It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians developed Katrina?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com... entors.htm

This is a bit far out, but i wanted you all to see it and get your comments.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'd be suprised if the Russians could collectivly pull off a good fart, let alone a hurricane.

Calling this "Far Fetched" is like calling Bush stupid.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Thats what i like a person who doesnt hold back on their comments!

I hear you.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The meteorologist in Pocatello, Idaho the article refers to is Scott Stevens who happens to run weatherwars.info

www.weatherwars.info...

[edit on 8-9-2005 by warpboost]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Any of the theories I have heard on how weather manipulation could take place require massive amounts of energy, like 10% of the entire US energy production. These are only theories though but no doubt if it was possible it would require massive amounts of energy.

But that article saying the "Yakuza created Katrina in order to make a fortune in the futures market and to get even with the U.S. for the 1945 bombing of Hiroshima"

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Just to set the record straight, i dont beleive it either. I just put it out there for you to see and comment on.

I do know that around 1900 Nicoli Tesla had a weather manipulation system in place. I beleive the technology exixts. I just think the Americans are the ones using it.

Watch out for the next hurricane! Its going to be the one.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This is just another example of why PrisonPlanet.com is 96.739% BS.....

Makes for a good laugh tho

I doubt anyone has the technology now to control the weather on such a large scale....at least I hope they don't

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I read some information in the book "Angels don't play this HAARP", stating that the Russians are advanced in this area of Technology, and that they do have one or more Electromagnetic Ionospheric heater type facilities since they were conceived in the very early 70's. There is also a high frequency heater in Dushanbe, Tadzhikistan, which is manned by Russian scientists. These are the types of Facilities that I believe could be used for weather manipulation, but the HAARP facility in Fairbanks, Alaska, is far more powerful than any of the other facilities dotted around the Globe.

PrisonPlanet article
Scott Stevens says after looking at NASA satellite photos of the hurricane, he’s is convinced it was caused by electromagnetic generators from ground-based microwave transmitters.

Since I have no way of analysing the NASA satellite photo's of the Hurricane, because of my complete lack of expertise in those fields, I have no way of knowing if the storm occurred naturally or not, but at this time I have to assume that it was a Natural event. I have my doubts though, just like i doubt the Yakuza were involved to obtain revenge on the U.S for bombing Hiroshima, but hey, what do i know?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Keep an eye out on the latest hurricane...Is it still stationary?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Darn I though it was Al-quaida with the help of allah. See you can no trust anybody this days.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
When I see Cuba get pounded by a dozen class 5 hurricanes in a row Ill believe the US has a weather machine.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser
I'd be suprised if the Russians could collectivly pull off a good fart, let alone a hurricane.

Calling this "Far Fetched" is like calling Bush stupid.

HAHAHAAH! I almost fell off my chair!

Personaly, Ive never seen anything (Evidence) that can even suggest that we can alter mother nature in a relatively small way in conpaired to a hurricane, let alone Hurricane type weathers.

But then to say the Russians did it, now there is a real kicker.

No, IMO the russian didnt do anything this century but prefect Vodka.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
When I see Cuba get pounded by a dozen class 5 hurricanes in a row Ill believe the US has a weather machine.
Its already happened. Besides Cuba is of no interest.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

It's not a hurricane machine, it's a multi-purpose facility, the main stated use of which is High altitude Auroral research, but it can do many other things.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

When the HAARP facility is fired up and aligned with the several smaller Ionoshperic heater facilities, the operators can direct a particle beam of Radio frequency waves to any point in the Ionosphere with great precision, these beams do a wide variety of things, depending on the frequency set, like: Over the Horizon Radar, ground penetrating Tomography, communication with submarines, disruption of all enemy communications, disruption of all enemy electronic systems, an actual particle beam weapon which can be bounced off the Ionosphere to hit any specific target on the Planet (ELF could immobilise an entire army by making them vomit uncontrollably, for instance, among other things) and of course, last but not least, they can generate the appropriate pressures in the upper and lower atmosphere to manipulate the weather (too a limited extent, of course). This is all public knowledge, and it’s all right there in the Patents, It's not some wild, unfounded, conspiracy theory.

Here are some of the Patents related to the project listed in the book "Angels don't play this HAARP", I checked them out at the U.S Patent Office but am having trouble posting the links here.

Patent Numbers:

I heard a 4 hour Radio Interview on Coast to Coast AM with the program Managers of HAARP, they describe a few things, but congressional approval had to be obtained just for them to go on Air, and one of the men was speaking under National Security restrictions, the other, a Canadian, could speak a lot more freely.

I'm not implying any of this technology is actually bieng used to manipulate the weather at this time, niether am I implying Russians or anyone else is responsible for Katrina, or other violent storms before it, I'm just stating the technology is there in the form of these big Ionospheric heaters.

EDIT GRRRRRR, it's a nightmare editing posts on this forum, you go to insert a link and your whole blasted post dissapears. I have to format # in another forum then post it here, ANNOYING!

