It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same Restaurant Every Night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
My mother and I go out to a neighborhood Chinese restaurant here in NYC about once every week or two, and I swear every single time we're there there's this one old couple who's there eating. I'm positive they have no connection to the restaurant, just go eat there every single night apparently...has anyone else seen this (or do it themselves)?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Maybe they are wondering the same thing about you and your mom.

My parents go to the same restaurant for breakfast almost every morning. In fact, one time they went to the beach for a weekend and the next Monday the waitress said she was concerned about them and was thinking about calling the police.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
My dad used to eat breakfast at the same place every morning..so it's possible..
Hey, did you actually see the old couple moving?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yeah unfortunately I have a bad habbit (thats starting to show in the form of a pudgy gut) of grabbing breakfast at the local Burger King. Hunger drives me there one too many damn mornings, and dispite my knowledge that its bad for me health wise and financially to continue to eat there the temptation is to great to resist when I'm driving by on the way to work or class :/

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
My grandfatehr goes to the same restaurant for breakfast every morning with his friends really early. They order pretty much the same thign every time. I've gone with them a few tiems. It's pretty fun they talk abotu stuff makes joeks abotu their wives etc. And talk politics and joek aroudn bout eachother.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I can understand it for breakfast, but Chinese every night for dinner?

[edit on 9/9/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I rotate, the only restaurant I might visit more than once a week in a Tavern on the same river as my cottage. They've got excellent food there - prime ribs with au jus, yorkshire puddings, chicken parmagiana, excellent halibut, salads, shrimps and other fish.

So normally we go there for dinner one night, and perhaps for breakfast or brunch the next day.

Otherwise, nah. I normally cook every night for us.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
My grandma and grandpa used to eat at swiss chalet in canada all the time, my grandma got alzheimer's and would never stop talking about it.

My grandpa got to the point where he had to tell her that the restaurant closed down.

new topics

top topics

join