It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was John Titor?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Nygdan
The government and media couldn't cover up something like Waco or any waco like events.

I didn't say cover up..."clandestinely handled" dealt with differently.

Nygdan
Fair enough, please list each event for each month of 2004 that can reasonably be said to be a Waco like event.

I'm not going to name each event but here is an example of the ones you could find......police had violated the Fourth Amendment and Michigan law by failing to knock and announce before entering a home.

Nygdan
Anyone reading titor at the time understood that he meant big groups of people holed up in their houses/compounds being attacked and destroyed

I beg to differ, as I said above, federal government handles things differently. You are describing it exactly like Waco.

Nygdan
if there is a nuclear hit on american cities, knowing the titor story isn't going to make one iota of difference. Have you started riding your bike 10 miles a day? Do you have stockpiles of food and water set up around your state? Have you purchased hazmat suits? Are you proficcient in guerilla warefare? Can you survive in the woods for a month with no supplies? Then you haven't even started to prepare.

At least you got it right, after what ever God forbidden disaster that may come, the Titor story will not make much a difference.

To answer your questions.... I do have a bike and sometimes do ride it for several miles just for fun...10 miles on a bike is not that far.....I have no ideal if my state has stockpiles of food or water, though after seeing New Orleans, I am willing to stay away from state affairs in a event of a disaster.

I do have stockpiles of peanut butter from Sams warehouse lol........ Unfortunately I have no hazmat suit..... I have read a few books on guerilla warfare and played a few paint ball games lol.......

Yes I can survive in the woods for months with no supplies, I live in the woods lol..every few years I'm either snowed in or flooded in....... Nuclear fall out, chemical or be it mother nature is something no one can really prepare for...but at least its worth a try....

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles

NygdanFair enough, please list each event for each month of 2004 that can reasonably be said to be a Waco like event.

I'm not going to name each event but here is an example of the ones you could find......police had violated the Fourth Amendment and Michigan law by failing to knock and announce before entering a home.

How is that like Waco?

In Waco the ATF were serving a legal warrant on a group they knew to be heavily armed and probably indoctrinated and certainly paranoid.

*knock, knock* "Open up, it's the pigs, we'don't want to violate your fourth amendment rights."

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV

NygdanFair enough, please list each event for each month of 2004 that can reasonably be said to be a Waco like event.

How is that like Waco?

In Waco the ATF were serving a legal warrant on a group they knew to be heavily armed and probably indoctrinated and certainly paranoid.

*knock, knock* "Open up, it's the pigs, we'don't want to violate your fourth amendment rights."

If you read the thread fully you would understand what my view of it is...

knock, knock... read the rest of the thread....

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
my major problem wth titor is the story as a whole. Its just so obvious to me its a very creative work of fiction. Its one mans look into our future, and a warning.

time travel technology. His delorean, I mean corvette, can travel backwards and forwards in time, without appering inside a concrete wall, and all this just 21 years after a nuclear war, and just 31 years into our future. He also meets himself as a boy. No paradox for this intrepid traveller !

the nature of the errand. He comes back to get a part for his computer. Why not bring back anthrax or weapons grade uranium if you are a soldier ?

the similarities to the novels mentioned in this thread.

the predictions not coming true.

read my sig. Are you ready to kill other americans this year ?

katrina was the gov't waiting to long to help. Waco was the gov't moving too soon with violence. How are they similar ?

and why doesn't he mention 9/11 or katrina btw ? this SOB allowed thoudands of americans to DIE ! thanks for the heads up john !

why does he not mention bush by name ?

do you really think the olympics are done until 2040 ?

please read what a real scientist has to say. credit to razimus.com

razimus.com...

On Thursday, January 20th, 2005 at 6:55 PM, I sent an email to Dr. Michio Kaku, a leading theoretical quantum physicist in the world and co-founder of String Theory. I asked him the following question concerning John Titor.
I don't know if you've heard about the supposed time traveler named 'John Titor'. I believe he is fake but thousands believe he is real. I think it would help for them to hear what a real theoretical quantum physicist had to say about it. You don't have to read his entire story to know the chances of him being a hoax or not. To summarize: A guy contacted Art Bell back in 1998 and later posted on the internet back in 2001 and claimed to be a real time traveler from 2036. He claims his time machine works by using 2 mini black holes, he claims this technology was already created by CERN. Could you tell me the chances of him being for real?