[edit on 073030p://58097 by MERC]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

EDIT GRRRRRR, it's a nightmare editing posts on this forum, you go to insert a link and your whole blasted post dissapears. I have to format in another forum then post it here, ANNOYING!

That is so frustrating, I know. I get around it by doing a PREVIEW POST right before I insert a hyperlink, then it's still available to cut and paste if you lose it.

Btw...try this. Copy something to your clipboard (highlight and CTRL-C) then immediately go to this site:
www.friendlycanadian.com...
This was a Kim Komando tip.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It's not so much about do they have the technology to create this storm? because they do have the technology (thou not the Japanese Mafia).

The questions should be, why didn't they try to reverse it? Dissapate it? Lessen the blow? etc. That can be done and has been done before. Of course it would of just been easier to use the evacuation drills they already had trained for aswell but that didn't happen. Maybe if there was a Bush in power down there, things would of run better.

Also we have this guy, Brendan Loy who called the Hurricane 4 days before it hit and he only follows meterology as a hobby AND got his info of the governments own publically published weather sites.
66.237.232.84... (this is his temp site because he's had a fair bit of traffic lately, can be slow)

Again, why didn't they do anything about it if it was that obvious?

I don't think anyone wants to reveal the fact they can manipulate weather at this point in time so i doubt it could ever be proven without a lot of conjecture but the technology does exist, was pretty advanced by the late 70's and the US do have a target of 2025 in which they will 'own the weather'. Heat the water, cool the air, add a dash of converging winds and soon enough a hurricane is born.

It could very well be Mother nature but don't kid yourselves that the opposite couldn't be true either, just don't expect it to become public knowledge if that's what you need to research alternatives. It's horrible to think about but it's also a very powerful weapon which is why A LOT of research has been done into it for the last 50 years.

Deny Ignorance, research weather modification, it's very interesting stuff.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

I don't think anyone wants to reveal the fact they can manipulate weather at this point in time .

[edit on 9-9-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

Under UN resolution 31/72 its illegal to use any type of environmental modification techniques for military or hostile purposes

Under article 1

1."Each State Party to this Convention undertakes not to engage in military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects as the means of destruction, damage or injury to any other State Party.''

2. ''Each State Party to this Convention undertakes not to assist, encourage or induce any State, group of States or international organization to engage in activities contrary to the provisions of paragraph 1 of this article.''
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though this resolution does not hinder the use of environmental modification techniques for ''peaceful purposes'', I doubt they would be able to claim that when they are pouring all these military/black bugdet dollars into such a project.

www.opcw.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
As soon as I realized how bad katrina was, I guessed there would be 3 theories instantly thrown out here

1) the chinese did it (close)
2) bush/NWO is behind it (check)
3) its the american civil war of 2005 as predicted by john titor (oh yeah, they are going nuts over there)

have there been any alien theories ?

could it be a conspiracy of unfortuante events ? big storm(catefory 5) hits big city (500,000) that is 6 feet below sea level and has levees designed for a category 3 .
Throw in a corrupt local and state gov't with a crime ridden lower class (highest per capita murder rate in the USwww.msnbc.msn.com...) and FEMA being manned by a bunch of connected cronies ?

the only thing here thats remotely a conspiracy is W's friends got jobs they didn't deserve, and the local gov't was completely overwhelmed, and the people left behind were there with a violent criminal class

with that said, I havce to admit there are documented examples of the ruskies seeding clouds, but how do you go from that to katrina ? are you suggesting they are flying russian planes over the west coast of africa/eastern atlantic seeding these systems and we don't know it ?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm in full agreement that the technology exists to engineer and even steer storms and other "natural" disasters---I've read extensively on HAARP as have many of the others posting on this thread. That being said, if it was indeed an engineered storm, the Russians would not be anywhere near the top of my list of guesses as to who did it, even if they do possess the most advanced weather-control technologies, which is debatable. My best guess would be to say the US is behind this disaster---or a faction of the US military-intelligence-corporate complex, perhaps acting on its own against the wishes of others. That is if it was a man-made storm. The lack or preparedness and absolute bungling of TeamBush leads me to think it really was a truly natural disaster, otherwise they would have been a lot more prepared and coordinated in their response and rescue efforts than they have been.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The Russians took care of 85% of Axis hardware in WW2.

50 years later the Blair's Pukoid Propaganda apparatus says they can't even "poison" Yushchenko... Yeah right. Sh*t if I was Russian I'd do everything to keep this Israeli-color-coded Ukraine muppet alive. The Russians are very good at making other countries spend money unecessarily. This energy deal with Germany which bypasses these apparent Pollack and Ukraine "critical geopolitcal hotspots" is a good example. Build the pipeline under the Black Sea instead...never thought of that one !

Now, man-made Hurricanes. Hmmm.

Even if the Russians had the capability they'd be relatively happy just sitting back and watching A Sharon's pillaging of America.

He owns it, after all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join