It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians developed Katrina?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I believe there is much evidence out there if one wants to spend the time to track it down to prove not only was Katrina caused by weather manipulation, but that it was a well planned attack on the American people by the American government.
The PNAC & others have been making plans for years to diminish the American population & to restore America to her "former" glory.
The Wildland Project & the Rewilding of America are working hard to rid certain areas of human population & turn it into a wilderness area that is off limits to people.
Katrina did more to further this cause than they could possibly hope to accomplish any other way...
I run a forum on Delphi where I have tried for almost 4 years to expose this & other plans by the Illuminati to bring in a NWO that has two classes of people... workers & the elite.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have been reading on the Yakuza for a while, they do have scalar interferometers which they obtained from the russians. Want to know something interesting? In march 2004 they created a hurricane which was called Catarina, which hit Brazil in an area where it is thought impossible for hurricanes to strike.

I'll post a link to a document about them. Some believe the indonesia tsunami was a test by them, the ones they have planned for the US will be much bigger. This is all speculation but is something we need to think about, just incase. Those damn asians, first they send their people who can't drive here to frustrate us and now this.

www.google.com...//www.cheniere.org/articles/Yakuza%2520threat%2520including%2520tsunamis%2520-%2520final%2520w%2 520edits%25201%2520website%2520a.doc&ei=u_YhQ5jpO5LuYLCKncYE

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchman77
I believe there is much evidence out there if one wants to spend the time to track it down to prove not only was Katrina caused by weather manipulation, but that it was a well planned attack on the American people by the American government.
The PNAC & others have been making plans for years to diminish the American population & to restore America to her "former" glory.
The Wildland Project & the Rewilding of America are working hard to rid certain areas of human population & turn it into a wilderness area that is off limits to people.
Katrina did more to further this cause than they could possibly hope to accomplish any other way...
I run a forum on Delphi where I have tried for almost 4 years to expose this & other plans by the Illuminati to bring in a NWO that has two classes of people... workers & the elite.

They flooded working class New Orleans on purpose.

They plan to build a Las Vegas style amusement park out of the newly "available" real estate and use a surrelist post-911-style sympathy media campaign to the attract the zombies/tourists.

By now the New Orleans residents are already long gone having been forcibly sent to remote prisoner camps.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
***They flooded working class New Orleans on purpose.

They plan to build a Las Vegas style amusement park out of the newly "available" real estate and use a surrelist post-911-style sympathy media campaign to the attract the zombies/tourists.

By now the New Orleans residents are already long gone having been forcibly sent to remote prisoner camps.***

As much as I hate to believe it I have to agree with you..
When I heard Bush talk about the "bigger & better" houses that were going to be built I knew he was not planning them for the people who have been displaced... he KNOWS that most of those people will not be back.
I heard one person say that before these people were relocated they were given a physical & psychological evaluation, maybe that is how they decided who would go where.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That theory is pretty stupid for one main reason.

If the Russians developed this technology "back in 1976", then they would have used it on Americans, over, and over and over again..... "back in 1976".

If America had such technology, I think they would use it on Russia, in the same respect.....therefore I really don't believe anyone has this type of technology.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
They have the technology, i seen it on the Discovery Channel.
I duno if the US government did it themselves, purpose or not. They still wanted to rid some of the population.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
hmmm, so what is the energy source for these facitlities???.................could it be oil.............is that the reason for the price and increased useage in america.......................so instead of a nuclear holocost that would and could obliderate man, how about.......the safer, newly improved.....weather wars................

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I seriously doubt this Category 5 Hurricane was man-made......the conditions to make a Hurricane.....not to mention a Category 5.

The birth of a hurricane requires at least three conditions. First, the ocean waters must be warm enough at the surface to put enough heat and moisture into the overlying atmosphere to provide the potential fuel for the thermodynamic engine that a hurricane becomes. Second, atmospheric moisture from sea water evaporation must combine with that heat and energy to form the powerful engine needed to propel a hurricane. Third, a wind pattern must be near the ocean surface to spirals air inward. Bands of thunderstorms form, allowing the air to warm further and rise higher into the atmosphere. If the winds at these higher levels are relatively light, this structure can remain intact and grow stronger: the beginnings of a hurricane!