J. Razimus Hüghston
On Thursday, January 20th, 2005 at 7:06 PM, I received a reply from Dr. Michio Kaku, he said the following concerning my question on John Titor.
Thanks for the e-mail. For my thoughts about time travel, see www.mkaku.org, also Parallel Worlds.

I think the person you mentioned is a fake. Mini black holes do not have the power to bend time, and CERN certainly has not produced any. The LHC will be turned on in 2 years, and there is a small chance it might create a mini black hole, but these are sub-atomic in size and energy. Time travel may be possible, but not for a Type 0 civilization. Type III civilizations, however, may have access to the Planck energy, where this possibility opens up.

Michio Kaku

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
syrinx high priest it's amusing you post the same stuff over and over but yet have no proof of John Titor being a hoax!

It seems your just copying and pasting of what you posted a million times in this thread The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

Oh please tell us something new...

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

syrinx high priest it's amusing you post the same stuff over and over but yet have no proof of John Titor being a hoax!

It seems your just copying and pasting of what you posted a million times in this thread The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

Oh please tell us something new...

xphiles

you WANT to beleive in titor, I choose to weigh all the facts and make a logical conclusion. The argument against him is the same, no matter what the thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I feel that I should post to this thread since I am a Titor-ist. We believe that yes, there is a reason why all prophecies including biblical, revolve around the years 2006 and 2015.

Whether Titor was a time travelor, or not...is simply not important.

What is startling is that his vision for our future is coming true.

Heed his warning.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
I feel that I should post to this thread since I am a Titor-ist. We believe that yes, there is a reason why all prophecies including biblical, revolve around the years 2006 and 2015.

Whether Titor was a time travelor, or not...is simply not important.

What is startling is that his vision for our future is coming true.

Heed his warning.

ok, where are you hiding ? do you take is serious enough to move ? have you purchased survival equipment ? can you show where titor mentioned katrina, bush, or 9/11 ?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

syrinx high priest
choose to weigh all the facts and make a logical conclusion. The argument against him is the same, no matter what the thread

It's not that I want to believe in Titor, It's time travel that I'm interested in. Yes the conflict against Titor is always the same but no more than the other.

As .....

In your post above Dr. Michio Kaku say's "Time travel may be possible" ....

Michio Kaku is hung up or monopolized by this Type # civilization phenomena in which he has no model to follow.. None what so ever, not even a Type III civilization. So the chances are that he is wrong on the time lines of when time travel may be possible. Just because he is one of the leading theoretical quantum physicist in the world does not prove Titor is a hoax.

Lets not forget Stephen Hawkins who has worked with CERN, that said "he was wrong about the behaviors of black holes"

It took Professor Hawkins 30 years to figure that out. In 30 more years, I'm sure our view about black holes will be different once again.... So may Kaku be wrong as well.. only time will tell

Then again you say, to weigh all the facts..what facts? Yes you have a logical conclusion but no facts..... its always the same but nothing new.

The times that we are living in is changing very fast. It is best to be prepared for what may to come.

I think Where2Hide2006 is giving you good advice.....Heed his warning.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by XPhiles]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
my family came over in 1633, and I live about 75 miles from where they settled. I'm not moving because of titor

now if cheney runs for president.......canada here I come !

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I would like to post my views on waco type events.

