw a clear distinction between sadistic animal mutilation, and dignified and compassionate agrarian practices would they not, or are you suggesting that in some way that distinction cannot be drawn from current farming practices ?

You yourself stated that your conclusion on the status of animals was drawn from a reference to your god - do you subscribe to a particular faith ?

I ask, as that too may help me understand your views, namely the pre-eminence of humans over animals.

For my part I'm afraid that I cannot directly answer your question about the eating of meat as I have been vegan for longer than the recollection of another's flesh in my mouth endures in my memory.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This thread has turned into a bickering match.

3 million kids go hungry in the US daily, there's some ironic hypocrisy for you all when we can't even relieve a child's suffering and now you get upset over cows?!

Suisse authorities will find the culprits, and you don't mess with the farmer's cows in alpenland.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

i am a christian (that questions eveything)...

i remember in genesis, it says that God created animals and nature so that adam (man) may have "dominion" over them...

i really do not want to debate over this (sorry)...

i just stated my opinion on this subject and i am getting flamed and being called names...

this is crazy...

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by They See All

and 1 human is not more important than 10 000 animals

we are not above animals, we are just another species that shares this planet and calls it home. We are no better than animals. In fact as a species in some ways we have denigrated our species into being lesser creatures. This is a classic example in the animals cruelty.

Update

www.news.com.au...
A SMALL gathering in the Swiss town of Sursee held a minute's silence for scores of domestic animals that have been killed in a four-month wave of animal atrocities that has shocked the nation.
A minute's silence was observed overnight during a religious service for scores of domestic animals that have perished at the hands of sadists who cut off their genitals and mammary organs.

Despite a special task force logging more than 8,000 hours investigating a four-month wave of atrocities against cattle, horses, sheep, rabbits and cats, police admit they are no closer to arresting the perpetrators.

Some of the animals, which either died or were later put down, showed signs of sexual assault.

On Friday, the carcass of the 47th victim, a cow whose udder was cut off, was found in a meadow near Zurich. A pregnant cow with a mutilated udder was put down earlier last week.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
we are not above animals

on the food chain we are

"only the strong survive"...

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

3 million kids go hungry in the US daily, there's some ironic hypocrisy for you all when we can't even relieve a child's suffering and now you get upset over cows?!

So because 3 million children are starving, I can't care about anything else? If an old man across the street from me is suffering, I can't care about him, because 3 million children are starving and that's a far greater problem? Your logic is extremely twisted here. Yes, of course I care about children starving, especially in a great country such as our's. But I have enough room in my heart to care about them as well as animals who are being tortured. I, as well as anyone else, has the ability to care about whatever issues they want, regardless of their size or species of the victims.

i remember in genesis, it says that God created animals and nature so that adam (man) may have "dominion" over them...

I'm no Bible scholar, but I sincerely doubt that God ment you could stand on a bale of hay behind a cow and treat it like your wife on your wedding night. I think having "dominion" over an animal does not justify the senseless torture of it, by carving out its genitals. And if anyone has dominion over these animals, it would be the farmer or the people who own and take care of them. The future serial killers who climb the fence and have their way with cows certainly don't have dominion over them.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is disgusting and disturbing, but it's not the first time it has happened. In our own USA there have been instances of animal mutilaton in the western states, mostly cattle. Google up "animal mutilations" if you have the stomach.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Rasputin13...

so, we can kill these animals for sacrifice (like in the old testament and in other cultures too) but we can't torture them???

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

i am a christian (that questions eveything)...

i really do not want to debate over this (sorry)...

i just stated my opinion on this subject and i am getting flamed and being called names...

this is crazy...

I thought that the 'dominion' thing was a mis-translation, and that the narrative was more along the line that humans had 'stewardship' over the animals, not dominion, but who knows ?

However, you ask to debate no further, so here this point ends, and many unanswered questions will remain just that.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

So because 3 million children are starving, I can't care about anything else? If an old man across the street from me is suffering, I can't care about him, because 3 million children are starving and that's a far greater problem? Your logic is extremely twisted here. Yes, of course I care about children starving, especially in a great country such as our's. But I have enough room in my heart to care about them as well as animals who are being tortured. I, as well as anyone else, has the ability to care about whatever issues they want, regardless of their size or species of the victims.

Your interest lies on assuaging your ego and your prioriities are skewed based on your posting history. Now go pretend somewhere else, you just want to incite fights and it's readily transparent.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
they see ALL in many posts before i have sometime agreed with you but for you to think it is okay to sexually assault an animal is sick, to harm and animal is sick.

basically this post is sick. and for you to even try and justify this torture to an animal make me physically feel sick!

call it difference of opinion maybe but this is wrong and i would personally shoot the people responable for this! it is wrong in so many ways!

to kill an animal for pleasure is sooo WRONG! yes i eat meat and i know that the animal was killed in a proper manner.

not to cut off a cows udders and to make it worse she was pregant!!!

if i could il be swearing left right and centre!

sick sick sick sick sick!!!!

oni x x

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join