Link here

Even if 2 of the 3 conditions are present (which is very likely and usually the case...then the 2 meet up with number 3 and Voila!!!) The Idea that the third condition (you pick...any of 'em) can be created by man is far fetched and crazy. Maybe on a small scale, but on such a large scale as to something that can build up to a Category 5 Hurricane is not possible.

sporty

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiMMii
They have the technology, i seen it on the Discovery Channel.
I duno if the US government did it themselves, purpose or not. They still wanted to rid some of the population.

What? They said on the discovery channel that US can create hurricanes?

Please elaborate.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Just catching up on this thread, and I have to say Watchman echoes my sentiemnts exactly. I wasn't sure if the disaster was natural or not at first, but when I started reading this thread I was more convinced that it indded it was natural. The more I have read, however, the more I am convinced it was an attack, created artificially, or else enhanced from a Category 1 storm to a Category 5. I sure don't think it was the Russians, but again I agree with watchman that it was an attack on the American people by the American government. The crucial factor for me was seiing with my own eyes a copy of an overview report of the International Weapons Coference (a sort of trade show for armaments dealers) held in Stockholm,Sweden in 1976. At this time---almost 30 eyars ago---they were offering for sale liquids that could be pured along the fault lines to create earthquakes, and magnetic equipment that could be used to bring in tides and flooding, as well as gas weapons that would be soluble in water and rise up to form deadly clouds when dumped in lakes or rivers (anyone remember the deadly gas that came out of that lake in Cameroon in the early 1980s that was a supposedly "natural phenomenon"?). If this type of weather manipulation was available in 1976, then it only stands to reason that by now, the ability to create or at least manipulate hurricanes is a forgone conclusion.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
I seriously doubt this Category 5 Hurricane was man-made......the conditions to make a Hurricane.....not to mention a Category 5.

The birth of a hurricane requires at least three conditions. First, the ocean waters must be warm enough at the surface to put enough heat and moisture into the overlying atmosphere to provide the potential fuel for the thermodynamic engine that a hurricane becomes. Second, atmospheric moisture from sea water evaporation must combine with that heat and energy to form the powerful engine needed to propel a hurricane. Third, a wind pattern must be near the ocean surface to spirals air inward. Bands of thunderstorms form, allowing the air to warm further and rise higher into the atmosphere. If the winds at these higher levels are relatively light, this structure can remain intact and grow stronger: the beginnings of a hurricane!

Link here

Even if 2 of the 3 conditions are present (which is very likely and usually the case...then the 2 meet up with number 3 and Voila!!!) The Idea that the third condition (you pick...any of 'em) can be created by man is far fetched and crazy. Maybe on a small scale, but on such a large scale as to something that can build up to a Category 5 Hurricane is not possible.

sporty

Yes - I definately agree with you Sporty on that one. Generating one of the three massive energies to create a hurricane is far from technologies reach, but manipulating one, however, I believe is right around the corner (if swe haven't passed it yet)

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiMMii

Katrina would be one weak form of population control. The Tobacco Industry kill like 5 million people every year on earth. We wont know the death tolls of Katrina for awhile but it wont even be a fraction of that.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser
I'd be suprised if the Russians could collectivly pull off a good fart, let alone a hurricane.

Calling this "Far Fetched" is like calling Bush stupid.

You are one stupid low life. Get a life. Also Bush is stupid you dip#. He is trying to over run your country with illegal immigrants. Take a trip to Europe and you will know what illeagal immigrants do to a country.

Out,
Russian

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The day before yesterday, the "good news" was that the death toll was "far less than expected," whatever that means. Yesterday, the news reports about a "lower" death count were a lot less optimistic. True, the tobacco industry kills like five million a year, and a Hurricane is not the most "bang for your buck" means of population reduction, but it did kill thousands, and as an added bonus for TeamBush, there's reconstruction contracts aplenty for Halliburton and other administration favorites.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
hmmmmmmmmmm russion weapon

or

mother nature ???

www.msnbc.msn.com...

In the 1970s there was an average of about 11 storms of the powerful category 4 and 5 range. Since 1990 that has climbed to an average of 18 per year worldwide, researchers led by Peter J. Webster at the Georgia Institute of Technology report in Friday’s issue of the journal Science.

The increase in powerful hurricanes coincides with a rise of nearly 1 degree Fahrenheit in the tropical sea surface temperature around the world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join