First of all, waco could be viewed from basicly 2 opposing angles.
A) Some religious nuts got ahold of some dangerous illegal weapons, shot some government ATF agents and then barricaded themselves from society until the military was used to 'gas them out' and then the religious nuts seeing that the end is near set themselves (with a bunch of children) on fire in which they all perished. - basicly the story that the government told us -
B) The Government killed some American citizens and lied about it for some unknown nefarious reasons. - more and more evidence points to this -

Some points to ponder concerning waco:
- David Koresh went alone for his daily jogging run at the same exact time each and every day. Why did the govmnt. not grab him (or take him out) then? They could have done it with no bloodshed (or anyone even knowing), end of story.
- Overhead thermal imaging cameras captured images of ATF agents shooting both rifles and grenades towards and into the Davidian Compound. The govmnt. denys this, saying that they never fired a shot during the final moments of the seige - even though we have proof to the contrary. Why is this?
- Audiotape that survived the seige clearly shows that they did NOT set themselves on fire... a direct quote "Oh My God!! They are setting the building on fire!!Douse the lights douse the lights!!Don't those f***ers know there are children in here!?!Oh My God Oh My God"
- All crime scene evidence was immediately afterwards destroyed by the govmnt. without any local or state law enforcement being able to examine it first. Why?
- During the initial phase of all events, why did ATF agents open fire on the Davidians (and use ladders and such to access upper floors) if they had a warrant for his arrest on weapons charges? I ask this because they did NOT use a SWAT team or use overwhelming force (doctrine law for such occasions) only a handful of agents - who were not wearing jackets that said ATF on them?

These are just a few off the top of my head, a more thourough search would of course bring up more questions. So, to summarize my views on waco type events:

A waco type event is one where citizens rights have been revoked. Where events are not told to us the way they really happened. The government does what they want whether it is against the law or not, or whether innocent people die or not. Where the 'shock factor' of the American viewing public is not only NOT minimized but encouraged.

Some examples of waco type events based upon my definition:
- 911 (check out posts on rense.com if you believe the official story)
- Anthrax in florida (once they traced it to a government scientist the story disappeared, no one has yet been on trial for it, even though they now know who did it)
- Iraq (we all know we were lied into a war. why?)
- Multiple bombing instances in Iraq (remember the 2 SAS who were caught planting a bomb and had a shootout with the IDF and then were 'rescued' from the very same forces they are training?)
- The Salt Lake City Rave (was all that really necessary?why?)
- Katrina (did you know that explosive evidence has been found at the levee breach? uh i mean SOLID FOUR FOOT THICK WALL - not a levee. And that had that wall not been blown, katrina would not have flooded the city? And what about the police shootout with people who turned out to be federal agents... why did they not identify themselves to the police, instead of shooting at them when they were discovered?)

do i really need to list any more waco type events?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So according to you, JT would be real?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
To tell you the truth, i feel that 'was he right' or 'was he wrong' is just surface fluff. I could care less what the real answer is, and i have no reason to vehemently argue for one side or the other.

I, like each and every person who read the entire thing, was immediately thinking something along the lines of 'yeah right BS, but i'd like to see what he says - just in case' so i continued to read. What i found out is that things are progressing along the lines he said they would ('to a degree' admittedly) - any student of such esoteric things would be the first person to tell you that THAT is so easy and anyone can do it. I can. You can. And many many people before us have done it too. Forcasting probable future events and trends (especially trends) is nothing new and quite simple.

The OBVIOUS answer is that its all BS. We all know this.
But what if it's true? That causes one to think outside the box. It opens awareness. It's always a fun mental/spiritual game to play 'what if its true' with any mystery/conspiracy/conundrum.

The REALITY of the situation (at its very heart) is what it is: no one knows the answer except those involved and GOD. We are presented with the information and what we do with it is up to us the individual BUT it gets us thinking, its opens our eyes, it causes us to search for answers, to seek, to knock, and to find.... isn't that a good thing? Whether he was real or not is completely beside the point, a surface tangent.

I for one will lose no sleep if he is found to be a fraud. However, i WILL be prepared if he is not. Why not? What harm does it do me or anyone else to prepare for the worse case scenario? People have been doing it for thousands of years now (some of them successfully and some not).

It's an interesting story presented in a modern format thats as old as time.
Anyone unwilling to mentally play 'what if it's true' IMO deserves to be ridiculed far more than any believer or non believer. That kind of lazyness may cost you your life and the lives of those around you.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
John titor never existed in our timeline that is..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join