It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcism Recording in Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The following is audio of an exorcism conducted on a 16 yr old girl. How she became possessed is unknown although it was known that she practiced with an occult practionioner.
This recording was made by Eugene Safronov, who is an assistant to one of the exorcists in the Russian Orthodox Church. Although he did not assist in this particular case, he was a witness, and has assisted another priest in many other instances.

Note* What you about to hear may be disturbing to some. Just a caution!

paranormal.about.com...

There is also some video footage of the exorcism as well if you are interested

paranormal.about.com...

It sounds pretty creepy although I wasn't able to hear actual words. The article goes into more description of the events taking place.
Whatever it was be it a real demon/s it didn't sound human.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by DDay]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
There's already a thread on this topic. Just click here.

I think the audio is really creepy, but the video is kinda lame.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
ATS folk want to SEE the levitation and walking on water...most likely in person...and audio by itself is never enough.

Thank you for sharing it though. Those who have had bouts with this type of thing would be able to recognize some familiarity.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Not one to really get upset or disturbed except for the occasional bout of the heebeejeebee`s :lol
we dont hear that word enough) when it comes to this type of thing.Though the audio had me looking over shoulder,but it was just my Mrs dumb cat playing with it`s toy,i felt like making a raccoon hat out of it like you do in the US.

There are alot more possessed people than what most people could or like to imagine you maybe yourself or know someone who is,amazing things come out of some when hands are laid on them and are prayed for with the Holy Spirit,people you would never have guessed.

Though what i`ve witnessed never sounded to this extreme,which bothers me when it comes to these type of priests and the way they go about it.I cant imagine Christ casting out a demon standing around droning out verses that would torment anyone
and i did`nt read anywhere on that link that they were successful in their attempt.

Disturbing find DDay

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Whew.. hearing the audio that was sure freaky! At first it was just the screams of the girl but then suddenly you start hearing the demonic kind of sounds.. was really spooked hearing it in the middle of the night couldnt help but to keep looking over my shoulders time-to-time (not expecting anything.. but just to make sure
)
i know about exorcisms being conducted all round but could there be a chance this audio presentation could not be real (edited maybe from 'the exorcist'
or something like that).. what i meant to say is i havent come across as such when voices go this sort!
I have heard of such a case in my place.. it happened to a family when they moved away to a new house and their daughter took the room on the top. She started acting weird , having bad headaches usually by evening time and plus she would look totally ill.
Other than that she would not pray or yell out when the holy book was put next to her.. but once outside the house she is allright.
I dont know to what extend this is true..its what i have heard around here and the end to it was that some priests performed some holy rituals around the house and then it was all ok.
The normal cases i have witnessed is HINDU PRIESTS.. performing Exorcism..'the possessed' is usually made to forcefully sit down admist their ritual circle and they BEAT the once claimed to be possessed asking the leave the body.
Pretty cruel.. i do think some innocent people have been falsely claimed to be possessed do to their family members silly supersticious believes and undergone such harsh exorcism trial.
But some of 'the possessed' seem or look more like mentally ill to me.. the way they let open t hair all over the face.. not obeying anything and when made to sit down the ritual circle forcefully they move back and forth making those sounds (like in the russian exorcism audio - but the sounds like the girl made) and they cry in pain and rage (also curse and shout) when they are beaten.. the process goes until 'the possessed' usually faints off!

Sorry for the long post.. hope i havent bored anyone
But a quick question.. one i been wondering about
Why are these possessed ones always women or girls??!
Is it something like they are easy to access and taken over into by demons due to the way they think, feel , keep secrets ..etc!
I wonder!

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey_Mysterio

But a quick question.. one i been wondering about
Why are these possessed ones always women or girls??!
Is it something like they are easy to access and taken over into by demons due to the way they think, feel , keep secrets ..etc!
I wonder!

I`ve noticed that it does`nt discriminate on any particular sex or even age though the majority of those i`ve witnessed are late teens and into their twenties.But i`ll reiterate nothing to the sounds to this audio`s extreme.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I don't know it this is true or not but I have heard that possession befalls young women more often because of puberty and the shift in body chemistry that makes a young lady more prone to opression or in this case possession.

Again I cannot provide any back up for that claim it's just something I remember hearing at one time.
Sorry if the link had been posted before, I searched but didn't find the specific.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
I don't know it this is true or not but I have heard that possession befalls young women more often because of puberty and the shift in body chemistry that makes a young lady more prone to opression or in this case possession.

Again I cannot provide any back up for that claim it's just something I remember hearing at one time.
Sorry if the link had been posted before, I searched but didn't find the specific.

I believe it is a heavily targeted age because of the number of changes and coming to an age of reasoning/independence.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
One becomes possessed after giving Satan legal authority. That is to say, one cannot be possessed unless one has done something to leave the protective umbrella of God. Once that happens, though, demons have legal grounds to inhabit you or otherwise cause intereference or injury.
Remember, it is a spiritual war?

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay

I guess that must be it..! The thing is that so far i out of all that i have read, head & seen only female possession.. so it lead me to think maybe they are the prime victims of possession.
But have any of you guys come across cases of male possession and incident as such.. if so please narrate or pass up a link to that. I'd sure like to see the comparison b/w the behavioural pattern of both the sexes during possession & the manner in which exorcism is used on them..etc
Thanks!

[edit on 12/9/05 by Grey_Mysterio]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You know TC just reminded me of something in addition to the puberty relation and possession. A small child is a child of God and therefore protected because of it's innocence. However, when we reach a certain age we begin to transcend into adulthood and the age of innocence is over and we become responsible for our own actions and the free will to make the right or wrong decisions. Perhaps this is when the age of innocence ends at the beginning of puberty hence allowing Satan or his demons better access.

Just a thought. Teenage girls are much more emotional and prone to outbursts. Perhaps it's this emotion that allows for easier oppression.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Or you know, in the case of like Michels ("emily rose") its just a neurological condition brought on from a heritetary disease that old world religious "scholars" proclaim to be possession.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
all i know ... is that those voices and noises heard on the audio had my hair on end. i hate to jump to conclusions without more proof, but how would a young girl make those sounds? without the use of machines i mean (making it fake). just too bizarre.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Or you know, in the case of like Michels ("emily rose") its just a neurological condition brought on from a heritetary disease that old world religious "scholars" proclaim to be possession.

Which hereditary disease would that be?

new topics

top topics

join